Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2021, 02:46 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,162,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
College drag event - Adults

High School lap dancing - Adults (teachers) physically & sexual in nature, engaged with minors.

Big difference.
Exactly.

Some are missing the Point here. How silly of them.

Minors, rubbing against—Dirty, Foul, Adult Men.

I guess, they see NOTHING WRONG with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2021, 02:47 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,019,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
Obviously school officials had to condone the event, it happened. Talk about boundary issues, does this look like just fun and games?

I was wondering about that. DID school officials condone this? I'm as flabberjacked as everyone else on this, and pretty shocked that any adult would condone this...but it would NOT shock me IF the students cooked this up without adult input.

High school kids think they're adults, but cooler, and would go for the shock value.

Old 10-27-2021, 02:50 PM

16,553 posts, read 10,614,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I wonder how many of those boys were forced to participate in this BS?
I have to wonder. When teenage boys think about partners for sexual gratification, I would imagine that middle aged men are pretty far down on their list. Were they coerced? Bribed?

Old 10-27-2021, 02:50 PM

39,219 posts, read 27,586,391 times
I honestly worry about this country's future.

Old 10-27-2021, 02:52 PM

39,219 posts, read 27,586,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
I was wondering about that. DID school officials condone this? I'm as flabberjacked as everyone else on this, and pretty shocked that any adult would condone this...but it would NOT shock me IF the students cooked this up without adult input.

High school kids think they're adults, but cooler, and would go for the shock value.
.. and those two fat middle-aged men seem to enjoy it. Disgusting

Old 10-27-2021, 02:58 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,718,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I have to wonder. When teenage boys think about partners for sexual gratification, I would imagine that middle aged men are pretty far down on their list. Were they coerced? Bribed?
I think they thought they were being hilariously ironic country boys pushing boundaries. I doubt the lap dancing was condoned by anyone in advance, although the drag show probably was ok'ed, as in high school pep rallies through the ages.

It's under investigation so we'll see what happens.

Old 10-27-2021, 03:01 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,436,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
College drag event - Adults

High School lap dancing - Adults (teachers) physically & sexual in nature, engaged with minors.

Big difference.
Meh........I said it was over the top.

I would bet all the males involved were heterosexual and not getting some sexual thrill out of this display.

It was very poor judgement on the part of the adults who approved it assuming they did.

Still not something I'm clutching my pearls over.

The parents in that school district can deal with it however they see fit.

Old 10-27-2021, 03:05 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,000,087 times
Yup heavy Republican community.

I suspect -- like someone else mentioned -- the boys dressing up in 'drag' has been part of the Homecoming festivities.....men have dressed up in drag for years.

The lap dance -- I suspect was not 'sanctioned' by the school but something the boys did on their own.

And I bet all of those boys come from good conservative Christian homes.

I suspect they meant no harm.

I suspect some conservative media site is using this to show you how liberals are permeating the school system -- leaving out that few of those people are liberals.

And yfes -- in red counties schools tend to be less liberal an more conservative. My kids have been in southern schools and I can attest to the 'conservative' values encouraged.

So go ahead -- blame the libs all you want.

A bunch of teen age boys went too far -- go figure.

Old 10-27-2021, 03:08 PM

18,491 posts, read 9,154,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Exactly.

Some are missing the Point here. How silly of them.

Minors, rubbing against—Dirty, Foul, Adult Men.

I guess, they see NOTHING WRONG with it.
Would it be ok if the adult men were clean and attractive?

Old 10-27-2021, 03:18 PM

2,035 posts, read 852,983 times
This is something sexual in nature. Just imagine if those were teenage girls grinding on the groins of those old fat ugly men who call themselves educators. There would be a plethora of criminal charges. I wouldn’t even know where to begin. So because it’s cross dressing teen boys it’s OK? Am I reading this correct? This is criminal. It has nothing to do with cross dressing or any of that it’s sexual and their students
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies