Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2021, 09:28 AM

25,713 posts, read 18,788,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
Our next move is out of the country. If I am going to live in a 3rd world country, I want it to be a less expensive one.
That's a very good point. I hadn't thought of it quite that way.

There are several relatively decent countries in South America where you can live fairly well for under 1 K per month. Yeah, the standard of living isn't what it HAS been here. But once that evens out... why tolerate the crap that is going on here? You don't hear nearly as many caterwauls about "-isms" down there. In fact many folks in (or from) SA think we are now insane up here in the US. And I tend to agree with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2021, 09:33 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
From now on, whenever I see someone post about the unvaccinated spreading the disease (as if those who are vaccinated don't spread it) or posts as though the virus results in serious illness or deaths for most of those who are infected, they are automatically going on my Ignore list.

Continued willful ignorance is what disgusts me.
AMEN!!!

Old 10-16-2021, 09:33 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,804,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I’m hoping Florida gets like minded residents. During the pandemic we got many new relocations from NYC tired of mandates and DemoFacism . I’m hoping those who want mandates leave our state.
Actually that is happening. In fact since the research even more people are registering as republicans. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...nk-since-2016/

Old 10-16-2021, 09:43 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
And the Republican party of death keeps cheering lives lost that didn't have to be.

Disgusting.
Fauci lied, people died.

That the partisans have aided the misinformation that has caused the deaths of tens of thousands is disgusting.

Old 10-16-2021, 09:48 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
From now on, whenever I see someone post about the unvaccinated spreading the disease (as if those who are vaccinated don't spread it) or posts as though the virus results in serious illness or deaths for most of those who are infected, they are automatically going on my Ignore list.

Continued willful ignorance is what disgusts me.
Instead, post the truth right after these scumbags post their lies. That don't care that people died because Fauci lied. They don't care that the media ignored Ivermectin for months, called it a horse pill while people died. the partisans don't want information and discussion.

Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

Old 10-16-2021, 09:49 AM

And how soon they forget... it IS/was the CCP who actually delivered the disease to the world and killed millions.

There is always a root cause.

Old 10-16-2021, 09:50 AM

19,023 posts, read 27,585,087 times
We, as a family, praise one part of his speech.
We both were and are front line workers.
We helped patients through the hardest times of the "pandemic'.
DeSantis is absolutely right.
To tell us that we are enemies and ban us and remove our source of living is inhumane. I care not, if it's constitutional or legal or not. Above those, are laws of decency, honesty and compassion to others. No one, but no one could come forth and blame us of being somehow harmful to others.
And that stroke the strongest tune with us in his speech. Way to go.

Old 10-16-2021, 10:07 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Instead, post the truth right after these scumbags post their lies. That don't care that people died because Fauci lied. They don't care that the media ignored Ivermectin for months, called it a horse pill while people died. the partisans don't want information and discussion.

Truth is treason in an empire of lies.
Some are trolls - Ad Nauseum Posts, by them.

I'm an RN, I'm Pretty sure - I know a bit more and Seen a lot more, than many on here.

I tend to stay out of most of the Covid Threads, they've been beaten to Death.

The Left wants to blame Un-vaxxed, but not realizing many Dems aren't even vaxxed. They ASSume, it's just Conservatives.

I wonder, if they go up to everyone in their daily routines and ask "are you vaxxed"? Are you a Dem or a Repub?

I pity the fools. I seriously do. It's got to be hard, living in fear, every single day.

Yes, Fauci the Fraud - Lied. Why do people keep listening to the Fake Face, is beyond me.

I cannot even begin to tell you - how many times the CCD flip flopped on Regulations as well.

Old 10-16-2021, 10:09 AM

Imagine trying to fire/terminate paramedics who are front line life savers for ALL life threating events... just crazy, and plain stupid. My son who is a paramedic/nurse/firefighter and a regional instructor, had covid in February. He has antibodies. He is not vaccinated and why should he be? The department was/is testing regularly for covid and who has the anti bodies.

Thank God for Governor DeSantis and his vision.

Please note it's been about 4-6 weeks since the Biden administration said they would impose mandates and yet... there's nothing in print, nothing in writing. No actual written mandate outlines. Why? they know it's a fail in court, they will lose.

Florida will take any lawsuit to the U.S. Supreme court if necessary, bet on it.

Old 10-16-2021, 10:17 AM

1,951 posts, read 699,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Deaths???

If you're vaccinated, what do you have to worry about?

Stop Fear Mongering...

I'm sick of the Whining from Ya's.

Stop Living in FEAR. It will destroy you.

You Liberals Have been wishing Death on the Conservatives right on this very forum.

It's about Personal Choice - Freedom.
maybe the vaxx is fake? No one thought about that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies