Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2021, 10:49 AM

43,097 posts, read 18,269,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Been to a gas pump or grocery store lately?

Or rather, has your maid been to a grocery store or your chauffer to a gas station?
Gas is up since mid summer...went from $2.75 to $3.05 yesterday for regular...my local gas stations.
News says we aren't going to get the seasonal price cut when they switch gas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2021, 10:56 AM

18,493 posts, read 9,161,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Gas is up since mid summer...went from $2.75 to $3.05 yesterday for regular...my local gas stations.
It’s almost like the gasoline market is returning to normal after a pandemic.

Must be Biden’s fault.

Old 10-13-2021, 10:58 AM

25,738 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I tend to not pay attention to the details when buying gas and groceries. But I do know this: two years ago I was filling my gas tank for somewhere between 13 and 16 dollars. Now it costs me somewhere between 26 and 30 dollars. And that is not due to simple economics. It is due to asinine government policies and mishandling a "pandemic." It's NOT coincidence that gas prices suddenly went through the roof soon after Sleepy took office. No amount of liberal excuse-making is going to convince me otherwise.

Same applies to food prices. About a year ago, I bought a couple of fifty pound bags of oats (for food storage) and they ran me right around 30 dollars per bag. I just ordered several more bags. I got the call yesterday that they are in the store waiting for me. What do you think the price will be per bag this time around? Anyone care to bet? I'll bet the price is WAY up.

Old 10-13-2021, 11:20 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
That discovery in Russia by Exxon Mobile will supply Europe forever.

Ever wonder why Tillertson was SoS? Those damn sanctions.

Old 10-13-2021, 11:20 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-...ts-11634128607

Meanwhile US frackers are losing power and sway. Their overpriced commodities are not wanted, meanwhile Russia will supply all of Asia and Europe.

I guess the redneck hillbillies in west Texas and North Dakota cannot compete with Russian dominance.
The Russians bought Biden off so he's handcuffing American oil producers.

Compare how well the redneck oil producers faired when Trump was President compared to with Biden sending Trillions to the Russians and Middle East folks that want to destroy us.

To be fair, after Biden drives oil up over $200/barrel, it will allow the frackers to make money again.

By the way, as someone that worked for large companies in the Middle East, the lack of knowledge of the OP regarding oil production and costing is appalling....but then liberals have no qualms about saying completely inaccurate things.

Old 10-13-2021, 11:23 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The Russians bought Biden off so he's handcuffing American oil producers.

Compare how well the redneck oil producers faired when Trump was President compared to with Biden sending Trillions to the Russians and Middle East folks that want to destroy us.

To be fair, after Biden drives oil up over $200/barrel, it will allow the frackers to make money again.
You sure it was Russia?

Maybe it was Exxon. They are out now, but they still have interest in some pipelines.

Old 10-13-2021, 11:26 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-...ts-11634128607

Meanwhile US frackers are losing power and sway. Their overpriced commodities are not wanted, meanwhile Russia will supply all of Asia and Europe.

I guess the redneck hillbillies in west Texas and North Dakota cannot compete with Russian dominance.
It's great for you that Brandon supports your beloved homeland so much. Brandon doing his best to destroy America and raise Russia, China and Iran.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies