Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2021, 03:41 PM

1,201 posts, read 622,658 times

Advertisements

Any who believes Biden got all those votes honestly must be living in another world. Yes, many wanted Trump out and I understand why but in gut I don't believe Biden won. Soros won, Dominion won, dead people won, multiple addresses won, and the list goes on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2021, 03:42 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,923,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
Many of those 80 million people that voted only did so to get rid of Trump, not necessary they really supported Biden. They saw Biden as a lesser evil compared to Trump.
And Biden turned out to be far worse

Old 10-07-2021, 03:56 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,224,030 times
When you don't like either major party candidate you have the choice of either voting for a third party candidate, which sadly the way our voting system works is essentially throwing your vote away, or voting for which of the two major party candidates you dislike the least. You literally cannot vote FOR a candidate if you don't like either of them. But the vote counts just as much. As others have said there were candidates in the Democratic primary that had enthusiastic followers - Biden was not one of them. So those enthusiastic supporters of Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg, etc. for the most part probably pinched their noses and voted for Biden. And a lot of independents did as well.

Old 10-07-2021, 03:56 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,393,829 times
Flat unfolded mail~in ballots ain't got no gumption.

Old 10-07-2021, 04:06 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,165,493 times
Let's do the math on this. Out of the 80MM votes, if you subtract out all of the "I'll vote for whomever runs against Trump and/or the Democrats who put zero thought into the candidates and lazily vote (D), it would leave you with a very small percentage of people that actually liked and admired Biden. Realistically 10MM at max!

Next of the 10MM folks that initially liked Biden like him now? We are down to 5MM.

See how the numbers magically fall off the slope? Most Democrats that I know merely shut up and "take one for the team" when the topic of Biden is brought up. But make no mistake, the Democrats are not dumb. They are painfully aware that Biden is a poop stain and a burden to their Party. IMHO, he's got 6 months left before they pull the plug on the guy.

Lastly, how would you like to be Jen Psaki and/or a CNN reporter right about now trying to prop up Biden! Tough job indeed these days.

Last edited by pete98146; 10-07-2021 at 04:19 PM..

Old 10-07-2021, 04:33 PM

10,115 posts, read 7,781,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
because the majority of dead people voted for a dead man walking who is sadly now President?
There you have it folks.

Old 10-07-2021, 04:39 PM

10,115 posts, read 7,781,735 times
See? No one can say what they like about Biden. They don't like him either. I cant' blame them.

Old 10-07-2021, 07:17 PM

27,160 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
Many of those 80 million people that voted only did so to get rid of Trump, not necessary they really supported Biden. They saw Biden as a lesser evil compared to Trump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Must have been people that don't work for a living.
Or think while they live.

Old 10-07-2021, 07:24 PM

1,152 posts, read 619,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Try as I may, I have yet to see or hear much enthusiasm for the president who supposedly won the most votes in history. It's the strangest thing in the world. I haven't heard a peep of enthusiasm or anything specifically about Biden from ANY of my Democrat family and friends since he was elected. Keep in mind, I come from a huge working class Democrat background so nearly all my family and friends are Democrats. Complete radio silence. They'll talk about Ron DeSantis, other Republican governors, the vaccine, still Trump, etc but nobody ever discusses Biden, the man they voted for...like at all.
There is no way in hell that 80M people voted for Biden. Everyone knows this. You can’t find 8 people on this board that will admit they voted for his silly a$$. But, it was exactly the same under Obama. I lived in MD for years, I never met more than a handful of people that would admit to my face that they voted for Obama. And who can blame them.

Old 10-07-2021, 07:31 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,183,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
because the majority of dead people voted for a dead man walking who is sadly now President?
100 percent correct
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies