Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2021, 05:02 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times

Advertisements

Of course, the Dems will need enough days to “find” all those lost ballets in a car trunk…..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2021, 05:03 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Stop counting in the middle of the night, something that hadn't been done before.

Don't let in enough GOP observers to watch the whole process.

Talk down at anyone who questions the above.

Old 10-28-2021, 05:20 PM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Stop counting in the middle of the night, something that hadn't been done before.

Don't let in enough GOP observers to watch the whole process.

Talk down at anyone who questions the above.
I think we heard those fantasies before, all addressed and answered by bipartisan election boards in the states Trump lost.

Old 10-28-2021, 05:50 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I think we heard those fantasies before, all addressed and answered by bipartisan election boards in the states Trump lost.
What I said was true.

Also, the League of Women Voters Dearborn is pro-Democrats -- literally look at their website -- they endorsed Biden -- they were the neutral observers per the propaganda media and election boards.

Fewer Wayne County Republican observers were allowed in compared to the normal years due to Covid -- and couldn't observe all of the tables. Fact.

If this happened to Democrats -- there would be conspiracy theories too -- as it is unethical what Democrats did in Wayne County even if there was no fraud.

Old 10-28-2021, 06:04 PM

21,935 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Nah, McAuliffe just hired the corrupt Marc Elias of the corrupt Perkins Coie to dispute the results.

Old 10-28-2021, 06:09 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Oh, I’ve heard this one before. It’s the one where the Republican wins and over the next few days just enough mail in ballots come in to make the Dem win. Then we find out our last minute voters all live at the same house, in a graveyard, or voted for the first time in 30 years.
The dems are so bold now that they don't even bother to conceal their fraud.

Old 10-28-2021, 06:22 PM

12,983 posts, read 9,510,269 times
The latest poll I've seen, earlier this evening, showed Youngkin up by something like 7 points. That's an astounding turnaround, assuming it's a valid poll.

Old 10-28-2021, 06:32 PM

3,697 posts, read 4,999,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Oh, I’ve heard this one before. It’s the one where the Republican wins and over the next few days just enough mail in ballots come in to make the Dem win. Then we find out our last minute voters all live at the same house, in a graveyard, or voted for the first time in 30 years.
Boy it is so easy to mislead people when they don’t know the process. The winner of an election is rarely determined on the day of election because they are still counting votes after the polls close. However many news outlets do projection as to whom the winner is before all the votes have been counted. The projections are right 90% of the time esp. when there is a big lead for one candidate but they are still projections. About the only states that could possibly be done on election day are states that are mail in ballot only. In addition the results could be close enough to force a run off.

In addition there is nothing illegal about the following:

1. Voters in the same house. Could be Husband, Wife, and 18 year old child or any other adults living at the place

2. You could die and be in a graveyard before your mail in ballot is counted.

3. Again nothing illegal here. You decided to register to vote and voted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
wtf? isn't the election on 11/2?
This does not matter because the ballots must be post marked by that date.

In a real election there is a date the election is held and a date by which the results must be certified. The latter date is different than to former to allow counts, recounts, court battles, and unexpected events to be handled.

Allowing the ballot to be mailed by 11/2 gives the person more time and is fairer than expecting the ballot by 11/2. I live in Chicago a city with an downtown post office that has long hours(open till 10:00--used to be open 24 hours) is an central mail sorting facility(all the mail in the city goes here) and is a short distance from where a ballot needs to be received(i.e. the Mail downtown comes out this office). I could possibly put my ballot in the mail on Election day and have it received by election day to be counted. A person living in Naperville (about an 1-2 hour commute to said post office) could not unless they traveled all the way into the city. If they mailed on Election day it would likely arrive 1-2 days latter. In fact the post office states allow at least 7-10 days for a letter to arrive.

By requiring an post mark of election day it is fairer. If they can get to their mailbox before the last collection time on election day it will get an postmark of election day and if it gets to the office before the last day it will be counted. In short my democratic vote could be placed in the postbox in the parking lot downtown by election day morning(or even any time the night before as this postbox is in the parking lot and gets collected like every two hours) and make it while the republican out in Naperville would need to get it in at least a day or two before me!

Last edited by chirack; 10-28-2021 at 06:50 PM..

Old 10-28-2021, 06:34 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The dems are so bold now that they don't even bother to conceal their fraud.
Lol, I hope you don't actually believe that^

Old 10-28-2021, 06:55 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,613,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
wtf? isn't the election on 11/2?
Did you miss 2020?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies