Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2021, 08:21 PM

15,792 posts, read 6,203,675 times

Advertisements

So women are responsible for emptying men's husks now?

Old 10-19-2021, 08:25 PM

1,964 posts, read 1,261,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Most men are such man-childs and want a dominant mommy to control their lives the way their dominant mothers did to them. I call them castrated males. They are easy to spot. They usually let their wife make all the calls. They are passive fathers as well. Have no say or control over children they have fathered. The wife sees them as a child themselves because they don’t do anything useful except bring in a paycheck. What’s in it for them is basically the only thing men care about. Then after awhile that goes away too. But by then they have invested many years into the arrangement, they realize they are better off staying in it despite their misery.
"most men".
That is as ridiculous as the OP.
I don't doubt that there exists some broken male like the OP described, but I've never met one. I also don't doubt that there exists some guy like you describe,but I don't know any.

Most men are pretty much the same as they have always been. They go to work and get things done. Women are important, but if they all disappeared tomorrow, almost all of us guys would get up and go to work because it needs to be done. That's how it is.

Old 10-19-2021, 08:35 PM

15,932 posts, read 12,179,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolveincreased View Post
Says the “woman” speaking like an uncouth white collar guy at the bar complaining about the abundance of land whales and unfeminine woman. Speaking of which, if you were weren’t so low on the totem poll of femininity, perhaps men would give you the time of day. It’s a you problem.
Both are the problem. Schools raise men to be emasculated and then wonder why they turn out that way. Parents participate in helicopter parenting and wonder why their boys arent adventurous. How many boys have a "Stand By Me" adventure in their youth today? These masculine traits are built in the first 5-10 years of a boys life. Don't blame the men blame the parents and culture. Women are biologically wired to want a strong man in their lives so feminism ends up with a lot of them being unhappy. The funny thing is the roots of feminism were the undesirable, overweight, argumentative women.

Women can attest to the fact that miserable women will try the drag them down. Misery loves company.

The ruling class are trying to censor the MGTOW movement because they don't want the provider males quitting their role as providers after women have their fun partying it up in their 20's. It's said women wait at the finish line and pick the winners after they enjoyed their youth with boy toys. Some men resent that. A lot of these men though are fairly undesirable anyways so them quitting dating is no big loss. Like it or not women are born with value, men have to earn it. It's a basic tenet of our species and culture right now. The red pill movement is a healthier avenue for males who did not have strong father figures to work on themselves and cultivate that inner game, self discipline, and abundance mentality that makes a man shine.

Old 10-19-2021, 08:40 PM

13,011 posts, read 12,955,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Women and their feminism have ensured that "real men" will remain a rare breed.
Stop feeling so fragile and threatened. You obviously do not understand feminism.

I am male, and a feminist. I support equal rights for women, equal pay for equal work, equal treatment under the law, equal educational opportunity. I recognize that there are still some unequal things in our society, but those things are largely cultural and dwindling.

I also qualify as a real man. Thinking women deserve equality does not diminish my masculinity in any way.

Old 10-19-2021, 08:43 PM

2,019 posts, read 826,280 times
It’s gotten so crazy men are afraid to even be alone anywhere with women. It’s not just men becoming feminine. It’s more complex. I know an old southern guy, ran the human resources department where I used to work. Used to call people “sugar, honey, sweetie, that’s just how the guy talked. He’s from that era. Well he called an employee who is a female “sweetie” one day. She met him in the parking lot after work and got in his face and said “if you ever call me sweetie again I will have you fired and I will sue you for everything you own.” The guy was HARMLESS! Like the nicest old guy you’ve ever met in your life. And here he was treated this way. By some feminist nazi.

I happen to like the fact that men and women are different. It’s worked for tens of thousands of years in this world. We crave each other because were different. What the hell is wrong with people these days trying to blend the sexes. Trying to ignore the 1000’s of years of the way it is in the way it was. Just throwing it out with an emotional decade long temper tantrum that these people are having.

I like a woman who LIKES BEING A WOMAN and likes men to be MEN!

Old 10-19-2021, 08:46 PM

4,231 posts, read 2,419,631 times
I saw a recent forum post on here about a woman allegedly being raped in public on a train, and multiple bystanders doing nothing to stop it.

Feminism culture is creating the kind of men who are either not able or willing to protect females. This is obviously not a good thing for women, who are typically much less able to fend for themselves than men are...

Old 10-19-2021, 08:48 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,455,039 times
Quote:
I saw a recent forum post on here about a woman allegedly being raped in public on a train, and multiple bystanders doing nothing to stop it.

Feminism culture is creating the kind of men who are either not able or willing to protect females. This is obviously not a good thing for women, who are typically much less able to fend for themselves than men are...
Are you sure it's not thug culture and Democrats who do nothing to take them off the street?

Old 10-19-2021, 08:49 PM

19,899 posts, read 8,793,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Most men are such man-childs and want a dominant mommy to control their lives the way their dominant mothers did to them. I call them castrated males. They are easy to spot. They usually let their wife make all the calls. They are passive fathers as well. Have no say or control over children they have fathered. The wife sees them as a child themselves because they don’t do anything useful except bring in a paycheck. What’s in it for them is basically the only thing men care about. Then after awhile that goes away too. But by then they have invested many years into the arrangement, they realize they are better off staying in it despite their misery.
that darn ole food and shelter thingy. Who needs that!

Old 10-19-2021, 09:06 PM

36,858 posts, read 17,220,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
So women are responsible for emptying men's husks now?
That’s what she said.

Old 10-19-2021, 09:09 PM

35,322 posts, read 20,685,064 times
Quote:
Males have been so thoroughly denigrated and demoralized by decades of feminist culture, propaganda, indoctrination, etc, that many males of today are little more than empty husks of men. The feminists have forgotten that you need to leave men with at least some masculine dignity so they can still be useful to you
Please - stop whining n man up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies