Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 04:48 PM

11,792 posts, read 5,798,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperwing View Post
Wrong. Physically, yes. But people getting vaccines means fewer unvaccinated people, which means getting vaccinated protects others - likely fellow Americans.

The unvaccinated and ani mask people are the problem.

Be the problem then.

Hope that works out for you.
I don’t care.

You can read what I wrote before or not. I do apologize for all the typos. There are way too many. Sorry about that. But my ipad is old and the keyboard is not fully capacitive - my fingers are cold - my arthritis is bad and I don’t see well. I was just trying to get a few points out that might spur at least one person to reconsider their actions.

I can’t think for you.
If you really didn't care - you wouldn't be responding on every thread how you don't care. = Just saying!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2021, 07:40 PM

8,244 posts, read 3,495,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Not even close. The “virus” is a respiratory virus whose natural entry pathway is your upper respiratory tract, where your body’s natural immune system begins combating it there. If it isn’t stopped there, it travels further to invade the lower regions and eventually the lungs where symptoms become more severe.

By contrast, the “vaccine” is injected, which is an entirely different and unnatural pathway, and is, BY DESIGN, able to defeat natural immune response that would otherwise target the mRNA as an intruder, and prevent it from entering your cells. This natural defense is inhibited by the vaccine’s design, in order to successfully deliver the mRNA into your body’s cells, all throughout your entire body, where it then instructs those cells to produce the spike proteins continuously for an indeterminate period of time. Now, your own body’s cells have become toxic spike protein manufacturing centers, which is not isolated to just the respiratory system. Common bloody sense should easily recognize not just the obvious differences, but also the ill-conceived nature of doing something like this with the potential dangers and unpredictable consequences unknown.

But the question really is, are those potential dangers and consequences really that unpredictable, or unintended? It appears that the harm being caused by the vaccines are not unexpected or accidental. If it really was unintended, the vaccinations would have been halted long ago. That we now have over 16,000 deaths and a million adverse events reported, is all the proof anyone needs to understand that what is happening was intended, else it would be stopped immediately.

Instead, we have censorship of the news, and continued coercion of the masses to take the jab. Thats proof beyond any doubt that the harm being inflicted is deliberate. There is no other explanation.
I have no doubt that the whole thing is very deliberate.

Old 10-14-2021, 07:46 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Not to worry. Lord these threads are out of this world

The cell generation and differentiation process occurs every day for as long as we live. As a result, in the same way that the red blood cells in our blood are replenished after an injury or blood donation, our immune system cells are constantly replenished.Apr 22, 2019

https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...%20replenished.

Old 10-14-2021, 07:57 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJB2024 View Post
Stupidity is claiming that everyone who has different political views as you will be dead from a virus that has a survival rate of 99% for the general population whose health is not already severely compromised.
You don't seem to care much about the people who are "already severely compromised."

There are a lot of people in that group who still have many years of life ahead of them (if not for COVID causing complications).

Old 10-14-2021, 08:47 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJB2024 View Post
...that has a survival rate of 99% for the general population whose health is not already severely compromised.
And who needs them, right?

An estimated 120,000 children have lost a primary caregiver. It's actually possible - and this may be mind-blowing for the US conservative mind - it is actually possible to care if one's actions impact others.

You're not the main character - they're not NPCs.

Old 10-14-2021, 09:22 PM

8,244 posts, read 3,495,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You don't seem to care much about the people who are "already severely compromised."

There are a lot of people in that group who still have many years of life ahead of them (if not for COVID causing complications).
Forcing everyone to get a vaccine that doesn't prevent spread does nothing to protect people in any group.

Old 10-14-2021, 09:44 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResistTheReset View Post
What we are seeing here is probably Russian and Chinese trolls passing around material on blogs and news sites that users of this site then find and post without critically reviewing what they have just read. Russian trolls were present during Trump's presidency, and they have not gone away. They seek to sow confusion, anger, and division. Qanon--whatever that group's origins, is part of the problem. So just glance it over and chuckle but don't let it get to you. I got a lot of laughs on the microscopic octopus creatures in the vaccines thread.

Notice how the OP has allowed 8 pages of content to be generated without responding yet?

Oh, so Qanon, therefore, Russiagate!

Maybe now we can get Nellie Ohr to finally spill her guts (since Qanon and all).

Old 10-15-2021, 12:57 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,118,201 times
Quote:
Wrong. Physically, yes. But people getting vaccines means fewer unvaccinated people, which means getting vaccinated protects others - likely fellow Americans.

The unvaccinated and ani mask people are the problem.

Be the problem then.

Hope that works out for you.
I don’t care.

You can read what I wrote before or not. I do apologize for all the typos. There are way too many. Sorry about that. But my ipad is old and the keyboard is not fully capacitive - my fingers are cold - my arthritis is bad and I don’t see well. I was just trying to get a few points out that might spur at least one person to reconsider their actions.

This pandemic is going to stay with our collective experience on a 9/11 scale historic event for decades and decades to come. It will become crystal clear who perpetuated this - causing more deaths and forcing folks to wear the damn masks for that much longer. Including the anti mask folks who will be required to wear one in many situations - they only have themselves to blame.

And I don’t see how folks with this utterly selfish, childish mindset can sleep at night. This pandemic, if nitwits ever let it end (that’s not nice to say. I don’t care) it’s going to be with us as we sort it out. And there will be a repetitive theme about the folks who prolonged it.

Even if there was a cure tomorrow, this has gone on at a crisis level twice as long as it should have that the damage is done because of people who won’t mask or get vaccinated. Live with that. (I’m speaking in general terms, not to you specifically - you’re not worth my time. You’re a lost cause).

I can’t think for you.
These vaccines won't end the pandemic.

Old 10-15-2021, 06:21 AM

382 posts, read 124,334 times
Quote:
This pandemic is going to stay with our collective experience on a 9/11 scale historic event for decades and decades to come. It will become crystal clear who perpetuated this
Yes, it is very clear that this problem originated with China. Whether it was an accidental lab leak, or a purposeful release of a bioweapon, it is quite clear that China is to blame for it. But as yet, they have not been held accountable.

Quote:
forcing folks to wear the damn masks for that much longer.
You may blame the health authorities who were mandating masks for that.

Quote:
And I don’t see how folks with this utterly selfish, childish mindset can sleep at night. This pandemic, if nitwits ever let it end (that’s not nice to say. I don’t care) it’s going to be with us as we sort it out. And there will be a repetitive theme about the folks who prolonged it.
You choose to scapegoat people who are just as much a victim of the virus as anyone else. What do you think about China's role in all of this; do you believe they should be held accountable?

Quote:
Even if there was a cure tomorrow, this has gone on at a crisis level twice as long as it should have that the damage is done because of people who won’t mask or get vaccinated.
Do you have proof of that? Perhaps if we had never had lockdowns, this would have all been over by now and we would all be back to normal life today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post

An estimated 120,000 children have lost a primary caregiver.
What is being done to hold China accountable?

Old 10-15-2021, 06:50 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
This is absolutely terrifying.

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year.

Many charts, data, statistics, so if you are good at interpreting that sort of thing, have at it.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/comp...eveloping-ade/
Complete crock of smelly bowel contents.

There is no way to test a person's total "immune system capability". If you go to the source - PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report - no where does it indicate anyone's "immune systems deteriorating at 5% per week".
https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_39.pdf

However, the report from week 39 does state:

Estimates suggest that 127,500 deaths and 24,144,000 infections have been prevented as a
result of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, up to 24 September.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies