Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 05:03 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times

Advertisements

apparently condi is one of those black 'white supremacists' like larry elder.
Quote:
Toure Neblett, who co-hosted MSNBC's daytime show The Cycle from 2012 until its cancelation in 2015, wrote in an op-ed for The Grio on Friday: 'Condoleezza Rice's recent appearance on The View was offensive and disgusting for many reasons, but she was who we thought she was: a soldier for white supremacy.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mning-CRT.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2021, 06:04 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,599,265 times
she had an oil tanker named for her, that was renamed because it looked bad....she is pro=oil big business

i don't agree with the way white supremacist and CRT are being casually thrown around in our political world...

i might add she seems to be brilliant and not everybody is required to be a human rights advicate

Old 10-26-2021, 06:22 AM

20,125 posts, read 16,144,906 times
I have been called a white supremacist by posters on here at various times. It is annoying. Most black people who get called that are those who refuse to buy into an automatic victimhood mentality or who believe the path forward should not include cutting others off at the knees. She is right, black children can be lifted up without making white children hate themselves or be ashamed of their race.

Hate is hate.

Old 10-26-2021, 06:22 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
Toure Neblett, another liberal having a hard time suppressing their racism.

Old 10-26-2021, 06:28 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,273,359 times
He has to say this about Condi Rice, he makes his living off making whites feel bad about themselves and she just cost him.

Old 10-26-2021, 06:33 AM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
I can't find anything in the Bible where Jesus said slavery was wrong. IIRC, He advocated freeing slaves after 7 years. And sending them on their way with some way to sustain themselves.

One can acknowledge what was the custom years ago without feeling guilty. There's not a thing I can do about what happened years ago.

I can do plenty about today.

That guy needs to rethink his position.

Old 10-26-2021, 06:34 AM

6,646 posts, read 2,956,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
He has to say this about Condi Rice, he makes his living off making whites feel bad about themselves and she just cost him.
Crabs gonna crab.

Old 10-26-2021, 06:35 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I have been called a white supremacist by posters on here at various times. It is annoying. Most black people who get called that are those who refuse to buy into an automatic victimhood mentality or who believe the path forward should not include cutting others off at the knees. She is right, black children can be lifted up without making white children hate themselves or be ashamed of their race.

Hate is hate.
her response to the CRT question was off-the-charts awesome.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheView/s...03533742612487

Old 10-26-2021, 06:46 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
apparently condi is one of those black 'white supremacists' like larry elder.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mning-CRT.html
Condoleeza Rice suffers from high intelligence, integrity, humility, and honesty. That is why liberals hate her. She is a classic American success story and an example for all those who say they cannot advance in American society.

She would be a FANTASTIC PRESIDENT, but is more interested in becoming the commissioner of the NFL (and would probably be a very good one).

Too bad we don't have more people in government like her.

Old 10-26-2021, 07:01 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post

Hate is hate.
Everyone gets called nazi, racist, white supremacist etc. these days....heck during the democratic primaries they were slinging around complaints at Beto, biden etc. insinuating they were racist and anti-woman.

Anyone remember when they called him "Mayo Pete"?

It's just an empty accusation meant to shut down discussion when someone has no valid points to make. They scream racist or sexist and run away.

In fairness, communist gets thrown around that way too as do other terms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies