Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2021, 08:58 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamhammer View Post
And if you look over there children it’s a couple guys giving each other handjobs under the table. Liberals are so delusional, treating gay people like a zoo/circus exhibit now. What’s next trips to the ghetto to learn the other side of their white privilege. Back in my day we went to Zoos, Museums , and parks.
Sexual fantasies are healthy but that doesn't mean you need to share yours with the whole class.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2021, 11:42 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
One that just happens to have a gay flag theme on the ceiling. My Outback never looked like this. Nah, no homosexual agenda here.

Who is the guy lecturing the children, and what is he lecturing them about? How to cook burgers medium rare?

Are the children in 2nd or 3rd grade? They brainwash them very young these days. This is rotten to the core. Absolutely stinks.

Photo source: https://www.christianitydaily.com/ar...to-gay-bar.htm
Burgers medium rare? NO...probably How to stuff sausage raw.

Old 11-03-2021, 06:56 AM

8,410 posts, read 4,571,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
I think this is a little misleading.

They're not taking your 3rd graders clubbing until 3AM and getting them wasted, that's a little different. If it's a place that serves food all day I don't see a problem. There are lots of places like that. You can eat in a gay friendly place and not turn gay, some people still don't get that.

That's the problem, it's only a little different.

Old 11-03-2021, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
No, I did not. But yes that is inappropriate for kids.

I would hope they would print off different paper menus for children with hot dogs and pastas, etc. It's not hard to do. Any halfway intelligent business owner would realize your point ahead of time.

Wouldn't that be defeating the purpose of going to a gay bar? Why turn it into something it's not. Why not just go to a place that doesn't have to hide its true identity?

Old 11-03-2021, 07:19 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
The place is a restaurant by day. They offered to show the kids a local business, give them a snack and a drink.

If a straight man who owns a grill/bar offers to host kids in the morning for a community program is there an agenda to promote his sexuality?

Old 11-03-2021, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Rhoda Cowboy. Bwah hahahahaha! Sounds like a fun place!

The link didn't specify if the children were served food, if they ordered off the menu, etc. So, you can save your pearls.

Exactly. And usually when places of business do that sort of thing, they close to other patrons, or have the kids in an area separate from other patrons.

LOL, don't worry. It's Florida, they pray away the gay.

Bummer. A couple of our elementary school classes went to restaurants as part of a field trip, so we'd have that experience of eating out, ordering our own food, behaving in public, etc.

LOL ... but it was a public restaurant, not a "gay club", and in broad daylight, too.

What do you think goes on at "gay clubs", anyway? A little drinking, a little dancing ... The ones I've been to are tamer than the average C-D poster would seem to think.

Who said anything about a strip club? And it's not a gay bar. It's a restaurant.

Why does there need to be a gay restaurant then if it's exactly the same as any other restaurant?

Old 11-03-2021, 07:28 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Why does there need to be a gay restaurant then if it's exactly the same as any other restaurant?
Exactly it is a restaurant...that happens to popular with gays.

The kids weren't taken there because it was a gayr estaurant. They were tkaen there because it is a local business.

Kids do 'Main Street' walks in the lower grades. They might visit a fire station, the post office, a restaurant......

It's been going on for years.

But someone took offence that it was to the local restaurant/bar that is popular with gay people.

I suspect the owner either has a kid in the school or a relative who has a kid in the school and they were asked to participate and they obliged.

I bet if it was a Hooters nobody would have said boo.

Old 11-03-2021, 07:39 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,368,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
One that just happens to have a gay flag theme on the ceiling. My Outback never looked like this. Nah, no homosexual agenda here.

Who is the guy lecturing the children, and what is he lecturing them about? How to cook burgers medium rare?

Are the children in 2nd or 3rd grade? They brainwash them very young these days. This is rotten to the core. Absolutely stinks.

Photo source: https://www.christianitydaily.com/ar...to-gay-bar.htm

My comment was relating to the "bar" claim, but you knew that.

You think kids associate rainbows with homosexuality? I'm betting they just thought it was cool.

No idea what he's talking to them about and I don't care. Evidently this "field trip" has been happening every year for some time. Why is it *now* an outrage? If they parents don't like it, they can make sure their kid doesn't go on the trip. Too easy.

Old 11-03-2021, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Exactly it is a restaurant...that happens to popular with gays.

The kids weren't taken there because it was a gayr estaurant. They were tkaen there because it is a local business.

Kids do 'Main Street' walks in the lower grades. They might visit a fire station, the post office, a restaurant......

It's been going on for years.

But someone took offence that it was to the local restaurant/bar that is popular with gay people.

I suspect the owner either has a kid in the school or a relative who has a kid in the school and they were asked to participate and they obliged.

I bet if it was a Hooters nobody would have said boo.

But WHY is it popular with gays? What makes it different?

Old 11-03-2021, 10:22 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,666,851 times
Quote:
That's the problem, it's only a little different.
Quote:
Wouldn't that be defeating the purpose of going to a gay bar? Why turn it into something it's not. Why not just go to a place that doesn't have to hide its true identity?
It is a restaurant, not a bar (for the millionth time) that closes at 10pm every night. It's gay friendly and lots go there. Not that big of a deal.

That said, public school luncheons should stick to Olive Garden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies