Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2021, 12:25 AM

7,837 posts, read 6,432,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post
The whole racist concept of the 'great replacement theory' makes me laugh.

For one thing, this land was stolen from Native Americans, aka people who are not white. So unless you're native, this land really isn't yours to be 'replaced' on.
Conquering an inferior civilization is not ‘stealing’.

Old 10-08-2021, 03:22 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,152,950 times
Quote:

For one thing, this land was stolen from Native Americans, aka people who are not white. So unless you're native, this land really isn't yours to be 'replaced' on.
Ignorant or just plain lying?

“Native Americans” killed and conquered each other for thousands of years and even the originals came from Asia.

Whitey did what they did.

Old 10-08-2021, 05:57 AM

1,814 posts, read 925,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
It doesn't make sense also because the third world, is also inundated with migrants from other third world countries. They just generally not tracked as well. It's a result of globalization. People think the U.S and Western countries are the only country with massive migration flows, but theirs's literally millions of Nigerians in Ghana, millions of Africans in South Africa. Thousands of Somali migrants in Kenya and Ethiopia. Even Nigeria has a couple thousand to hundred thousand French Speakers in the SW of the country from Benin and Togo, since Lagos is the economically most dominant metropolitan area of the region.

Where it matters, is that many of these third world countries don't give out citizenship, but many of them don't properly collect taxes either. So on that note, The Western world, has them beat.

But literally, I've never heard someone claim the Arab world is in crisis, when a significant portion of the gulf is overrun with Third Worlder's. In fact many of those states get's praised for being the most stable nations in the middle east, yet UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Oman have insanely large migrant populations.

Qatar is literally 90%+ non-Qatari and the migrants are far more separated from their community, and it shows much of the claim that, folks bringing in their outside culture will ruin a place. When these migrants are far more culturally segregated, male-dominated than the migrants to America.
Those Muslims countries keep their immigrants under control. The immigrants are viewed simply as workers and slaves. It is not a peachy co-equal existence.

Old 10-08-2021, 06:11 AM

63,484 posts, read 29,510,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Tucker Carlson has said the point of immigration is to bring in democrat voting minorities to displace republican voting white people.

But I don't see any evidence for this. Blacks have a declining share, while the fastest growing states with the highest fertility are often white states like Utah.

Latinos are becoming more competitive and in no way guarantee blue votes. They are trending republican nationwide and the majority identify as white.

Asians are a small minority, and even then first generation Asians are very conservative on social issues compared to their more Americanized counterparts.

Furthermore, the desire for more immigration comes from the lack of a desire to educate a workforce in America when that workforce can be imported (H1B visas) and the want for cheap migrant labor to help with manual labor. I don't see much of an emphasis on using them to displace whites to defeat republicans.

The evidence is all around. Take off your blinders.

Old 10-08-2021, 06:14 AM

6,626 posts, read 5,044,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I hate commies. I identify as a bunny rabbit so now what?
Thought so.
Can't you see that is a losing narrative? It didnt work with same sex marriage, you couldn't convince people that if you let a man marry a man, it meant a man can marry a bunny. You are not going to convince anyone that of you let a biological women identify as a man, it means she can identify as a bunny. Its ridiculous then its absurd now.

Old 10-08-2021, 06:16 AM

63,484 posts, read 29,510,402 times
Quote:

What's racist about the facts? No land was stolen as it wasn't owned. Everyone had a right to migrate here hundreds of years ago when there was no established country and no immigration laws. There were no native Americans either as even the Amerindians migrated here from somewhere else. Everyone born here to citizen or legal immigrant parents is a native American there are no special ones and they have every right to this land. Get a grip and stop living in a long ago past that doesn't apply to today.

Old 10-08-2021, 06:25 AM

59,555 posts, read 27,728,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Tucker Carlson has said the point of immigration is to bring in democrat voting minorities to displace republican voting white people.

But I don't see any evidence for this. Blacks have a declining share, while the fastest growing states with the highest fertility are often white states like Utah.

Latinos are becoming more competitive and in no way guarantee blue votes. They are trending republican nationwide and the majority identify as white.

Asians are a small minority, and even then first generation Asians are very conservative on social issues compared to their more Americanized counterparts.

Furthermore, the desire for more immigration comes from the lack of a desire to educate a workforce in America when that workforce can be imported (H1B visas) and the want for cheap migrant labor to help with manual labor. I don't see much of an emphasis on using them to displace whites to defeat republicans.
"Tucker Carlson has said the point of immigration is to bring in democrat voting minorities to displace republican voting white people.

But I don't see any evidence for this"

Doesn't surprise me a bit !

Old 10-08-2021, 06:31 AM

2,634 posts, read 2,697,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Ignorant or just plain lying?

“Native Americans” killed and conquered each other for thousands of years and even the originals came from Asia.

Whitey did what they did.
No, I think they all lived in peace and harmony before then. The Aztec slaves wanted their hearts ripped out in sacrifice to someone else’s gods. Really, the Aztecs were doing them a favor. I mean I’ve never heard of Native American warriors, have you?

I also can’t think of a single Asian culture that was involved in conquest, especially not of the horseback variety. Raping, pillaging, chopping people’s heads off with katanas, these are things only white people do.

Old 10-08-2021, 06:46 AM

15,142 posts, read 10,208,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Democrats need to be stopped.
That party and it’s communist members need to be eradicated.
Kinda hard to take anything you post seriously with your "Sarcasm mode:ON"

Old 10-08-2021, 07:25 AM

3,368 posts, read 1,249,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
I think the "great replacement theory" is more about race than voting preference.

Some of the fastest growing states like Utah, Idaho, and North Dakota are there because we are basing this off percentage. If the state only has 779,000 people like North Dakota, or 1.8 M like Idaho, or 3.3 M like Utah, then it's not that hard to get a big jump in percentage.

More concerning are massive jumps in places like Texas, especially when it includes an incredible about of refugees from places like California and New York who have no idea why their state has gone downhill so fast. They can't seem to fathom that it might have to do with their liberal policies. So they just pack up and move to better places, such as Texas or Arizona, yet they continue to vote for policies that destroy their states.
You lost me at North Dakota as fastest growing. It is a state where if one family moves in, it makes it look like a gold rush.....
And as for Texas, brown people have sauced that massive growth so now Texas must do massive gerrymandering to keep the vote looking white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies