Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 01:48 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,285,067 times

Advertisements

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/26/10464...ven-have-covid

Could this be from overreacting to the virus and the stoppage of so many elective procedures? Radical lefties insisting on jabbing everyone and firing them if they don't get the jab despite the fact vaccines do nothing to stop the spread? Maybe the increased stress levels is getting to people? The leftist response to the pandemic is going to create more across the board damage than the virus ever would have if we simply treated it like the flu, in my opinion.

One of my coworkers is going to die of cancer because they scheduled the removal of the tumor 2 months out from diagnosis. I told him to find someone to do the surgery NOW but he didn't listen. Another "covid" death likely coming up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2021, 01:51 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,457 times
Seems like a great time to fire hospital workers and EMTs!

This article describes exactly what so many were saying a year and a half ago, but were censored. The Great Barrington Declaration...many others...yet 'news' outlets like NPR terrified people into staying home, and advocated for lockdowns and mandates. And they have the nerve to report on the damage as if it is just a thing that happened. They made it happen.

Old 10-26-2021, 04:05 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
I hope this thread receives a lot of attention with reports from posters saying what they are seeing and/or reading about in their own local areas.

(I have a feeling that this situation will only be getting worse as time goes by, but I hope I am wrong.)

Thanks for posting, Shalomar.

Old 10-26-2021, 04:11 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Well, not sure I can remember anyone who has not died from covid - get shot in the head and it's found out that you had covid, well, covid was part of the reason why you died.

Old 10-26-2021, 04:13 PM

45,225 posts, read 26,437,203 times
My wifes breast cancer was found during a routine mammogram this past July. Had her cancer been present or as far along in 2020, she’d not have been able to have that mammogram and her outlook this year might be terminal. You have to wonder how many deaths or terminal prognosis's are out there as a result of deferred testing or treatments?
What’s been done in the name of science is absolutely shameful.

Old 10-26-2021, 04:31 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,237,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
https://www.npr.org/2021/10/26/10464...ven-have-covid

Could this be from overreacting to the virus and the stoppage of so many elective procedures? Radical lefties insisting on jabbing everyone and firing them if they don't get the jab despite the fact vaccines do nothing to stop the spread? Maybe the increased stress levels is getting to people? The leftist response to the pandemic is going to create more across the board damage than the virus ever would have if we simply treated it like the flu, in my opinion.

One of my coworkers is going to die of cancer because they scheduled the removal of the tumor 2 months out from diagnosis. I told him to find someone to do the surgery NOW but he didn't listen. Another "covid" death likely coming up.
This will likely just be another avenue used to blame those that are unvaccinated, recovered (with ivermectin), and never spending a minute in the doctor's office, on packed hospitals.

I had a rough health year in 2020 due to the death of my mom, a long illness with my dad (both adverse effects from the Pfizer vaccine), and neck, back, and brain injuries due to an auto accident. Thankfully, I had access to medical treatment the entire time without interruption.

Old 10-26-2021, 04:44 PM

19,839 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Well, not sure I can remember anyone who has not died from covid - get shot in the head and it's found out that you had covid, well, covid was part of the reason why you died.
Remember when the New York Times did their tribute to Covid victims and one of the first guys they listed was a man who was killed in a motorcycle accident?

Old 10-26-2021, 04:45 PM

43,090 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Remember when the New York Times did their tribute to Covid victims and one of the first guys they listed was a man who was killed in a motorcycle accident?
Yes and he was decapitated.

Then we had the tap dance of "with covid" vs "of covid" with public health officials and the MSM.

Old 10-26-2021, 04:47 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,237,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Yes and he was decapitated.

Then we had the tap dance of "with covid" vs "of covid" with public health officials and the MSM.
And now the pro-vaccine mandate tyrants suddenly want to talk about comorbidities when someone suffers from adverse effects to the vaccine.

Old 10-26-2021, 05:15 PM

43,090 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
And now the pro-vaccine mandate tyrants suddenly want to talk about comorbidities when someone suffers from adverse effects to the vaccine.
When J&J first came out 7 women got blood clots and they halted J&J.
Turns out 6 of those 7 were OBESE.

Obesity keeps coming up over and over and over but buried in reports.

85% of those that died in 2020 were overweight/obese.

The biggest risk factor is the one that no one talks about because.....you don't shame fat people anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies