Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2021, 02:00 PM

35,851 posts, read 21,267,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
99% survivable...

9 new vax billionares...

Congress and pals EXEMPT from vax...

Big pharma immune from liability...also their employees are NOT being forced to vax...

What more to the sheeple need to know/see before realizing it's NOT about health or some virus that is completely survivable?

...and the ONLY way to know you have it is if THEY tell you, you have it!
Need links - this thread seems to be full of misinformation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2021, 02:02 PM

2,241 posts, read 1,392,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Well the US has not made that decision yet.

In Israel if you don't have 3 shots in you then you got "demoted" to unvaccinated status and restrictions imposed on you.

We haven't done that here. In fact NYC will give you a vaccine passport with only 1 shot, never mind 3.
Thanks!

Old 10-09-2021, 02:03 PM

5,480 posts, read 2,142,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Need links - this thread seems to be full of misinformation.
Here you go!

https://www.google.com/

Old 10-09-2021, 03:23 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,826,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Haven't you figured this out yet.
Do not ask questions.

Just line up and roll up your sleeve for a jab or two or three.
And keep your mask on.
And keep social distancing.
And blame any outbreaks on unvaccinated.
But always remember..the vaccines are "safe and effective".
Pretty much. It miffs me that every event I've seen going on these days only requires you to take a test if you haven't been fully vaccinated. If you're going to make us have a test you should test everyone, to do otherwise is discrimination.

Quote:

...and the ONLY way to know you have it is if THEY tell you, you have it!
So it's kinda like being less than 8 weeks pregnant but no even then some women can feel that they're in early pregnancy and their bodies at least warn them with skipping a period.

Old 10-09-2021, 03:26 PM

10,720 posts, read 4,197,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
New UC Davis study:

Viral Loads Similar Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated People

I get that vaccines make getting seriously ill or dying from covid less likely. But they appear to do nothing to lower viral loads and the spread of covid. Just look at the UK. New cases have averaged over 25,000 a day for over 3 months now. They are not dropping:

United Kingdom

I am fully vaccinated. I think its smart to get vaccinated but it appears to have no effect on the pandemic. We are not going to end the pandemic if everyone gets the vaccine. That is a total lie that I hear being repeated over and over.

Its a personal choice. I don't smoke. But its also a personal choice. Our country is divided enough. Pushing people go get vaccinated makes that even worse. Lets just face the reality that covid is not going away. People who want the vaccine have it. Lets leave the others alone.
This is just a stepping stone to forcing people to get the RFID chip so they can track our every move.

You won't be able to have a job, own a company, buy or sell things or travel or own anything of monetary value without the RFID chip. They are already making laws by the day to make living off the grid or gypsy communities illegal. Van life is already being attacked and just a matter of a year or so before living in your vehicle without a permanent residence will be illegal.

Old 10-09-2021, 03:36 PM

35,851 posts, read 21,267,803 times
Quote:
As I thought- couldn’t give any verifiable info.

Old 10-09-2021, 04:08 PM

30,443 posts, read 12,040,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
This is just a stepping stone to forcing people to get the RFID chip so they can track our every move.
If you have a cell phone they already track your every move and every place you go to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
You won't be able to have a job, own a company, buy or sell things or travel or own anything of monetary value without the RFID chip. They are already making laws by the day to make living off the grid or gypsy communities illegal. Van life is already being attacked and just a matter of a year or so before living in your vehicle without a permanent residence will be illegal.
I hope not. One of my businesses is turning cargo vans into full time stealth vans. There is a huge demand for this. If you own the van it has to be registered to a permanent address somewhere. And licensed in that state. So its already that way. No way they can prove how often you are at that address and where you go.

But Biden and the IRS are pushing to have every transaction filtered through the agency. Anything that gets flagged as suspicious might result in a knock at your door. Of course if you are in a stealth van it might take them a few hours to track you down via your phone's GPS.

Old 10-09-2021, 04:11 PM

30,443 posts, read 12,040,367 times
Quote:

So what are your issues with this thread? If vaccinated and unvacciated people have the same viral loads then squeezing unvaccinated people to get jabbed will not change much with the pandemic. Sure less people will die but we could save lives by banning smoking or twinkies too. People have the right to make bad choices or at least they should. unvaccinated people are a threat to other unvaccinated people. Not much of a threat to vaccinated ones. Continuing this push is just causing social unrest and splitting our country even more than it already is.

Old 10-09-2021, 04:14 PM

1,745 posts, read 831,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
absolutely.....Singapore has the 5th highest vaccination rate in the entire world....82%

....and they are getting hammered with new cases and deaths....off the charts even

remember when Singapore was the poster child for what the rest of us should do?

https://theworldnews.net/sg-news/hig...s-quartz-india
Their current death rate is about equivalent to 330 deaths per day in the US (one per million per day).

What's that? One sixth the rate here?

Old 10-09-2021, 04:49 PM

5,480 posts, read 2,142,747 times
Quote:
Typical lefty, can't do anything for themselves...someone has to hand it to them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies