Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 01:59 AM

2,140 posts, read 362,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
This is absolutely terrifying.

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year.

Many charts, data, statistics, so if you are good at interpreting that sort of thing, have at it.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/comp...eveloping-ade/
What link is this? The Exposé United Kingdom? Can you find this information on any medical journal site or just a well known, credible site?

What’s your point? For the sake of argument - say this happens. These people aren’t DEAD. That’s a plus.

Why the heck are you prolonging - oh - to hurt Biden, is that why people are pulling random, obscure sites out of their… thin air? Really? Oh my gosh. Grow up. This is not a game.

People who vomit up this stuff are why we aren’t back to normal. Why so many more are dead. And this anti mask, anti vax campaign to - I guess - to damage Biden (he’s not going to run again, silly cakes. Look at him. Get over yourselves.

If you can look this up, you can find legitimate, valid information. You be making a choice and you know you’re not presenting valid info. People died and dying because of this political campaign folks appear to be waging. I feel sorry for the people who are so naïve that they believe this stuff. That people who know better are spewing. On the news: things are as bad as they were in the spring - and they’re going to get worse.

Why?

Because people aren’t showing respect or integrity because they can’t do two simple things.

WEAR A MASK.
GET VACCINATED.

You guys are the only reason why this is still bad. What are you (the general you), five?

People you refuse to listen to the doctors - Not Biden, he just presents the information that the doctors provide.

This must be about hurting Biden. If not, its either deliberate for another reason, putting other people’s lives at risk deliberately is something that should keep folks up at night every minute you don’t do the right thing - despite all the information being blasted out nonstop.

No one likes masks but folks who are keeping this plague alive - killing people. Not always killing people, some people are left with devastating chronic illness - you folks are doing this. It’s on you. You can stop harming people - needlessly - at any time. If you get the word around and y’all stop this ship, making an enormous difference - hugs and applause. No worries.

People would be overjoyed if everyone playing this game just got the shots done and masked up properly — well, we will see if folks are being led around like a pig by the nose and can’t think for themselves, or if they have what it takes to make rational choices. Are folks sick of harming innocent people? I’m not Biden. The old lady in Safeway isn’t Biden. Nobody really likes Biden - really, nobody does. Personally I don’t like politicians - especially the old ones with power.

But all of them (the ones sidelined don’t matter, they’re sidelined) they work for donors. They are all interested in the rich, being rich, and staying rich and having big connections and a “legacy.” This includes Trump. He plays folks like every other one - he convinces people to care about things that have nothing to do with their lives, will never effect their lives (they give crumbs, it pathetic to fall for that). You don’t matter other than being a red hat at a rally. It’s not just Trump*. It’s all of them.

Well, pick a politician and vote for them - it doesn’t matter which one. And think about what any of them rile you up about. It’s not about anything that affects you. Really think about it. And they ALL LIE.

You know who doesn’t lie? The DOCTORS, et al who are working day and night on your behalf to keep you alive. They are laser focused on saving lives. Most odd not all have spent well over a decade at minimum dedicated to keeping you alive. And the last decade specifically working with Coronaviruses and mRNA vaccines literally - TEN YEARS. Their alliance and dedication and oath is to preserve YOUR LIFE. They don’t care who you vote for.

These are the people in your corner. They aren’t BIDEN supporters just because Biden happens to be president. Again, this work has been going for years.

So sober up, and think on that. I know I’m writing too much but harm needs to be challenged. I’m mad. Really mad. Not at any single person, but those who are harming all of us for - their reasons.

I’m furious. And when I’m furious, I write too much. I’m not going to stop unless I’m stopped.

If you see friends or contacts or whatever their called posting questionable or false or misleading information about this deadly disease - show yourself what you’re made of. Help them.

Anyone who can marginally read and write can figure out how to get the legitimate data. Does that change sometimes? YES. this is a CRISIS. The concept that advisories can change in a global, deadly crisis should be expected not feared. That said, the doctors and researchers working to fight this - for all of us to survive - have not and will not cut corners or provide something that hasn’t gone through all the protocols. Fauci made a bad error in a statement about masks early on… does anyone here know why? He was terrified that a mask shortage would have doctors and nurses dying because they will go save lives anyway - and if the disease spread throughout the health care workers - we would be in soooo much trouble. He explained that. So if anyone has any problems with Fauci, get over it.

See MASKS - are IMPORTANT. Horrifically, STILL because — you know why.

Stop it.

Get the darn shots and wear a mask when in public. Don’t be a simpleton. Especially if you know better and are doing it on purpose to hurt people.

Don’t do that. I hope folks doing that have trouble sleeping until they do the right thing. If you’re too scared, go see a real doctor in a real office - immediately.

Chose integrity. Getting vaccinated and wearing a mask while idiots remain will not affect any election.

That’s coming up. Too many people have died already - thats our situation. Doing your part to save folks going forward - it won’t matter. Bidens not going to win because folks chose to stop the killing and serious, chronic disease.

Don’t be that person that willingly lets other Americans suffer. Don’t be that person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2021, 02:01 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperwing View Post
Don’t be that person that willingly lets other Americans suffer. Don’t be that person.
Getting vaccinated doesn't protect your fellow Americans, it just protects you. These vaccines are terrible at preventing transmission.

Old 10-14-2021, 02:12 AM

7,368 posts, read 3,529,717 times
I said this before in another thread, say everyone who has been vaccinated dies within 3 years. You would be left with not much of a society and there would be severe disruption to food supply and anyone left would be facing anarchy every day. Not a world I want to live in.

Old 10-14-2021, 02:34 AM

1,154 posts, read 274,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Getting vaccinated doesn't protect your fellow Americans, it just protects you. These vaccines are terrible at preventing transmission.

But it doesn't protect even you. This is the point. My friend and his wife were fully vaxxed when she was hospitalized for a stroke like illness diagnosed as brain stem nodules. She caught covid during her two month hospital stay and died.

Old 10-14-2021, 06:14 AM

8,151 posts, read 3,676,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Yes, it does. Vaccines are much better in limiting transmission than ... no vaccines are, lol.

Old 10-14-2021, 07:24 AM

19,717 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:

I’m furious. And when I’m furious, I write too much. I’m not going to stop unless I’m stopped.
That sounds serious, maybe you should see a doctor about that..

Old 10-14-2021, 07:42 AM

4,168 posts, read 4,881,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Huh?
Go back to sleep.

Old 10-14-2021, 07:46 AM

6,028 posts, read 2,846,987 times
Quote:
Get the darn shots and wear a mask when in public. Don’t be a simpleton.
Wow! The irony is strong here!

Old 10-14-2021, 07:47 AM

20,050 posts, read 20,861,844 times
Facebook censorship team:
Fake news

Old 10-14-2021, 07:47 AM

6,028 posts, read 2,846,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Yes, it does. Vaccines are much better in limiting transmission than ... no vaccines are, lol.
You can't prove that! The CDC isn't counting all the breakthrough cases, so you cannot say that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies