Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 10:44 AM

6,025 posts, read 2,846,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
So Youngkin has to answer for Trump (who isn’t in office), but McAuliffe doesn’t have to answer for Biden (who is in power) according to you.

I hope VA voters aren’t that stupid.
I know! That's been driving me nuts!!

If Youngkin has to answer for President Trump, then McAuliffe should have to answer for President Biden and all his major screw ups!

They're injecting national politics because they don't have any platforms or policies to run on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2021, 10:47 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
I know! That's been driving me nuts!!

If Youngkin has to answer for President Trump, then McAuliffe should have to answer for President Biden and all his major screw ups!

They're injecting national politics because they don't have any platforms or policies to run on.
that's why mcawful is so desperate to run on !trump!

he really stepped in it when he said parents should have no say in what their kids are taught.

Old 10-26-2021, 10:59 AM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
School choice doesn't mean every child will be accepted in your choice of schools. This is so misleading. It means you can apply and if your child meets the standards then they may be accepted. But it's also your responsibility for getting your child to school and back home because there will be no school bus for them. Private schools in my area are 25,000 to 30,000 which is ridiculous. They only allow the best students. No special ed kids are enrolled. Do you really think our tax dollars should be paying for your child to go to a private school.
Those of us who choose private school for our kids are paying twice, once for the public schools through our taxes and once through our wallets for the private schools. Personally, I don't think this is particularly fair. I'd settle for allowing private school tuition to be deducted from our taxes.

Old 10-26-2021, 12:28 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Hasn't Hillary Clinton's loss taught people anything? The media lies, & pollsters lie...its all propaganda.
Especially if you only listen to Trump approved news sources who are in favor this week....

Old 10-26-2021, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
I have one thing to say to that:

Then **** off out of my wallet. Fund your own damn schools.
And every one can "**** off out of my wallet." because I tired of funding all these religions, take away their tax exemption for everything but the actual house of worship and let them start paying....

Old 10-26-2021, 12:40 PM

346 posts, read 229,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
And every one can "**** off out of my wallet." because I tired of funding all these religions, take away their tax exemption for everything but the actual house of worship and let them start paying....
We might finally agree on something.

Should all those churches in Southside Va. lose their 501(c)3 tax-exempt status now for sharing that Kamala Harris "Souls to the Polls" nonsense? If they stump for Abortions Governor McAuliffe, they should foot the bill and that means losing their tax-exempt status.

No more hypocrisy from the left or fake churches.

---

Youngkin will win!

Old 10-26-2021, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rural & red View Post
We might finally agree on something.

Should all those churches in Southside Va. lose their 501(c)3 tax-exempt status now for sharing that Kamala Harris "Souls to the Polls" nonsense? If they stump for McAuliffe, they should foot the bill and that means losing their tax-exempt status.

No more hypocrisy from the left.

---

Youngkin will win!
If they lose their status Liberty University, Pat Robertson and the rest of the self proclaimed can lose theirs. Keep those blinders on you wouldn't want to see the reality of what you are supporting for the election, a businessman who has created no jobs, just eliminated them and endangered peoples health along with that..

If you want hypocrisy keep looking to the right..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies