Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 08:03 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Trump never deposited a paycheck from the US. Treasury, in the 4 years he was in full control.

I have not heard a peep where Obiden's paycheck was deposited? I can only assume, his pocket along with all the kickbacks.
Let’s not pretend trump didn’t make up the money and more elsewhere.

Old 10-14-2021, 10:50 PM

4,391 posts, read 1,701,158 times
Quote:
Trump never deposited a paycheck from the US. Treasury, in the 4 years he was in full control.

I have not heard a peep where Obiden's paycheck was deposited? I can only assume, his pocket along with all the kickbacks.
Was he supposed to donate it to charity? I must have missed that rule.

Old 10-15-2021, 04:12 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:

His hotel a few blocks away was making much more in kickbacks than Trump ever got as salary. Taking kickbacks is Trump's way of life. The hotel was only part of the millions he took from his term.

Trump wasn't the first corrupt President who used the White House as a money mill. He was the first to do it out in the open and never tried to hide his corruption.

He was also our only President who never formally separated himself from his fortune when serving in the office.
God only knows how much money his son-in-law in the office across the hall from the Oval Office sucked out of the Treasury and dropped in Trump's pocket.

Old 10-17-2021, 03:43 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
His hotel a few blocks away was making much more in kickbacks than Trump ever got as salary. Taking kickbacks is Trump's way of life. The hotel was only part of the millions he took from his term.

Trump wasn't the first corrupt President who used the White House as a money mill. He was the first to do it out in the open and never tried to hide his corruption.

He was also our only President who never formally separated himself from his fortune when serving in the office.
God only knows how much money his son-in-law in the office across the hall from the Oval Office sucked out of the Treasury and dropped in Trump's pocket.
Proof to these kickbacks?

What corruption are you referring to?

How would his son-in-law have done this? Proof to it happing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies