Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 11:29 AM

88,989 posts, read 44,804,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdriver74 View Post
There is a thing called the Hippocratic oath that ALL doctors subscribe to. There are a million doctors in this county, and many times more than that worldwide, and they can't all be cowed into silence. The ones who could come out with definitive proof that the medical profession is intentionally being silenced to the detriment of their patients would be rich beyond belief, the ones who were cowed would be out of work and the ones who perpetrated the 'cowing' would be in prison.

No vaccine, or any medicine for that matter, is 100% safe so the occasional bad response is unfortunately to be expected. To say it is common and that doctors are part of the coverup is ignoring common sense.
And this is why vaccines are NEVER mandated. They may be "required," but exceptions are always allowed exactly because they're not 100% safe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2021, 02:57 PM

382 posts, read 124,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdriver74 View Post
If this is true in one ICU it should be true in all or most ICUs.

It would be blaring out from every corner so that it wasn't just coming from an obscure news article.
Weeeeeeeeeell lets not be so hasty to dismiss this doctor's testimony. Do not discard the fact that it took a tremendous amount of courage for this doctor to come out this publicly. The medical community is under tremendous pressure to be silent about vaccine injuries due to the belief (whether true or false) that the "common good" will be served by mass vaccination. This woman may now find that her medical license and practice are being very, very closely examined.

Edited to add: It appears I was right about the pressure. From the article: "I have spoken with colleagues who have also had similar experiences in treating patients.” She added that her colleagues are reluctant to speak out about similar experiences in fear of fueling “vaccine hesitancy” and facing potential punishment.

Incredibly, it seems that many policy makers and health "authorities" believe it is in your best interest to withhold information like this from you. This attitude and approach to public health only acts to further vaccine hesitancy. We know that this approach exists; we know that those in charge of public health believe in withholding this information. This fractures trust and doesn't bode well for anyone.

I call for a different approach; I call for complete honesty. Encourage doctors that they are safe to "come out" about the experiences they are having. Let the people decide for themselves.

Last edited by ResistTheReset; 10-14-2021 at 04:18 PM..

Old 10-14-2021, 03:07 PM

25,713 posts, read 18,788,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Dr. Patricia Lee, M.D., an ICU doctor based in California, issued a shocking letter to the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention claiming she has observed more vaccine injuries from the controversial COVID-19 vaccines than she has in the last 20 years working as a doctor.

In the letter, she describes observing “entirely healthy individuals suffering serious, often fatal, injuries,” her attorneys noted in a follow-up email. These include “transverse myelitis, resulting in quadriplegia, pneumocystis pneumonia, multi-system organ failure, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, post partum hemorrhagic shock and septic shock, and disseminated CMV and CMV viremia.”

She noted that “it is my clinical judgment that each of these injuries were caused by the Covid-19 vaccine, because there was no other plausible explanation for these injuries other than the fact that the patients had recently been vaccinated.”

She stated that her conscience forced her to speak up and that colleagues have seen the same in their own patients but fear retaliation.

https://nationalfile.com/icu-doctor-...avent-replied/
She'd better watch her back. She may well disappear soon. At best, her career is over.

Sorry to be so pessimistic all the time on this topic, and I do admire her courage. But, the Spanish... er, uhhh, the Covid Inquisition isn't going to tolerate ANY heresy at all. She will be discredited, despised, harassed, and possibly killed.

Old 10-14-2021, 04:48 PM

18,547 posts, read 15,581,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
What percentage of her vaccinated patients have exhibited these issues?
Exactly my question. The antivaxxers are again trying to sow fears . If an ICU nurse has an influx of car accident victims then I guess we should stop driving. That’s how ridiculous this argument is.

Old 10-14-2021, 05:19 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
Exactly my question. The antivaxxers are again trying to sow fears . If an ICU nurse has an influx of car accident victims then I guess we should stop driving. That’s how ridiculous this argument is.
What is ridiculous is ignoring the letter that this doctor wrote in regards to severe injuries including deaths she has seen from the vaccine. Did you read it?

Old 10-14-2021, 05:59 PM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
To the point it would even show on CNN.

Unfortunately in the US now. You need to be uber left or uber right to count for anything, otherwise you are a fake Dem/Republican.
Meh, we still hold all the power though...they may sqwak loudly but they need the middle to win.

Old 10-14-2021, 06:19 PM

449 posts, read 194,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
What is ridiculous is ignoring the letter that this doctor wrote in regards to severe injuries including deaths she has seen from the vaccine. Did you read it?
Doesn't fit their narrative ... never will. In their mind, this ICU nurse is a conspiracy theorist and should be shamed and discounted.

Old 10-14-2021, 06:37 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,705 posts, read 58,031,425 times
There is truth in this Dr's statement and observations.

Permanent disability and death is a possible reaction to the Covid vax.

I'm all for reasonable solutions, as there are adequate alternatives to vax. (Daily testing, quarantine, protective measures for self and others.)

Vax mandate is criminal / abuse of power. It is also proven to not be 100% effective by countries that have achieved high rates, AND have highly implemented controls.

Do what is best, and acknowledge, provide, encourage the best for your citizens.
100% vax is not best for 100% of recipients.

USA CDC has got little correct in regards to Covid.

Old 10-14-2021, 06:49 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,705 posts, read 58,031,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I have a close family member who developed POTS as a side effect after being fully COVID vaccinated. POTS: Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome is an impaction of the autonomic nervous system initiating orthostatic tachycardia. ....
Same here,
Sad to watch this young family's distress and loss of income, dreams, hope over this vaccine induced disability.

This is a rare condition, but it exists.
There are many other negative conditions and results.
It is no secret to those in the medical community.

I feel there is unjustifiable incentive from the WH to achieve vax numbers (likely led by Dr Jill). CDC is also scrabbling to 'save Face' (too late as of March 2020).

We (USA) are not gonna win over COVID!
The world is not gonna beat it.
Play strategically, not with blinders on.
Not risking lives to achieve a meaningless metric with no known assurance of successful outcome.

Old 10-14-2021, 07:15 PM

17,533 posts, read 39,121,426 times
My neighbor has a friend who died after taking the vaccine. And her own sister became extremely ill with horrific symptoms that lasted for a long time. There are probably thousands more stories like this that never see the light of day. To me, it's scary sh*t. I'm not taking it, and that's for darn sure!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies