Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2021, 09:02 AM

6,309 posts, read 3,018,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm in full agreement with not allowing DNA boys to play on girls sports, after puberty. This child addressing the podium will have no advantage at all over girls right now - that doesn't happen until about 12 or so when boys suddenly gain distinct advantage over girls athletically.

That's what this legislation is about. It's strictly about sports, not about whether children can identify themselves as a different gender than their birth certificate states.
Do you really think this child would accept playing on the girls team now, but at age twelve, have no problem switching to playing on the boys team?

Please don't encourage mental illness...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2021, 09:05 AM

53,514 posts, read 35,221,533 times
Quote:
I actually have watched kids playing; and in my experience, the girls on the co-ed soccer teams of 6 year olds often had the advantage because they worked together and were more focused in general than the boys.

That changed around 11 years old, when most boys began to have better speed and strength.
thats the opposite of what i've seen. and the boys have superior speed and strength way before adolescence.

Old 10-09-2021, 09:09 AM

34,297 posts, read 15,747,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
We have an 8 year old telling the government what to do ?

I'm at a loss for words here....
She is clearly on the maturity level as an 8 y/o with so many in government positions. !!!

She isn't being attacked and the gov. has long been used to control the population and define what is allowed through legislation !!! She is being represented by those elected in the state where she resides !!!
She has a right to speak and those present have a duty to listen. There is nothing more important than the words of a mentally ill 8 y/o who hasn't reached the age of sexual maturity. Her words should be given all the weight they deserve. Its the least that should be done in the name of suicide prevent before she is taken into custody by child protective services.

Last edited by phma; 10-09-2021 at 09:20 AM..

Old 10-09-2021, 09:10 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,547,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
thats the opposite of what i've seen. and the boys have superior speed and strength way before adolescence.
Boys high jump into adolescence at about 10-12 in my experience. By then they are growing like weeds and gaining muscle length and strength VERY quickly. I’ve watched my daughter, a Class I soccer athlete, scrimmage against boys a year or two younger than her and the contrast of their physical ability at that point is already quite surprising. Boys seem to wake up one morning in a different body than they had the day before. They do not belong on girls sports teams.

Old 10-09-2021, 11:31 AM

5,679 posts, read 5,116,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
She is clearly on the maturity level as an 8 y/o with so many in government positions. !!!

She isn't being attacked and the gov. has long been used to control the population and define what is allowed through legislation !!! She is being represented by those elected in the state where she resides !!!
She has a right to speak and those present have a duty to listen. There is nothing more important than the words of a mentally ill 8 y/o who hasn't reached the age of sexual maturity. Her words should be given all the weight they deserve. Its the least that should be done in the name of suicide prevent before she is taken into custody by child protective services.
He. And only “He”.

Those present should have simply told him, “Because you’re not a girl and never will be one. Now sit down, little boy.”

Call CPS, get this boy the help he needs, and lock up the parents for six months. And they don’t get him back when they get out.

Old 10-09-2021, 11:35 AM

21,557 posts, read 10,683,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
They need to take this kid away from his parents before he starts taking female hormones and becomes a sissy forever.
He’s probably already doing puberty blockers. I feel so sorry for these kids.

Old 10-09-2021, 12:04 PM

19,811 posts, read 10,253,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
He’s probably already doing puberty blockers. I feel so sorry for these kids.
Child abuse, only thing you can call it.

Old 10-09-2021, 12:10 PM

18,009 posts, read 15,713,463 times
Wow. Just...wow. This shouldn't even be up for any debate. Biological males should NOT be in girls/women's sports. It's really simple, like it or nor "transgender" is a mental not physical thing. So sorry but if your body is male you ARE a male. End of line. And this tactic of using kids this young to plead this pathetic excuse of a cause is just plain rancid bilge.

Old 10-09-2021, 12:25 PM

11,162 posts, read 6,089,341 times
Quote:
I'm in full agreement with not allowing DNA boys to play on girls sports, after puberty. This child addressing the podium will have no advantage at all over girls right now - that doesn't happen until about 12 or so when boys suddenly gain distinct advantage over girls athletically.

That's what this legislation is about. It's strictly about sports, not about whether children can identify themselves as a different gender than their birth certificate states.
Having been a young boy myself, I can assure you that young boys have way more strength and speed than young girls. Not all boys and not all girls though, that I'll grant you. So what are we to do? Judge the young boys to decide whether they qualify to play on girls teams?

No flipping way!

Mind you, I didn't grow up with a mobile in my hands. I was out there running around, climbing trees and pulling girls hair. (I didn't really pulls girls hair ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

That's a he. He is an 8 yo boy being abused buy his sick parents. I'll bet you they are liberal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HendrixFan View Post
And there are some in this thread that support child abuse. I have said it before and I shall say it again, liberalism at it's core is a mental disorder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Wow. Just...wow. This shouldn't even be up for any debate. Biological males should NOT be in girls/women's sports. It's really simple, like it or nor "transgender" is a mental not physical thing. So sorry but if your body is male you ARE a male. End of line. And this tactic of using kids this young to plead this pathetic excuse of a cause is just plain rancid bilge.
Exactly so!

Old 10-09-2021, 12:31 PM

2,944 posts, read 1,188,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Pretty sad. I watched Biden struggle to remember the word "telephone" yesterday..kept saying "television" between coughing fits which we are told is "only allergies".
I saw that, too. Maybe the old buzzard is circling the drain.
As to the topic, it's just more of the same. It's open season on bizarre.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies