Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2021, 11:19 AM

89,212 posts, read 44,965,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
It's a great time to be a rapist, just buy a skirt and you have the keys to the castle...!!
Sadly, true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2021, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The first assault is missing the details other than the statement from the father and his lawyer, seems like the details are complicated. Even if true it is one incident
One incident too many. There is NO valid reason to allow an anatomical male free access to girls'/women's restrooms, locker rooms, or showers. That just enables more opportunity for sexual assault/rape. It's grotesquely misogynistic.

Old 10-14-2021, 11:36 AM

654 posts, read 529,021 times
Believe all women.*

*Exceptions apply.

Old 10-14-2021, 12:06 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,337,160 times
Leftists who support allowing men into women's restrooms and locker rooms on grounds of "equality," THIS IS YOUR FAULT.

Old 10-14-2021, 12:25 PM

29,590 posts, read 14,725,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Picking threads but ignoring the big picture. Male student raped female student in girls restroom on school grounds. Instead of filing criminal charges and administrative punishment the school board transferred the rapist to another school where he carried out another rape. The school board denied the first rape took place. Address the whole picture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
One incident too many. There is NO valid reason to allow an anatomical male free access to girls'/women's restrooms, locker rooms, or showers. That just enables more opportunity for sexual assault/rape. It's grotesquely misogynistic.
It is quite appalling that people in this thread are quick to defend transgender individuals. This isn't about them. This is about the school district covering up these two rapes, to protect their transgender policy. We aren't calling out transgender individuals, we are calling out the policy. There should be no reason to let an individual born a male into the female bathroom or locker room in a high school. As we can see in this case, the rapist took advantage of this and raped two girls, and the school district is doing everything it can to hide this case to protect that policy.

Steven Crowder talked about this case in his podcast on Youtube yesterday. He stated nothing but the facts that are available for anyone to see....and today, he was canceled from Youtube.

We really are living in clown world. Why are we shifting reality to accommodate peoples feelings ? It's crazy.

Old 10-14-2021, 01:47 PM

1,880 posts, read 656,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
It's a great time to be a rapist, just buy a skirt and you have the keys to the castle...!!
The problem now is that progressives shifted the burden of proof from the claimant to everyone else.

If I claim that I cannot walk or having difficulty walking so everyone should make accommodations for me, I have to show that am missing a leg or that one leg is in a cast. If I am missing a leg, then the accommodations are permanent. If my leg is in a cast, then the accommodations are temporary. I cannot lie about missing a leg, but I can lie about my broken leg by wearing a cast, so unless you demand proof like a doctor's note and/or X-ray and I present the proof, you have no choice but to believe my lie.

So how can we tell if a man is truly with gender dysphoria, meaning he claimed he is a woman despite outward appearance? We cannot -- just from the claim. We can demand proof of surgery and psyche eval but that would be improper, impolite, intrusive, along with many other violations of social conventions that we hold dear. But accepting a claim based on its face value violate common sense, especially when the consequences of the claim are PERMANENT accommodations such as modifying official records in government, finances, or employment. There has to be compromises from both sides.

What progressives have done was demanded and shamed everyone into accepting a claim of gender dysphoria based upon the most superficial 'evidence' of the claim -- outer appearance. In this case, the boy simply dressed like a girl and the PERMANENT accommodation is that he now have access to the girls' restroom. It is a permanent accommodation because we have only two restrooms: Male and Female.

The shifting of the burden of proof is now everyone else's affirmation that there has been a change. It is a false 'proof' but a proof nonetheless. In other words, just like Yul Brynner in the movie 'The Ten Commandments': So let it be written, so let it be done. If a man/woman claimed gender dysphoria, the proof of change is our IMMEDIATE affirmation of belief. This tragedy is one consequence from our current response.

Old 10-14-2021, 01:57 PM

1,768 posts, read 569,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Why make an attack and sexual assault even more likely? The male rapist entered the school's girls restroom because he was wearing a skirt and "identified" as female. Why even allow that? That's just inviting more opportunity for men to attack girls/women, including rape.
Do you really think someone with so little respect for other people that they will sexually assault them will respect a sign? “Oh I totally want to rape that girl but gosh, the sign says girls only. Guess I’ll go collect stamps instead!”

Old 10-14-2021, 02:05 PM

11,880 posts, read 5,847,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
Do you really think someone with so little respect for other people that they will sexually assault them will respect a sign? “Oh I totally want to rape that girl but gosh, the sign says girls only. Guess I’ll go collect stamps instead!”
Do people even think these days?? He was allowed in the bathroom because he was wearing a skirt and said he was transgender. It's like giving a robber the keys to your house and then being surprised he robbed you. You do not actively endanger a person or property by taking what little protection you have. He would have immediately been reported if seen entering a girl's bathroom if wearing jeans but because people are now so fearful of being called a racist, transphobe ect.... they are afraid to speak up.

Old 10-14-2021, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
It's about the environment and those who are in that environment's collective expectations. Which is more likely to be reported/stopped by others from going into a girls' restroom?

A male in a "you can choose whichever restroom you wish to use based on how you "'feeeeel'" you identify today" environment?

Or a male in an environment in which such "choice" isn't permitted?

Why give male predators an advantage in committing sex crimes against girls/women? That's grotesquely misogynistic.

Old 10-14-2021, 03:27 PM

14,798 posts, read 17,724,668 times
This is ****ing nuts. Every administrator in that school district should be fired.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies