Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 10:01 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,070,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
You are all over the place here.

So you are OK with bringing politics to sport as long as they don’t use profanity?
I'm fine with either but ol Kommunist Kaepernick screwed the putch when he started talking up Castro and his Communist regime
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2021, 10:03 PM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'm fine with either but ol Kommunist Kaepernick screwed the putch when he started talking up Castro and his Communist regime
They don’t like to taste their own medicine

Old 10-14-2021, 10:04 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRMC View Post
He hasn’t even been President for a year yet. Trump’s approval ratings were in the toilet his entire failed presidency.
You know as well as the rest of us that Trump was the best president in generations. America was flying high when Trump was in office, we are now rapidly heading for disaster.
You look very foolish trying to sell you line of crap, no one is buying it, everyone knows the truth. So do you but won't admit it..

Old 10-14-2021, 10:12 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
You are all over the place here.

So you are OK with bringing politics to sport as long as they don’t use profanity?
No. Remember when I said let sports just be sports? Or that people didn't have to like the kneeling? I was trying to explain to the poster who keeps not comprehending what I was calling trashy, or what I was saying was hypocritical.

Oh well, I guess politics are part of sports now, so everybody should just accept it or cut it out, no matter what "side" they are on. Lose the profanity, though. My opinion.

Old 10-14-2021, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
The stereotype of a MAGA yahoo just keeps proving itself to be true with every post of this nature. This PROVES that Trump will be back in the Whitehouse in a week because some kids yelled a funny line. You guys are easily amused. Put more flags on your truck . That will show us libs who's BOSS.
It would appear that you got your feeling hurt. Sorry about that but you are the one who continues to support an incompetent old pedophile with a fifty year track record of failure and yet you voted for him.

Brandon has been the laughing stock of Washington for his entire career and he has now graduated to being the laughing stock of the world. unfortunately the terrible damage he has done to America is no longer funny.
I suggest that if you insist on continuing to support the corrupt loser, keep a low profile, don't post foolishness, it makes you look, well, I can' say how it make you look. censors and all ya know...?

Old 10-14-2021, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Miracles? That proves it. Trump is Jesus. I need to switch sides and pray to Trump for forgiveness.
Probably the smartest thing you have said in a very long time. You will enjoy finally being a winner...!!

Old 10-14-2021, 10:16 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
You know as well as the rest of us that Trump was the best president in generations. America was flying high when Trump was in office, we are now rapidly heading for disaster.
You look very foolish trying to sell you line of crap, no one is buying it, everyone knows the truth. So do you but won't admit it..
Oh grumpy, you love Trump because he represented you and that's great. But he didn't represent our entire country....only his supporters. During his four years he just insulted those who didn't support him, degrading them and calling them childish names. That's not a great president.

Old 10-14-2021, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
People have been complaining about the kneeling in sports, saying they didn't want politics brought into their game enjoyment, etc.
For example, Brett Favre said this:
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...11tltfifu3v68k
But I guess it's OK when trashy people acting like toddlers chant profanity related to politics. Lovely.
Let's Go Brandon is a little better, but still politics showing up.
(This would be true no matter who they were doing it towards).
Nothing political about that chant, The original Brandon is a race driver.

Old 10-14-2021, 10:19 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
It would appear that you got your feeling hurt. Sorry about that but you are the one who continues to support an incompetent old pedophile with a fifty year track record of failure and yet you voted for him.

Brandon has been the laughing stock of Washington for his entire career and he has now graduated to being the laughing stock of the world. unfortunately the terrible damage he has done to America is no longer funny.
I suggest that if you insist on continuing to support the corrupt loser, keep a low profile, don't post foolishness, it makes you look, well, I can' say how it make you look. censors and all ya know...?
Bingo

Hurt feelings are still there and he hasn’t been in office for 9 months, lol.

Old 10-14-2021, 10:22 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,297 times
Quote:
Nothing political about that chant, The original Brandon is a race driver.
Surely you see that even if it was originally about Brandon (was it?), people are now using it as a non-profane substitute for F Biden. C'mon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies