Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 07:07 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,077,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Where's your link? Iraq had nothing to do with 911. There were no WMD. Bush has admitted both, yet he continues to tie Iraq to 911. It's all based on a pack of lies.
My link for what? That they were lied to? Thats something you said, not me..

Where is your link that they were LIED to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2008, 07:10 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,077,144 times
Quote:
Why don't you state your case here instead of just providing links.
Didnt you just ask me for links in a previous post, and now that I provided them to you, you asked for me not to provide them? Wow.. you cant make up your mind.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:38 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,447,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
My link for what? That they were lied to? Thats something you said, not me..

Where is your link that they were LIED to?

YouTube - Bush admits that Iraq Had Nothing To Do With 9/11

Quote:
President George W. Bush and seven of his administration's top officials, including Vice President Dick Cheney, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, made at least 935 false statements in the two years following September 11, 2001, about the national security threat posed by Saddam Hussein's Iraq. Nearly five years after the U.S. invasion of Iraq, an exhaustive examination of the record shows that the statements were part of an orchestrated campaign that effectively galvanized public opinion and, in the process, led the nation to war under decidedly false pretenses.
Iraq: The War Card - The Center for Public Integrity (http://www.publicintegrity.org/WarCard/ - broken link)

Old 05-19-2008, 02:21 AM

24,507 posts, read 33,292,783 times
It is old news that Bush said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. He never made the claims in the first place.

Quote:
Iraq: The War Card - The Center for Public Integrity (http://www.publicintegrity.org/WarCard/ - broken link)
That ridiculous claim (the 935 "lies") was discredited months ago!

Old 05-20-2008, 01:17 AM

2,137 posts, read 3,858,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I feel like I'm in the Tool Section at Home Depot.
Tee-hee. That made me laugh out loud.

Old 05-20-2008, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Why don't you ask Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove and Rice about the water boarding? They are the experts.

I said question them, not torture them. They did not need to ask them of his whereabouts, remember? Bush said that Osama was in a cave and that he would smoke him out, remember? Well, there must be an awful lot of smoke somewhere, because how long has it been now...hmmm...let me see...
Oh yeah, the only smoke there is, is the smoke and mirrors of the Bush Crime Family's bogus war. I'm outa here. Anyone that questions the treason does not deserve to call themselves an American. End of story!
I'm always convinced when an argument ends with "End of story!" Brilliant! We now agree with all you've said.

Hey, is this technique plagerized from Algore?

Old 05-20-2008, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Looking at this all.................... I think you are all pretty much playing the classic "My dad is better than your dad" is this all politics can make us do? From reading this thread I sense hatred between the Republicans and Democrats. And lemme guess, your parents were what your party is and there parents and there parents etc. All political parties do is tear us apart as a country and as one people, its like looking at two opposing nations instead of one united one. Sheesh! I've even decided to make a nick name for our country, the DSA, the Divided States of America
What party was your parents party? What party are you?

Old 05-20-2008, 01:27 AM

Quote:
I agree the greater uniter has been the great divider. FWIW, I'm the only dem in my entire family. I took the red pill.
If you are the only dem in your entire family, why I guess that means your special.

Old 05-20-2008, 04:37 AM

5,232 posts, read 8,410,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Is this all the people in this country can think about is money? Not the lives saved in the Iraq war, not the tyranny of Saddam Hussein? Or our we too selfish to see that?

Its all about money anyway. Theres lotsa murderous dictators in the world, how do you imagine we decide which are worth helping? If Iraq was in South America or central Africa we wouldn't give two farts about it.

Old 05-20-2008, 04:57 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,364,800 times
kool-aid is a terrible thing...

say hi to your daddy, Obama...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies