Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2021, 02:59 AM

37,131 posts, read 42,200,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by axelthefox View Post
According to scientists, there are more than 2 genders.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/rela...identity-list/
There's 2 genders. "scientists" aren't what you think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2021, 04:16 AM

26,483 posts, read 15,063,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Meh, a body is a body. Cis-Men just won’t be waving around a pride flag but would have absolutely no problem being with a transgender.
I've heard a few times now that it is transphobic for a straight biological male to not want to date someone who isn't a biological female.

I am having a hard time accepting this as reality. For starters, some men want babies the natural way.

Old 10-07-2021, 04:28 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,257,139 times
Quote:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/05/us/tr...cec/index.html

Good for her.

I remember back when i was in school and tried to wear a shirt with a knot tied front,i was threatened to be sent to the conselor. I wonder now if i could accuse the person who told me to not wear my shirt like a girl as transphobic.
It's a HIM

Old 10-07-2021, 04:34 AM

7,352 posts, read 3,522,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I've heard a few times now that it is transphobic for a straight biological male to not want to date someone who isn't a biological female.

I am having a hard time accepting this as reality. For starters, some men want babies the natural way.
First of all, you should always refer to babies as “theybies” until they can come up with their own noun or pronoun. Secondly, No one should be procreating unless they are of a rare ethnic group to save the climate from destroying us all and to eliminate majority privilege

Old 10-07-2021, 04:47 AM

4,900 posts, read 2,054,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn_Ironside32 View Post
There will come a time where we won't know who's a real female and who's a real male with all these surgeries for transgenders.
Sad, but true. As a male, I’m attracted to biological females and due to my personal religious beliefs, I have a need and obligation to produce children with a biological female.

I have nothing against trans people, do what the heck you want to do, but don’t try to come up with some fake @zz science and claim it to be a scientific fact, when it’s clearly not. I wouldn’t go as far as saying that it’s a mental defect, since I truly do not believe it to be, but “I” do believe that many are simply confused. Sorry, but, IMHO, if you’re a biological male and are sexually attracted to another biological male, you are simply a feminine gay male AND their is nothing wrong with that…. It’s America, do what the heck you want to do!!

With that said, I think that a trans person needs to be VERY UPFRONT with any potential partner…. Before or After any surgery, so there isn’t a “serious awkward” moment during what we would call in the Army, an “equipment check” and no, this isn’t grounds or justification in harming a trans person since they also have the protection of our Bill of Rights and Basic Human Rights. Also, if a trans person tells a person their “status” and that person decides to bail out of the possible relationship, they shouldn’t take it as that person is being whatever “fobia” it’s now called.

Old 10-07-2021, 05:19 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,587,421 times
Its the in thing in HS now. I have 2 kids in HS and voting for a trans would be considered cool.

Old 10-07-2021, 05:20 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times
Yay for HIM.

Old 10-07-2021, 09:32 AM
nng

695 posts, read 289,321 times
If you have a penis you are not a real woman period. I support trans people having civil rights protections and being able to live how they want but this trans ideology is an ideology based on delusion. Now they are taking away real woman's safe spaces away that woman literally fought for like the right to have woman's only bathrooms. I support the the LGBT people who just want equal rights, but the trans movement is going to far. Now you're called transphobic if you think male to female trans shouldn't be able to use girls locker rooms etc. sickening.

Old 10-07-2021, 09:40 AM

3,702 posts, read 4,847,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post

Then I am transphobic and proud of it. No way in hell I'd ever date a trany. NEVER!
If you have/had a dick you are a male....PERIOD.

Yep, once again I am refusing to go PC. This country/world has gone completely bonkers. It's insane!!!

Old 10-07-2021, 09:46 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,538,866 times
Quote:
you spelled 'him' wrong.

biological reality: it's underrated.

Last edited by uggabugga; 10-07-2021 at 10:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies