Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 10:01 PM

2,801 posts, read 3,858,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
This BS is not what Walmart said. It's what a right wing looney tune says they said. Raw meat for all the rabid right wing fools. I love Walmart. Great stuff at the lowest prices. And great customer service. I have cut off Amazon completely and give most of my online business to Walmart.
The truth and facts don’t matter any more. It’s addiction to outrage that brings people here to blame the other half of America for all their problems. You guys aren’t going to have a country much longer if you keep this up, and that is exactly what they want. No, not the liberals or conservatives. The super-rich and their politician enablers and partners in crime who want to keep you divided and distracted while they turn the country into an oligarchy and plunder the hell out of it.

A good example….Wal-Mart. The ultimate beast of capitalism in small-town America, single-handedly emptying Main Streets across North America of small businesses to sell you cheap crap made in China. But this is what angers you about Wal-Mart? Get a clue, people. There are much bigger problems than your silly culture war boogie men.

Last edited by TOkidd; 10-15-2021 at 10:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2021, 10:08 PM

1,111 posts, read 747,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
The truth and facts don’t matter any more. It’s addiction to outrage that brings people here to blame the other half of America for all their problems. You guys aren’t going to have a country much longer if you keep this up, and that is exactly what they want. No, not the liberals or conservatives. The super-rich and their politician enablers and partners in crime who want to keep you divided and distracted while they turn the country into an oligarchy and plunder the hell out of it.

A good example….Wal-Mart. The ultimate beast of capitalism in small-town America, single-handedly emptying Main Streets across North America of small businesses to sell you cheap crap made in China. But this is what angers you about Wal-Mart? Get a clue, people. There are much bigger problems than your silly culture war boogie men.
Coming from a Canadian whose country is mostly owned by Chinese interests and mostly down the tubes. Rich.

Old 10-15-2021, 10:51 PM

2,801 posts, read 3,858,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
Coming from a Canadian whose country is mostly owned by Chinese interests and mostly down the tubes. Rich.

Typical partisan hack with nothing real to say. Just repeating the same nonsense talking points in every post. All you can do is deflect with a comment that has no bearing on my post. I don’t know if you’ve ever had an original thought from your contributions in this board.

Prove me wrong.

Write a reply that doesn’t involve blaming Democrats, George Soros, Bill Gates, Biden, illegal immigration, or communism for all the problems you constantly gripe about. Tell my why I shouldn’t be worried about America coming apart at the seams when it’s posters like you whose every post is about how America is falling apart because of Democrats. You really don’t think you have more in common with an average Democrat than the billionaires who pays no income tax or the politicians who accept their money in return for a free pass to do what they please?

Old 10-16-2021, 05:18 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
Wow the woke denial is strong in this thread, weak hand waiving, fingers in ears, eyes squeezed shut to keep out seeing facts.

Day by day, the wall of denial is being broken down revealing the destruction and division CRT wreaks.
I don't know a single Democrat that isn't enabling this racist woke training, because they all are silent or denying it happens.

This woke training is literal child abuse. I've seen several students including whites mention how it is shameful to be white, judging harshly for being white, stereotyping white people, etc.

The Democrat racism of 2021 reminds me of Democrat racism of the 1950s with the Kenneth Clark doll experiment.

Old 10-16-2021, 06:22 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Diversity and inclusion training for teachers. Some teachers have taught some aspects to students.

LOL.

You think cities are monolithic? So a globalist corporation headquartered in Bentonville, but in locations in tens of thousands of places all over the world will have the exact same culture as Bentonville, which supposedly is monolithic in thought and culture.

LOL.

Put the crack pipe down.

You apparently oppose these teachings. I hope you still oppose it when it comes to your work.
You have to shop somewhere. If you’re angry at Walmart, based in rural Arkansas, over political correctness, what’s left? Walmart drove thousands of small town stores out of business.

Last edited by Bureaucat; 10-16-2021 at 06:53 AM..

Old 10-16-2021, 06:33 AM

382 posts, read 124,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECFRCE View Post
Domestic Terrorism proves to be alive and alarmingly destructive and guess who's the biggest contributor to Domestic Terrorism...yep neaderTHUGS, whites, European-Americans, the cool kids or whatever label you'll subscribe.
This post is a blaring example of anti-white racism. neaderTHUGS is a new racial slur that I've never heard of before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
but some have suggested I be less cranky.
Well you are quite cranky, bob. I will agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
Wow the woke denial is strong in this thread, weak hand waiving, fingers in ears, eyes squeezed shut to keep out seeing facts.

Day by day, the wall of denial is being broken down revealing the destruction and division CRT wreaks.
It is shocking, that wall of denial.

Old 10-16-2021, 06:35 AM

1,936 posts, read 823,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Of course it does. It's the only major news outlet on the right. MSNBC and CNN share the same Lane and have to share their viewership. If you take the viewership of CNN and MSNBC together they are beating FOX News nearly every night.
Not according to this...
https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/thur...mbined/491733/

Old 10-16-2021, 08:08 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,792,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
Yep! They burned down city blocks in Minneapolis, created an autonomous zone in Seattle, and torched a courthouse in Portland. And, they just committed an insurrection at the Interior Department today.

I think the fact that you're defending racism against white people is disgusting.
Clearly you're misunderstanding.

You shouldn't Throw stones in a glasshouse. Yes their community has issues and deluge of concerning behavior albeit- our hands are not clean and never will be- in fact our hands can be noted as quite filthy.

We love to point and glare at others for their unsatisfactory behavior; followed by fetal positioning when the finger points in our direction coupled with cowardice prose.

I have a geriatric neighbor of which explicitly exclaims the BLM movement feels like it's saying "white lives dont matter" and that's quite vain. I've explained to her- she's the most protected and heard category of human [the white female] and Their movement is/was about them and their bouts with contemporary bigotry or feeling underserved.

My neighbor made their cause her opposition due to ignorance and vanity. Her eyes misted and it all clicked after a brief chat.

Their plight isn't short-circuiting your/our voice nor plight.

Old 10-16-2021, 08:35 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
You have to shop somewhere. If you’re angry at Walmart, based in rural Arkansas, over political correctness, what’s left? Walmart drove thousands of small town stores out of business.
So your brain still can't comprehend the following:

#1 Rural Arkansas is not monolithic in its views.

#2 Walmart has outgrown rural Arkansas and is the biggest retailer on earth with literally tens of thousands of locations in many countries and therefore can take on a more globalist view than rural Arkansas view.

Please tell me you are in junior high.

Old 10-16-2021, 08:55 AM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,417 times
Terrible place to work at. Like working for the devil himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies