Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2021, 06:42 PM

14,801 posts, read 17,622,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Obama says it is inclusion and diversity training, well he is either an ignoramus or a pathological liar.

I am a teacher. We have received training as teachers or/and I have seen teachers teach the following to students:

White people are an invasive species

White people are solely responsible for mass global pollution

All whites are racist

Only whites are racist

It is a racist to be a capitalist

Whiteness is defined as negative spins, no other races defined

Black people need to fear violence everyday from White people

Etc, I could go on.
Ugh, sorry you have put up with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2021, 06:48 PM

6,386 posts, read 4,793,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
CRT is probably one of the biggest grifts going. These guys spread poison and get paid well to do so. It's sickening.
It ranks up there with BLM.

Old 11-04-2021, 07:23 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,663,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
His entire life's work wasn't blown up, simply one extreme take that he wouldn't back down from. He has always refused to debate and that caught up with him. It's a fact that differential racial groups get preferential treatment on college admissions. Per same test score Blacks get admitted easier than Whites and Whites easier than Asians. That doesn't prove the Black people aren't more likely to be dealt with roughly by police etc. Both can be true at same time.
He's going to try to dodge legitimate debate and milk this for as long as possible. When he can't get 10 million from Twitter's Jack Dorsey anymore he's just going to disappear into the 10 mansions he bought around the country just like the BLM founder did. Don't hate the player hate the game I guess

Old 11-04-2021, 07:41 PM

78,014 posts, read 60,221,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
people lie i am truly shocked!
Well, maybe they didn't lie and there were always family stories about them being native american or black etc. in their family tree....which then makes it all right....because sourcing something that can't be proven is always a legit alibi.

Old 11-05-2021, 04:07 AM

26,346 posts, read 14,952,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Well, maybe they didn't lie and there were always family stories about them being native american or black etc. in their family tree....which then makes it all right....because sourcing something that can't be proven is always a legit alibi.
White privilege is 99% myth. College admissions and scholarships discriminate against whites and Asians even more so.

There is an incentive to not be white when applying to college, for a scholarship, or even a job.

See Elizabeth Warren.

Old 11-06-2021, 12:52 PM

930 posts, read 331,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Obama says it is inclusion and diversity training, well he is either an ignoramus or a pathological liar.

I am a teacher. We have received training as teachers or/and I have seen teachers teach the following to students:

White people are an invasive species

Etc, I could go on.
Excellent post; as for Obama, the explanation is clearly the latter. He is an intelligent guy, and steeped in modern ID politics. That was a major factor in how he got elected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies