Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 10:58 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,035,175 times

Advertisements

How would you classify our so called president's level of cognitive functioning as now (late August, 2021)? If he was forced to take a basic cognitive test, how functional would be as an ordinary citizen, let alone president? Could he perform all the basic functions of even a "normal" every day office job or manage his own finances? Could he pass a basic high school exit exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2021, 12:07 AM

29,835 posts, read 24,922,073 times
I think he thinks he can count to potato... Not sure how that would place him on the cognitive exam. I would say if he was asked to write his name, he would flunk right there. Remember when he said he was going to beat Joe Biden while campaigning? And this is the guy democrats said was most qualified to lead... Yikes, maybe they should be taking a cognitive exam! Better yet, maybe passing a cognitive exam should be a prerequisite to vote!

But rest assured, his butt has been wiped, as he likes to tell crowds... So at least some things are still in proper working order...

Old 08-28-2021, 05:30 AM

7,541 posts, read 11,580,682 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8htBU8-ncg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQadcUlbu6Q

Old 08-28-2021, 05:31 AM

947 posts, read 297,578 times
He's below average at this point. My mother has mild dementia and speaks better than he does.

Old 08-28-2021, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
He's below average at this point. My mother has mild dementia and speaks better than he does.

If he were to get an HONEST cognitive test, he probably would be diagnosed as incompetent to even make his own decisions and qualify for needing Jill to act as his conservator.

Old 08-28-2021, 05:44 PM

10,119 posts, read 7,778,315 times

Wow, that 2nd video told the story. And look at Jill's expression. She knows.

I have no respect for Jill. If that were my husband, I'd say enough is enough. Come home and just be a family man and enjoy your grand kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73EbjJ6tq9s

Sometimes I look at Uncle Joe and feel so sorry for him. Other times I hate him for what is happening to our country. But he's not all there and he is being used. But I wonder if he is cognitive enough to know what he's saying and what he is doing. Should I feel sorry for him or hate him for allowiing the radical left to call the shots but does he know what he's doing? I'm so torn. I do know I hate whomever is pulling his strings.

Don't y'all think if he knew what he was doing that maybe he might go off the teleprompter every once in awhile? He'd take random questions too and not have to be told who to call on and what to answer. What a mess we have. And then he falls asleep.

That last speech he gave, he could only say 3 words and then rest and repeat. I just wanted someone to tap him on his back so he could speak a whole sentence without taking so many pauses. Something is wrong no doubt about it.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 08-28-2021 at 05:54 PM..

Old 08-28-2021, 07:51 PM

12,994 posts, read 9,521,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Wow, that 2nd video told the story. And look at Jill's expression. She knows.

I have no respect for Jill. If that were my husband, I'd say enough is enough. Come home and just be a family man and enjoy your grand kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73EbjJ6tq9s

Sometimes I look at Uncle Joe and feel so sorry for him. Other times I hate him for what is happening to our country. But he's not all there and he is being used. But I wonder if he is cognitive enough to know what he's saying and what he is doing. Should I feel sorry for him or hate him for allowiing the radical left to call the shots but does he know what he's doing? I'm so torn. I do know I hate whomever is pulling his strings.

Don't y'all think if he knew what he was doing that maybe he might go off the teleprompter every once in awhile? He'd take random questions too and not have to be told who to call on and what to answer. What a mess we have. And then he falls asleep.

That last speech he gave, he could only say 3 words and then rest and repeat. I just wanted someone to tap him on his back so he could speak a whole sentence without taking so many pauses. Something is wrong no doubt about it.
Shoving Joe into the office of the presidency is a severe form of elder abuse. He won't last much longer if this keeps up.

Old 08-28-2021, 07:57 PM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times
He's probably lucid 1-2 hours a day. Basically we are at Weekend at Bernie's as our Prez.

Old 08-28-2021, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
He's probably lucid 1-2 hours a day. Basically we are at Weekend at Bernie's as our Prez.

I need to watch that movie. Is it actually funny in the current context?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies