Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 07:12 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,388,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
The Gloom and Doom is being pumped by conservatives trying to keep their base in a pearl clutching frenzy, to ensure maximum turnout to counter demographic losses.

They’re the ones saying they are losing their country.
Did you get you MANDATED "vaccine" that doesn't work????

Are you still clutching your Covid posies????

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2021, 07:13 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times
Have you ever met a democrat? I know many and they are all VERY dark and gloomy and angry and in most cases very violent people! And me and others I talk with are amazed at how dems claim Trump and his voters are the angry ones then say how much they would love to personally take the lives of Trump and his voters! Talk about hypocrisy. And I am not making this up I have had so many dems say this to me and others have told me the same thing!

Old 10-15-2021, 07:16 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Country is going downhill fast. It's being destroyed. It's not simply because of Covid. I think you know that.

Speaking of doom & gloom .................

Old 10-15-2021, 07:21 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,573,136 times
Quote:
Country is going downhill fast. It's being destroyed. It's not simply because of Covid. I think you know that.
So dems are for doom and gloom and then you make this comment??

Frankly, almost all of the "sky is falling" posts come from the conservative wing-nuts on this forum so clearly you aren't paying attention or being purposely obtuse.

Old 10-15-2021, 07:23 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
i am am an old liberal and don't hate a thing..its negative...

you are representing the young malcontents of the left as tho they are in the majority, they are not

most Americans are good people but both the right and the left media outlets push craziness, turn it off for awhile meet some real people and think for yourself...

america is not ruined, we are in the midst of recovering from a pandemic and it takes time

i recently watch JFK say in a speech...the country is divided now its time to look inwardly...good advice that is appropriate now
Yet their agenda is given full measure of priority in changing our nation and that not in a good direction.

Old 10-15-2021, 07:24 AM

72,979 posts, read 62,563,721 times
I'm doom and gloom about history at times because of things I have to think about as a Black man. I'm gloomy because of what was done to Black people in America. That is where alot of my doom and gloom comes from.

Old 10-15-2021, 07:25 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,153,734 times
Quote:
Country is going downhill fast. It's being destroyed.
Wait ... What were you saying about "doom & gloom"?

Are you a Democrat?

So what are you doing about all this "doom & gloom", other than whining in hyperpartisan hyperbole on a message board?

Old 10-15-2021, 07:25 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
Quote:
No gloom & doom from you right?
The irony !

It seems like every time a Conservative opens his mouth they are screaming like it's the End of the World.
Everything to them seems like its falling apart or society is on the verge of collapse.

Old 10-15-2021, 07:28 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
A doom and gloom narrative empowers the Dems with a lever of control; "We are here to help"

And in order for them to remain in power, the next doom and gloom narrative is put into place.

Past/now: covid

Next up: climate

Future: ??
"Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out."
-David Horowitz

Old 10-15-2021, 07:31 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,248,521 times
Quote:
Now who is being Doomy and gloomy?
Hint- Trump republicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies