Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2021, 11:57 PM

34,045 posts, read 17,064,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
I found this Covid death tracker. I noticed CNN stopped with the Covid death tracker after Biden took over. Not sure why. Biden will shortly take over the top spot for Covid deaths. You can keep up with this Biden Covid Death Tracker.

Biden Covid Death Tracker
At the present pace, Sleepy Joe will have provided funeral homes with 400,000 additional covi death induced bodies by Tuesday.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...t=0&ajaxserp=0

Old 12-18-2021, 12:11 AM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Don't blame Biden for those who died that weren't vaccinated.
Even the vaccinated are dying. Biden has done a poor job with COVID. He has basically washed his hands, and given up on trying to beat the virus. People are on their own.

Old 12-18-2021, 07:36 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Can we blame biden for those that died and were vaccinated?

Old 12-18-2021, 07:38 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,438 times
Quote:
We must hold Democrat leaders to the same rules they set for Republican leaders. What they give they should get.

426,719 Covid deaths and growing fast on Brandon's watch.

A new record for Covid deaths.

Horrific numbers under Brandon. A total failure of leadership.

Old 12-18-2021, 08:13 AM

1,781 posts, read 955,928 times
Quote:
We must hold Democrat leaders to the same rules they set for Republican leaders. What they give they should get.

Well at least he’s the best at being the worst! Yay him. Let’s give him a trophy.

Old 12-18-2021, 10:10 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Even the vaccinated are dying. Biden has done a poor job with COVID. He has basically washed his hands, and given up on trying to beat the virus. People are on their own.
And yet lemme guess, Trump did better? Biden's issues are issue that happened under Trump's watch. Remember Trump got us the "wonderful vaccines" that only give protection for eight months before people are effectively unvaxed. Remember Trump stoked the fires of ignoring mask mandates and then vaccine mandates with all his anti-mask comments and the fact it took a paparazzi photo to finally see Trump masked. Trump caused anything Biden has to try to clean up and it is clear to see you anyone who isn't a Trump bootlicker.

Old 12-18-2021, 10:20 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
And yet lemme guess, Trump did better? Biden's issues are issue that happened under Trump's watch. Remember Trump got us the "wonderful vaccines" that only give protection for eight months before people are effectively unvaxed. Remember Trump stoked the fires of ignoring mask mandates and then vaccine mandates with all his anti-mask comments and the fact it took a paparazzi photo to finally see Trump masked. Trump caused anything Biden has to try to clean up and it is clear to see you anyone who isn't a Trump bootlicker.
Trump is no longer president, maybe you missed that.

Oh, and this is your boy in July:

Quote:
“Today, all across this nation, we can say with confidence: America is coming back together,” Biden said to a cheer from the invited guests. “Today, while the virus hasn’t been vanquished, we know this: It no longer controls our lives, it no longer paralyzes our nation and it’s within our power to make sure it never does so again.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-july-4-target

And lets not forget all those masked blue states, that did so good...oh wait, they are going back to mask mandates.

Lets also not forget mandates, ole joe said he was against it....now here we are.

joe is not cleaning a damn thing up. Don't like it, don't vote for idiots, that you voted for.

Old 12-18-2021, 10:32 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,126 times
Quote:

unless you also don't blame Trump for those that died unvaccinated under his watch your stance is hypocritical.

Old 12-18-2021, 10:57 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Trump is no longer president, maybe you missed that.
Maybe you forget many claim your boy is still president and that it was stolen from your boy despite no damn proof. I think even you have claimed such. People in glass houses don't throw stones.

Quote:
Oh, and this is your boy in July:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-july-4-target

And lets not forget all those masked blue states, that did so good...oh wait, they are going back to mask mandates.

Lets also not forget mandates, ole joe said he was against it....now here we are.

joe is not cleaning a damn thing up. Don't like it, don't vote for idiots, that you voted for.
I voted for Biden because I believed he could help. I still trust him more than Trump with handling the virus. I can be honest and know that when the US mandate was pulled in April/May, I said it wasn't going to work but I understood why Biden did it. I have full faith Trump would have repealed it sooner had he stayed president and we would be where we are right now, if not worse.

Old 12-18-2021, 11:28 AM

6,735 posts, read 4,418,450 times
Quote:

I would say Trump is the cause for several hundred thousand lives by ignoring the pandemic, because it was taking attention away from his campaign. We all know he likes to be the main attraction.

" The Trump administration engaged in “deliberate efforts” to undermine the U.S. response to the coronavirus pandemic for political purposes, a congressional report released Friday concludes.The report, prepared by the House select subcommittee investigating the nation’s Covid response, says the White House repeatedly overruled public health and testing guidance by the nation’s top infectious disease experts and silenced officials in order to promote then-President Donald Trump's political agenda.''
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies