Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2021, 09:03 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Obama was a great con, exploit the black vote for wealth and leave us with nothing

8 years of a black president and nothing but black regression in return.
This is what some of my black buddies have said, as well, although most of my friends and I stay away from the topic of politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
This is just Obama's M. O.

He says all sorts of divisive things and those that believe in his race-baiting ways just lap it up.

It is really no different than when Trump said crazy things and HIS supporters just lapped it up.

Dang....we need a third way in America really bad....do we not?
Exactly!

The hypocrisy is evident. When Trump would make a comment like, 'They're criminals' in discussing illegals, the left was outraged because they weren't all criminals (though some would argue they are, because of illegal entry). That statement was because he hates brown people according to them, but they're bending over backwards to defend Obama making the same general statement with no qualifiers about white people.

They must be racist or self-loathing white folks.

Old 10-27-2021, 09:12 AM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Quote:
This is just Obama's M. O.

He says all sorts of divisive things and those that believe in his race-baiting ways just lap it up.

It is really no different than when Trump said crazy things and HIS supporters just lapped it up.

Dang....we need a third way in America really bad....do we not?
Exactly

Old 10-27-2021, 09:12 AM

1,952 posts, read 827,402 times
It is no secret that the Obama's dislike white people and white culture in general.

Why remains a mystery. Didn't Obama's white grandparents take him in and send him to a ritzy private school, while his real father ran off to Africa and ditched his responsibility as a father?

Old 10-27-2021, 09:21 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
If the truth is divisive, are you suggesting that it shouldn't be said?

If you've ever met people from the Tri-State area (is that the right term?), there exists a lot of racism, and many would have used that term. It's ugly, but it's true.

So, we should continue to ignore problems because the Anti-Obama people are too fragile to hear it?

How about this: We acknowledge that there are still racial problems, and instead of labelling people as racist for speaking up about it, we ACTUALLY try to make some more progress. Why is that so threatening to you?
Have you seen these racial problems that you refer to in real life? I don't mean that you heard about it on NPR, I mean actually witnessed it, in person?

Old 10-27-2021, 09:23 AM

45,203 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Obama is just running a play straight outta Rules for Radicals
Quote:
“rub raw the sores of discontent”-Saul Alinsky

Old 10-27-2021, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Quote:
“rub raw the sores of discontent”-Saul Alinsky

Ah, that makes sense. Hillary was also a huge fan.

Old 10-27-2021, 09:29 AM

45,203 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Ah, that makes sense. Hillary was also a huge fan.
Another divisive snake and yes she was.

Old 10-27-2021, 09:29 AM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Simply typing in Rules for Radicals in a FB post will get it flagged and labeled as misinformation. I made a simple reference to that book and my post was flagged.

Sickening too because there was no way the algorithm knew what I was talking about, whether pro or against it. It's like the left is doing everything in it's power to block people from learning about this stuff.

The more I watch the media and types like Obama the more it's becoming painfully clear that there is something going on, a top down push towards authoritarianism and lessening of rights. You start talking about this stuff and they trot out Obama and he starts talking about there is no culture war and it's just right wing media red meat, blah blah blah.

Old 10-27-2021, 09:59 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
It is no secret that the Obama's dislike white people and white culture in general.

Why remains a mystery. Didn't Obama's white grandparents take him in and send him to a ritzy private school, while his real father ran off to Africa and ditched his responsibility as a father?
Does he really? Or do some people simply dislike that he speaks out about wrongdoing when it comes to whites and not just others groups?

Old 10-27-2021, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Does he really? Or do some people simply dislike that he speaks out about wrongdoing when it comes to whites and not just others groups?
Continuing to repeat the same lie will never make it true, Reine.

Do better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies