Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2021, 12:06 PM

52,395 posts, read 52,893,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Had to fact check this one because I couldn't believe for a minute she had kids. If she did, she wouldn't talk like this. And she doesn't.
I assumed she had kids, probably should have looked first. I don't have kids myself and I just couldn't imagine talking to them like way she did, kind of weird to talk to kids that age like they are 5 years old like that.

Whatever I guess, Harris is an odd duck in my opinion.

Old 10-12-2021, 12:09 PM

14,602 posts, read 12,279,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Conclusion: its a promotional video for school aged kids that also seeks to make adults in power look totally cool (like when Bill Clinton played the saxophone on MTV)

Yeah but I think he was actually playing the sax.

Old 10-12-2021, 12:24 PM

8,166 posts, read 3,144,161 times
Soon this administration is going to do all of their addresses to the general public in animation format.

Old 10-12-2021, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
This entire regime is a fraud, fake election, fake president, fake promises, fake offices, fake narratives.
But real damage to the country and the American people.

Old 10-12-2021, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Not really a problem for me that they hired child actors, the problem with using non actor kids, many of them are too nervous about being on camera and it shows.

We used to watch things like this when I was in school, most students thought they were dumb and didnt pay any attention to them, and they do try to make the adults look cool/hip, which teens can see right thru.
That's why they do a few takes until they get it right. Problem is, Kamela needs to use kids that display a higher intelligence level then the typical demolib influenced/groomed kid can project. So they had to get kid actors and actresses who are able to project a high intelligence level. It's all about image. Remember recently how Biden told the Afghani leader to lie about the reality of what was actually going on in the country, to project a false reality. Same with this bs.

Old 10-12-2021, 12:39 PM

20,227 posts, read 9,137,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ace-video.html

Everyone in this fake administration is fake. No one can believe a thing they see that comes from any of them. Don't believe a word they say.

Why in the heck would she need to hire actors for a fake set-up? No mom wants their kids around her? She's as fake as her fake boss. Unbelievable. Nothing but a big puppet show with clowns.
lmao don't know about harris around kids but I can't imagine any caring parent would let Old Joe within 10 feet of them. We saw his perverted ways.

Old 10-12-2021, 03:04 PM

5,089 posts, read 3,986,799 times
Folks have got themselves giggling by trying to brainstorm one single positive accomplishment of Biden.

The same folks don’t even try with Harris.

Those two Dems are so self unaware they avoid each other in hopes of not being blamed for things the other messes up. Neither has any idea they are their own self-defeating bundle of incompetence.

Old 10-12-2021, 03:23 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,777,998 times
How can anyone on the left support these clowns at this point?

Are Democrats so partisan they can't admit what they see right in front of their own eyes?

Old 10-12-2021, 03:51 PM

5,089 posts, read 3,986,799 times
Nothing to see here.

She wrapped up her assignment to straighten out all the border issues and she’s moving on to reading a moon story to child actors.

And knocking that out of the park as well.

Joe’s following up his great successes on ending covid, exiting Afghanistan, uniting the country, and growing the economy by reading to schoolgirls next week.

So that’s all good.

Last edited by Quick Commenter; 10-12-2021 at 04:00 PM..

Old 10-12-2021, 04:45 PM

23,644 posts, read 17,325,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ace-video.html

Everyone in this fake administration is fake. No one can believe a thing they see that comes from any of them. Don't believe a word they say.

Why in the heck would she need to hire actors for a fake set-up? No mom wants their kids around her? She's as fake as her fake boss. Unbelievable. Nothing but a big puppet show with clowns.
Screen saver Harris hopes someday to be a hologram. A hologram, she thinks, has more substance than a screen saver.

Too bad she never earned her appointment as VP, she was an affirmative action audience pick by Biden's handlers.

If ever there were a fish out of water, it is SC Harris. God help the USA!

Imagine what our enemies think about the biden harris admin and the fraud that put both of those candidates the democrat voters rejected in early must win democrat primaries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies