Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who did or is doing a better job at this point
Biden 20 13.79%
Trump 125 86.21%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2021, 10:37 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,407,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
What did he do really? A tax cut for the wealthy. Covfefe.
Try a tax break for nearly all, built a wall and keep illegal aliens out of our country, made EU countries pay their promised share into NATO, re-negated NAFTA, quit the Paris climate change agreement that would have cost the US tax payers billion, got us out of the worthless Iran deal, made America energy free of foreign oil, allowed the keystone pipe line to continue, raised up the average persons standard of living. Put millions into black college and helped black businesses and black communities. Cut regulation so small businesses can make a profit and expand. Put tariffs on China (which I notice Biden has continued)
I am sure there is more but that all I can think for the moment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2021, 11:16 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,592,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
North Korea stopped testing nuclear weapons
They are still testing missles.

Quote:
Destroyed the Caliphate in the ME
Nope, it still exists.

Quote:
Got NATO nations to pony up their fair share
Really? Which ones?

Quote:
USMCA and many other trade agreements
Just a NAFTA rewrite which was due anyways. What other trade agreements?

Quote:
WARP speed vaccine development
Nope. Done by companies that already were doing mRNA development, and adapted it to the covid virus. One was American, the other was European. The European was first.

Quote:
to mention a few. There's more.

The items you posted above were started during their administrations, but not completed. Impact and success is measured in decades not years.

Old 10-10-2021, 11:45 AM

1,926 posts, read 557,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
They are still testing missles.
The term "nuclear" is missing from your statement.
Quote:
Nope, it still exists.
Embolden by Biden
Quote:
Really? Which ones?
All of them.
Quote:
Just a NAFTA rewrite which was due anyways. What other trade agreements?
How many do you need?
Quote:
Nope. Done by companies that already were doing mRNA development, and adapted it to the covid virus. One was American, the other was European. The European was first.
Europe doesn't supply America's vaccine.

"It was OWS’s buying of vaccines prior to regulatory approval that shortened the time between approval and scaling-up of manufacturing. Remarkably, the Pfizer vaccine was administered five days after FDA approval. A $483 million grant facilitated Moderna’s partnering with a major U.S.–Swiss pharma manufacturing company back in July 2020. Other contenders for FDA approval, such as Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson, entered early on into similar manufacturing arrangements.

In sum, judged by its own benchmarks — regulatory approval and vaccinations by the end of 2020 and the accelerated delivery of 300 million doses — OWS is a rare private-public partnership that has met its performance benchmarks."

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ion-warp-speed

Old 10-10-2021, 02:30 PM

29,813 posts, read 24,895,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Who are the 2 morons at this point in the polling process?

I'd post my guess, but I don't want to get an infraction.

Little Claralell and Bebopoop most likely. Two of the most TDS inflicted posters on this forum.

But now there are 18 bidet's... The which is larger than the average crowd size of one of his living wake style "rallies".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies