Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote to re-elect Biden?
Yes 34 14.17%
No 206 85.83%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 05:28 AM

2,899 posts, read 1,869,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I think Trump is still #1 with being disliked.
You're very wrong.

I an admitted Trump supporter, I'm self aware enough where I don't live in a safe place echo chamber, I realize many on the left and some in the middle loathed Trump. But for all those reactio s the exact opposite reactions were on the right. He was beloved.

Now, comparison to Xiden, no one on the left really actually likes him. They only are "meh" on him simply because he "isn't the dreaded orange man". That's it. That's his claim to Fame and the single thing that those on the left tolerate about him is that he isn't Trump.

Case in point, I have new neighbors, they're a gay couple young millennials. They had Biden/Harris stickers on both their cars. They took them off. I asked why? They said that he's not who they thought he was and were disappointed. (Me inwardly chuckling because he's exactly the same person that he's shown everyone he is over the past 45 years of politics) but I digress....

Let me explain this another way,
The right loathes Biden every bit as much as the left hates Trump. The differentiating factor is the right LOVES Trump, the left is merely "meh" on biden
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2021, 05:35 AM

16,215 posts, read 11,335,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
I would have to know whose running against him. I don’t vote a straight ticket.
Well, I don't either; but unless (s)he's cross-filed, any Democrat will be eliminated from consideration here.

Old 10-26-2021, 06:24 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkthekoolaid View Post
You're very wrong.

I an admitted Trump supporter, I'm self aware enough where I don't live in a safe place echo chamber, I realize many on the left and some in the middle loathed Trump. But for all those reactio s the exact opposite reactions were on the right. He was beloved.

Now, comparison to Xiden, no one on the left really actually likes him. They only are "meh" on him simply because he "isn't the dreaded orange man". That's it. That's his claim to Fame and the single thing that those on the left tolerate about him is that he isn't Trump.

Case in point, I have new neighbors, they're a gay couple young millennials. They had Biden/Harris stickers on both their cars. They took them off. I asked why? They said that he's not who they thought he was and were disappointed. (Me inwardly chuckling because he's exactly the same person that he's shown everyone he is over the past 45 years of politics) but I digress....

Let me explain this another way,
The right loathes Biden every bit as much as the left hates Trump. The differentiating factor is the right LOVES Trump, the left is merely "meh" on biden
True but you’re forgetting how much traditional Republicans, never Trumpers, Dems, etc LOATHE Trump.

Question is do they dislike Trump enough to vote against him.

Old 10-26-2021, 03:22 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
I would vote for him and hope he wins just to watch heads explode!
You are a Canadian. Thus, you can't vote for anyone in the US.

Old 10-26-2021, 04:27 PM

718 posts, read 599,394 times
No more octogenarian presidents, period.

This also applies to congress & senate members.

Quite frankly, I'm all for getting rid of all of them.

Old 10-26-2021, 04:29 PM

6,116 posts, read 4,608,458 times
Given the same choices as in the general election of 2016, I would. But I didn't and probably wouldn't vote for him in the primary (as an Independent I can pick the party ballot) as he wasn't my first pick.

Old 10-26-2021, 04:59 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,886 times
There's no way to answer this question without knowing who he would be running against.

Old 10-26-2021, 05:03 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,578,205 times
What policies has he passed thus far that actually benefit this country and its legal residents?

Old 10-26-2021, 05:05 PM

958 posts, read 1,106,061 times
ONLY a Compete MORON would

Old 10-26-2021, 05:13 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,664,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
What policies has he passed thus far that actually benefit this country and its legal residents?
Congress passes bills. The President signs bills.

See https://www.archives.gov/founding-do...ion-transcript
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies