Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2021, 03:24 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times

Advertisements

huh. I thought democrats told us that questioning election results was one of the worst things a person could possibly do?

Quote:
Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe claimed that Stacey Abrams should be the governor of Georgia, accusing Brian Kemp (who ran for governor while also serving as secretary of state) of having "disenfranchised" more than 1 million Georgia voters in the state's 2018 gubernatorial election.

"She would be the governor of Georgia today had the governor of Georgia not disenfranchised 1.4 million Georgia voters before the election," McAuliffe said as he introduced Abrams at a campaign event on Sunday. "That's what happened to Stacey Abrams. They took the votes away."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mca...nor-of-georgia

mcawful is losin' it.

look what it says under her name

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2021, 03:33 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
mcawful is losin' it.

look what it says under her name

Hey, she's just following Brandon's lead.

After all, he seems to think he was elected President fair and square.

Another sign of the dementia settin' in...

Old 10-24-2021, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Hey, she's just following Brandon's lead.

After all, he seems to think he was elected President fair and square.

Another sign of the dementia settin' in...
there's a clear pattern: democrats questioning election results is a great and good thing, certainly nothing to criticize.

republicans questioning election results, however, is an imminent threat to 'our democracy.'

Old 10-25-2021, 12:18 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
I thought it was teason to challenge an election result

Old 10-25-2021, 07:07 AM

37,200 posts, read 19,200,869 times
McAwful? You mean the next Governor of Virginia. Brilliant man.

Old 10-25-2021, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
McAwful? You mean the next Governor of Virginia. Brilliant man.
no, i mean the awful previous governor of VA. a flailing ninny who is melting down, storming away from interviews, and doing so poorly that even having 0bama, biden, and kackles stumping for him still isn't bringing up his numbers.

and kackles broke the law pleading for black church members to vote for mcawful.

Kamala is warned she could cause churches to lose their tax-free status if they play her campaign video urging worshippers to back Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe that breaks IRS rules

Old 10-25-2021, 11:47 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Maybe if he changed his name to McWaffle

Old 10-25-2021, 12:03 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
Quote:
no, i mean the awful previous governor of VA. a flailing ninny who is melting down, storming away from interviews, and doing so poorly that even having 0bama, biden, and kackles stumping for him still isn't bringing up his numbers.

and kackles broke the law pleading for black church members to vote for mcawful.

Kamala is warned she could cause churches to lose their tax-free status if they play her campaign video urging worshippers to back Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe that breaks IRS rules
To have Obama, Biden and Kackles supporting him would be enough for me to say "hell no."

Old 10-25-2021, 12:05 PM

6,993 posts, read 2,705,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
To have Obama, Biden and Kackles supporting him would be enough for me to say "hell no."
I'm surprised he did not have them perform for the audience.

Old 10-25-2021, 12:11 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
there's a clear pattern: democrats questioning election results is a great and good thing, certainly nothing to criticize.

republicans questioning election results, however, is an imminent threat to 'our democracy.'
Anyone should be able to question election results, but they have to present some evidence or else they need to go away.

The R's did not present any evidence, it was always coming "soon", but never anything that could even capture the interest of a Republican packed court.

Same rules should apply to Abrams. If they have evidence, present it.

I mean, it is common knowledge that Republicans strategy to hold office is to restrict voting rights of people who don't fit their demographic. It's been proven time and time again, and here in NC, even the SCOTUS validated that. I don't follow Georgia that closely, but she (and anyone claiming) would need to present relevant evidence.

As for the voter suppression: It is not grounds to remove and replace a governor, so I assume this claim has not merit. But if it's happening, they should be raising lawsuits to stop it. That's what we did here in NC. It didn't stop NC-GOP Suppression, but it did slow it down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies