Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2021, 09:56 PM

4,427 posts, read 5,154,316 times

Advertisements

“Four counties alone, Suffolk, Queens, Nassau and Brooklyn, took in nearly 5,000 unaccompanied children in just 11 months, from Oct. 1, 2020 to Aug. 31, 2021, according to HHS.

With public education in the area costing about $28,000 per child, per year, that’s a $139 million hit on New York taxpayers to educate children arriving unexpectedly just in those four counties.

The arrival of these children, mostly teenage boys, in local schools is creating a classroom crisis that is strapping educational resources, costing taxpayers millions in un-budgeted dollars, and aiding gang-recruiting efforts, argue parents, teachers and immigration experts.

“We’re at maxed capacity for kids with special needs, but they’ll keep sending them,” lamented one high school teacher in Queens, among the communities hardest hit by the illegal-immigrant student dump.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....y-schools/amp/

So there you go folks, illegal immigration is a net positive for this nation.

I don’t think people have the slightest idea how much illegal immigration cost this nation in a myriad of ways. They say it’s a necessary evil to compete with China. Let me get this straight; we basically built up China so that we would then have to compete with them so that we would need to flood this country with 10’s of millions upon 10’s of millions of illegal immigrants. I haven’t even touched the problems that MASS legal immigration brings.

The mere extent of this vast power grab really explains why they went as far as they did, to push Trump out. Mind you, I supported him only due to his stance on immigration and globalization. More than enough reason to realize now that I will never vote for a Democrat again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2021, 10:02 PM

21,132 posts, read 19,714,475 times
I'm glad it's happening to a liberal city. Maybe those idiots (Democrats) will learn a lesson.

Old 10-30-2021, 10:05 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,954,430 times
Who are these children living with? Foster care or with relatives, I wonder.

And how did so many end up in the same area? Lots of questions about this story.

Old 10-30-2021, 10:06 PM

1,111 posts, read 747,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I'm glad it's happening to a liberal city. Maybe those idiots (Democrats) will learn a lesson.
I'm glad it's happening in cities period. Cities are becoming liberal hellscapes no matter what state they're in.

Old 10-30-2021, 11:26 PM

If you think this isn’t happening all over, think again.
Like the 50/50 liberal/conservative upscale suburb I live in.

Old 10-30-2021, 11:35 PM

2,367 posts, read 909,253 times
Mostly teenage boys? How do we even know they are really the age they claim to be?

Old 10-30-2021, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Mostly teenage boys? How do we even know they are really the age they claim to be?
We don’t. Nor do we know their real names and accurate criminal histories. Case in point; I hate to say it but someone close to me has a brother who recently arrived from an Asian country on a family visa and he literally paid a bribe to get out of jail he was in for 2 years to be able to attend visa hearings and finally his flight out. US State Department had no clue. And he was a legal immigrant going through normal/secure/established vetting processes.

They want the bodies badly people, very badly. Seems pretty desperate just to accomplish wage suppression, far future votes and supplanting the white race. I mean is there a major war coming? The powers that be are acting like fanatics.

Old 10-31-2021, 12:06 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Nassau and Suffolk Counties are in Long Island. Nassau is blue while Suffolk trends red by a thin margin.

But, yes, those blue counties will hopefully learn a lesson.

Old 10-31-2021, 12:10 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Sounds like the schools need more money. Biden will fix it.

Old 10-31-2021, 12:10 AM

Many red counties turn blue because of influx from blue counties that become overcrowded by whom do you think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies