Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2021, 10:13 AM

1,069 posts, read 746,030 times

Advertisements

All of these migrants were treated in accordance with 8 U.S. Code Title 8— Aliens and Nationality. It's a violation of federal law to detain minors with adults. As a result some children were separated from their parents.There is no legal basis for the Biden cabal to award illegal aliens one penny let alone $450K.

President Biden and DHS Secretary Mayorkas are currently violating 8 USC Aliens and Nationality by ordering Border Patrol sector chiefs and CBP port directors to parole 40K plus indigent migrants in the U.S. contrary to federal law. The alien parole process (8 USC 212.5) was never intended to admit thousands of aliens. It’s a caveat to legally admit someone temporarily under very unique circumstances. 8 USC 1182 lists being a public charge as grounds for inadmissibility. In other words, the Biden administration has no regard for our nation's immigration laws.

This administration is so screwed up it’s beyond my comprehension!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2021, 10:46 AM

7,140 posts, read 4,738,653 times
Get this criminal regime out of our faces please. It’s one thing after another with these insane evil people. In my lifetime I have never seen such traitorous behavior from top down. Make illegals millionaires!! My God. This country needs a revolution ASAP.

Old 11-05-2021, 10:51 AM

7,911 posts, read 3,456,890 times
The government is trolling people, hoping someone will get so mad that they do something stupid that can be used as justification for further crackdowns and extra-constitutional "emergency" measures.

Old 11-05-2021, 10:55 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post
The probable truth about the $450K to each of these illegal entrants is, the ACLU cooked up a phony civil case knowing the fix would be in, and that a settlement would be made rather than the Democrat Controlled justice department actually having an American citizen jury decide the alleged charges.
Exactly. You nailed it.

Old 11-05-2021, 12:20 PM

3,403 posts, read 1,443,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
So, the price tag for all of this would be 900million.

They pay that out and 2024 will be a republican house, senate and presidency. WTH.
And nobody goes to jail for a phony "settlement" payout swindling of American citizens' hard earned tax dollars?

JWK

Old 11-05-2021, 12:24 PM

3,152 posts, read 2,731,166 times
If this $450,000 per is actually given out, it's bad for obvious reasons. If it goes "back home" and leaves our economy it's double-dog bad. The only saving grace to this hare-brained scheme is that those dollars given out will be spent on goods and services thus providing income (and tax revenue for uncle sam) which is at least a plus.

But if it ex-patriated to the native country IE impoverished families, double bummer.

Old 11-05-2021, 12:56 PM

1,926 posts, read 557,420 times
They themselves could go back to their native country and live like kings. Then the give-away government would have to figure out ways to keep them on this side of the border. Poor government, no rest for the wicked.

Old 11-05-2021, 01:18 PM

6,748 posts, read 3,364,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
The whole idea of paying an illegal immigrant $450,000 for distress is literally assinine. I sure hope somebody in Congress can stop this nonsense.
There is only one "s" in asinine, but we are talking about the Biden administration so maybe "ASSININE" is more appropriate.

The Republicans are trying to block this travesty but may not have enough votes to do it. If every Democrat goes along with it, the onus on them -- all of them -- and they can kiss their careers goodbye when they get voted out of office next year.

I'm almost afraid to watch the news anymore. Every time I do the Biden administration and the left are poisoning our economy and our society with more toxic woke liberal crap.

Old 11-05-2021, 02:21 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post
See: White House Flip-Flops Again: Illegal Immigrants Could Get Government Payouts
"
Illegal immigrants who were separated from family members by U.S. border agents could get money from the government in a potential lawsuit settlement, the White House said Thursday."

The probable truth about the $450K to each of these illegal entrants is, the ACLU cooked up a phony civil case knowing the fix would be in, and that a settlement would be made rather than the Democrat Controlled justice department actually having an American citizen jury decide the alleged charges.

In fact, there were no laws broken on America's behalf. The only laws broken were those broken by the illegal entrant parents of these children, and are the ones who should be sued, or charged and prosecuted for child abuse.

JWK
Can some citizen group or perhaps veterans group sue the government? They don’t get that when one of their members die in service to this country. American citizens who get separated from their kids going to jail don’t get money, nor should they. I’d put this in the same category as the prisoners. Break the law and the kids can’t go to jail with the parent.

Old 11-05-2021, 03:13 PM

43,076 posts, read 18,246,291 times
My son and I are going down to the border, cross the Rio Grande and will return with a caravan.
They will separate us and then we'll get $900,000.00 because of "mental anguish".

The new "American Dream". Only have 1 kid though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies