Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2021, 06:32 PM

18,547 posts, read 15,584,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Good News! The Lawsuits couldn’t go forward until OSHA published their Rule.
And you think they can go forward now? When no one can demonstrate that damage has occurred?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2021, 06:48 PM

4,167 posts, read 4,878,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
And you think they can go forward now? When no one can demonstrate that damage has occurred?
Just wait until the holidays and you'll see plenty of damage. Do you think the dumbocrats will really want to snowball that effect in January when mass amounts of workers quit their jobs because of the mandates? That will make the August 4.3 million number look like a picnic.

Old 10-13-2021, 06:49 PM

18,547 posts, read 15,584,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
****ing tyranny!
No, it's a representative republic and it's functioning as you would expect when most of the voting population feels that the unvaccinated are ruining it for the rest of us, whether that sentiment is true or not.

Old 10-13-2021, 06:53 PM

10,090 posts, read 7,763,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
Get used to supply chain problems, empty shelves, cancelled flights, and general chaos and uncertainty. Central planning at its best!
Like Trump said, if you vote for Biden, you will have doom and gloom. I'd say he was 110% correct. There has been nothing but horrible gloomy awful times since they installed the puppet into office for the big puppet show.

What happens if people resist this. What if we lose say 1/3rd of federal workers and other workers in big corporations. Everyone just quit in protest. I wonder what they would do then. I would imagine they don't care and sit back and say "Well, it looks like our doom and gloom and chaos is working. We're doing great at destroying this awful country".

Old 10-13-2021, 07:07 PM

7,358 posts, read 6,526,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Just wait until the holidays and you'll see plenty of damage. Do you think the dumbocrats will really want to snowball that effect in January when mass amounts of workers quit their jobs because of the mandates? That will make the August 4.3 million number look like a picnic.
Of course they do. TO the democrats, the more destruction wrought, the better.

Old 10-13-2021, 07:19 PM

8,232 posts, read 3,490,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
Exactly! 70% of the people at the company I work for (way over 100 people) work from home. Who am I going to infect if I get Covid, my dogs? This is tyranny and I laugh in the general direction of the "Orange Man Bad" crowd who cried endlessly about him being a dictator. Who is the dictator now?
The vaccine will not prevent you from getting infected nor will it prevent you from infecting others. There's no proven benefit to the vaccine.

Old 10-13-2021, 07:45 PM

26,494 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
Your article actually demonstrates exactly what I said:

"Labor Department takes next step to implement plan to require private-sector workers get Covid-19 vaccinations or be regularly tested"

Perhaps you should read it. You can simply just get tested. And if you want to opt out of testing, you can get the vaccine.

I'm not adding to anyone's lies. I don't support Biden or his agenda. I'm stating the facts.
You are being dishonest.

You are moving the goal posts.

You responded to me saying Biden had opposed vaccine mandates, but is now supporting them.

I am correct. You are using obfuscation to push a proleftist narrative.

Even National Propaganda Radio has gently admitted he shifted from his campaign position.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/28/10412...demic-politics

Old 10-13-2021, 07:46 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,986,308 times
As if employer's don't suck enough these days in America.... These corporations aren't going to have many workers left. They'll be heading for small companies. Oh well. Many of them deserve to go out of business quite frankly

Old 10-13-2021, 08:28 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,811,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You are being dishonest.

You are moving the goal posts.

You responded to me saying Biden had opposed vaccine mandates, but is now supporting them.

I am correct. You are using obfuscation to push a proleftist narrative.

Even National Propaganda Radio has gently admitted he shifted from his campaign position.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/28/10412...demic-politics
I didn't move the goalpost. You just failed to read my post. I never said anything about Biden. I just pointed out that OSHA is not listening to what Biden says... as in even though he might call for (or imply) vaccine mandates, OSHA isn't mandating them.

You need to learn to read what people write rather than be stuck in your head thinking everything is an agenda against you. But keep listening to Biden and NPR and ignore reality... it seems to fit your bill.

Old 10-13-2021, 08:29 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,811,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
As if employer's don't suck enough these days in America.... These corporations aren't going to have many workers left. They'll be heading for small companies. Oh well. Many of them deserve to go out of business quite frankly
Employers are bound by OSHA. Don't blame employers for the creation of OSHA back in the 70s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies