Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2021, 01:08 PM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
They aren't going to do that though, I mean, if you were in a men's room, how would you react to seeing someone who looks like a woman in there?
If they are standing at the urinal doing their business...I probably wouldn't even notice. Eye contact and small talk is a no no in a public restroom. Isn't that like an unwritten rule ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2021, 01:09 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,129 times
Quote:
I haven't been frothing, and for your info, I had the day off today because my load for today got canceled last night.
You need to be East-bound and down bringing me my Ketchup outta Long Beach, not doing Buffalo Bill impressions on the internet.

Old 10-28-2021, 01:09 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Curious how much time you spend on YouTube watching trans women’s videos.
Me, I don't. My fiancee has showed me a couple videos of one she follows, think her YouTube name is FoxyGorgeous or something like that

Old 10-28-2021, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
You're saying if someone doesn't want a trans woman in a woman's bathroom they're transphobic which is utterly rediculous

You wouldn't say women who don't want men in their bathrooms are heterophobic
Except you're deflecting. I'm not advocating for cis men to use women's rooms

Old 10-28-2021, 01:11 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Me, I don't. My fiancee has showed me a couple videos of one she follows, think her YouTube name is FoxyGorgeous or something like that
The evidence is really piling up.

Perhaps you just like trans women more than biological women. It certainly seems that way.

Old 10-28-2021, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
You need to be East-bound and down bringing me my Ketchup outta Long Beach, not doing Buffalo Bill impressions on the internet.
Except I'm not doing a Buffalo Bill impression (I already know that that's a Silence Of The Lambs reference), because I myself am not trans

Old 10-28-2021, 01:12 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
A small number do. Most look like women. There are a few trans women who have YouTube channels with high view counts, and they definitely don't look like men at all
Well, this doesn't suggest an odd obsession with trans women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
We're looking for a solution to a problem that didn't exist until activists created it. For years transgenders just quietly and discretely used whatever bathroom they wanted to and nobody was the wiser. This isn't really about transgender rights though. Like many modern social issues it is more about forcing reluctant people to comply with the new agenda than anything else. I wonder if transgender people are happy with the fact that more people are watching which restroom they go to than ever were before? Perhaps they just want to do their business in peace.
No doubt.

Old 10-28-2021, 01:13 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times
Quote:
Except you're deflecting. I'm not advocating for cis men to use women's rooms
Yes you are. Not directly, but the inevitable result of what you are advocating, i.e. that trans people use the restrooms of the gender with which they identify, is that there will no longer be any practical way of denying entrance to any restroom by anyone of either gender who wishes to enter it.

Old 10-28-2021, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
The evidence is really piling up.

Perhaps you just like trans women more than biological women. It certainly seems that way.
Nope, you're reaching. And again, what freaking evidence?

Old 10-28-2021, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Well, this doesn't suggest an odd obsession with trans women.

No doubt.
You're wrong.

Fine, I give up. You guys win, let's all be anti-trans. Let them all go back in the closet or whatever will make you guys happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies