Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2021, 06:46 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,596,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
And you don't think this was a mental illness ?

I was wrong on the last post, the majority of society doesn't have a mental illness. Although it is common.

"Mental illnesses are common in the United States. Nearly one in five U.S. adults live with a mental illness"

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/stat...mental-illness
No, I don't
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2021, 06:51 AM

29,470 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
No, I don't
Lol...okay.

Still won't elaborate on why you wouldn't be with a trans woman (if not currently engaged) though, I wonder why ?

Old 10-28-2021, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Lol...okay.

Still won't elaborate on why you wouldn't be with a trans woman (if not currently engaged) though, I wonder why ?
I am engaged already (to a cis woman), but even if I was single, I personally would want a cis woman just because I want a real vagina (have no interest in having children). That doesn't make me anti-trans though

Old 10-28-2021, 07:13 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,506,057 times
Quote:
I am engaged already (to a cis woman), but even if I was single, I personally would want a cis woman just because I want a real vagina (have no interest in having children). That doesn't make me anti-trans though
“I want a real vagina”, he says.

You know … I kind of have the feeling that you really do.

Old 10-28-2021, 07:17 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 1 day ago)

27,163 posts, read 13,449,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post

This is fantastic! We need more people to pull a Chappelle and start fighting back. I love that he's not backing down and that more people are defending him. I hope more people continue to follow Chappelle's lead and they start fighting back. I'm sorry to the LGBTQ community, but if they don't want to be treated differently for being gay or trans, then they need to stop acting like being trans or gay makes them special.

You can't demand equality and try to dictate everyone and everything because you don't agree with it. In the world of comedians, no one is safe. Anyone can get roasted. Your sexual preference or choice to swap genders is not an achievement, nor does it deserve a holiday, and it damn sure shouldn't be considered the same struggle people of color went through. This is what Dave talked about when he said the trans community preaches about punching down, yet they have no problem punching down on others to get what they want.
I never found Chappelle to be that offensive.

I have heard far more offensive things from British comedians such as Ricky Gervais, , Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle etc.

If certain people are offended then don't watch, it's as simple as that rather than demand such people be silenced.

Silencing people is a very dangerous road to go down, as is censorship and editing by corporations, the media and the state.

The USSR and places such as East Germany or modern day China or North Korea, forced or force the states view on the individual.

Old 10-28-2021, 07:18 AM

7,917 posts, read 3,458,721 times
If a trans-woman is a real woman then why isn't a trans neo-vagina a real vagina? What if the person who has it identifies as someone with a real vagina? We are having to say that we believe identification trumps biology, period. Now we're drawing a line at neo-vagina? Sounds transphobic to me.

Old 10-28-2021, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
“I want a real vagina”, he says.

You know … I kind of have the feeling that you really do.
There you go projecting again, just because I defend trans people, I must be trans, right? Get lost, hater

Old 10-28-2021, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
If a trans-woman is a real woman then why isn't a trans neo-vagina a real vagina? What if the person who has it identifies as someone with a real vagina? We are having to say that we believe identification trumps biology, period. Now we're drawing a line at neo-vagina? Sounds transphobic to me.
You're reaching

Old 10-28-2021, 07:21 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,506,057 times
Quote:
There you go projecting again, just because I defend trans people, I must be trans, right? Get lost, hater
I’m not projecting a damn thing. You yourself posted that you “want a real vagina”. I simply agreed with you that I bet you do. And now I’m a hater? Geez guy … the evidence is kinda piling up here.

Old 10-28-2021, 07:21 AM

2,953 posts, read 992,731 times
Quote:
Reveal what? I'm not trans myself if that's what you're hinting at
I'm not the one doing the hinting. Yes I think you're trans but don't have the guts to admit it yet. That's not an insult. Just holding up the mirror. I was about to say that your obsessive defense isn't proportional for someone who's defending others but then I realized defense was the wrong word. You are on the offense, bullying and haranguing people about transgenderism nonstop like someone who is bitter and has an axe to grind. If I'm right and you are trans then yay you, now go live your life. If you aren't trans then you are way off balance and need to get your psyche in order with some focus on things that really impact you instead of angrily crusading for other peoples' causes. BTW I'm not the only one here who thinks the Firebird has gone to the shop and come back a Camaro.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies