Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2021, 02:37 PM

6,726 posts, read 6,722,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
They will make a WONDERFUL first family in 2028, and VP if he wants it in 2024...
No President DeSantis 2024. As a Center-Right Independent, I don't want another four years of Putin's puppet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2021, 02:39 PM

10,085 posts, read 7,760,140 times
Quote:
Anyone have any idea what channel it will be on? I don't have regular tv anymore, I have youtube live so don't have OANN or Newsmax anymore.
If you have youtube on your phone, that link I posted should work. You can watch on mobile.

Also, usually the rally gets posted on Rumble after the rally so you can always watch it later.

I don't know if it will be on OAN, but you can download free Pluto TV app and watch OAN.

Old 10-09-2021, 02:41 PM

10,085 posts, read 7,760,140 times
Quote:
They will make a WONDERFUL first family in 2028, and VP if he wants it in 2024...
That would be awesome. With his wife being sick. maybe President is too much for him now but VP might work better. Then in 2028 Desantis can run and win and be our great president. I think both he and Trump think alike and both don't hold back. If the left give Trump a hard time, I guarantee you they will give Desantis just as hard a time....Florida Man bad!! lol But who cares if their feeling are hurt. We need our country back. F J Biden...the WORST.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 10-09-2021 at 02:55 PM..

Old 10-09-2021, 03:02 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Anyone have any idea what channel it will be on? I don't have regular tv anymore, I have youtube live so don't have OANN or Newsmax anymore.
Donald Trump's Rumble channel - subscribe

Old 10-09-2021, 03:23 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,112,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Need more proof the election was stolen? Compare crowd sizes between Trump and Biden. There is no way Biden could get that many to come out and listen to him blather about nonsense.
I'm so tired of this argument. Rally numbers mean absolutely nothing significant. Really. Truly. Nada.

Let's take his Alabama rally on August 21st. The state GOP chair estimated up to 50,000 people came. We'll go with 50K.
https://www.al.com/news/2021/08/how-...-estimate.html

Alabama has 3,608,008 registered voters.
https://www.sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes

We'll pretend that every single person there was an AL registered voter. Let's calculate the percentage. 50,000/3,608,008= 0.0138580624
Multiply by 100 to get a percentage.
We'll round it up to 1.4%

1.4% of voters in the state, and that's only if it's the highest estimate and somehow only AL registered voters. Big whoop. Absolutely insignificant in terms of what you are trying to claim it means.

I wonder what percent of voters go to any rallies at all for any candidate. I have no desire to go to a political rally ever, yet I vote, and that is true for many other people. I don't fly a flag, have a sign, bumper sticker, whatever. I don't idolize politicians.

Your dude lost. More people loathe him than love him.

Old 10-09-2021, 04:01 PM

831 posts, read 332,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
If you have youtube on your phone, that link I posted should work. You can watch on mobile.

Also, usually the rally gets posted on Rumble after the rally so you can always watch it later.

I don't know if it will be on OAN, but you can download free Pluto TV app and watch OAN.
Awesome, will certainly download that. In these tough times President Trump's rallies are breathes of fresh air. It reminds me all is not lost, it reminds me WHY I love America the land although I loathe its government most of the time etc. I need his rallies to realize what I fight for everyday.

Old 10-09-2021, 11:26 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I'm so tired of this argument. Rally numbers mean absolutely nothing significant. Really. Truly. Nada.

Let's take his Alabama rally on August 21st. The state GOP chair estimated up to 50,000 people came. We'll go with 50K.

We'll pretend that every single person there was an AL registered voter. Let's calculate the percentage. 50,000/3,608,008= 0.0138580624

1.4% of voters in the state, and that's only if it's the highest estimate and somehow only AL registered voters. Big whoop. Absolutely insignificant in terms of what you are trying to claim it means.

I wonder what percent of voters go to any rallies at all for any candidate. I have no desire to go to a political rally ever, yet I vote, and that is true for many other people. I don't fly a flag, have a sign, bumper sticker, whatever. I don't idolize politicians.

Incorrect.

Old 10-09-2021, 11:35 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,628,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
It's always so refreshing to hear from Trump after dealing with Teleprompter Joe and all his failures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDdNxZWJIw

I believe it will be on Newsmax also.

Wow. Look at that huge crowd 6 hours before it starts. I can't imagine the crowd and what it'll be like at 8pm. Idiot Joe has people so fed up and I'm sure there will be a huge enthusiastic crowd.

WARNING to those on the left: Watch at your own risk. There may be American flags seen in various areas.
But it said, "Video unavailable. This video has been removed by the uploader."

Old 10-09-2021, 11:45 PM

27,131 posts, read 15,308,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post

OK, we'll go with the low praises of Biden and his actions then.

Old 10-09-2021, 11:48 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,112,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Incorrect.
Mmm hmm sure. Have fun watching the Republican Party dwindle down farther as they cling to him. They used to always get my votes. Now there's maybe one I would vote for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies