Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2021, 08:23 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
This is of course the big lie. The election was fair and honest. Trump lost.

In fact, Trump lost because GOP members split their votes.

His madness shown through the lies and he lost.
Which we got a incompetent fool for president now.

Old 12-21-2021, 08:27 PM

4,509 posts, read 4,044,124 times
Sites like reddit, Twitter, are so botted and AI’d you’d think it was a technological warzone. ALL social media sites have agents though. People who ALWAYS tow the party line, no matter what, pretending to be a fellow human.

You know who they are. It’s always obvious.

Old 12-21-2021, 08:36 PM

640 posts, read 449,876 times
Folks, maybe we don't need to distrust any new posters. Heck, I am one, joined in September. Why? Because I retired this year and now have time to post things and help others resolve their problems, if I can. I've used C-D for years to research various RE locations, but I did not even realize it had all these non-RE forums. Until recently.

Check out my posts, and you will see the answers (and questions of my own) to all sorts of unrelated things. I'm sure a real person.

Old 12-21-2021, 10:45 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,811,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
This forum has less bots but places like twitter are like 90% bots.
I agree that Twitter has more bots than humans, but not sure about 90%.

I also agree that this forum has less bots than other forms of social media. This forum does suffer from a majority of paid trolls. Especially the POC section.

Old 12-21-2021, 10:47 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,811,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Two in a row. People chose what they thought was the better of the two. The sad part is that Biden is completely incompetent in fixing how much Trump screwed up America. Hopefully the republicans don't let another big government big spending RINO like Trump back into their party.

Old 12-21-2021, 10:50 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,741,154 times
I only have one user here who I think is some sort of agent, and not even a bot, just some paid lackey serving to do whatever it is some organization is trying to do; foment distrust or polarization, I guess. And that used doesn’t post much here any more. I have zero proof, just a hunch, so I’ve never named names, but short of meeting this poster in person, I’ll never believe otherwise. I quit participating in this user’s posts a long time ago.

There’s a big question mark over a lot of other P+OC users. I’d like to believe they are a part of some minority who I don’t see in the public who have made some nice, anonymous home here, but I can’t rule out that some of them are also paid to post what they do.

Old 12-21-2021, 10:53 PM

24,625 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
This forum has less bots but places like twitter are like 90% bots.
Instagram and YouTube are pretty much 95% bots.

They’re all over the comments section running scams. Big tech doesn’t even try to stop them anymore.

Old 12-21-2021, 10:54 PM

2,355 posts, read 1,152,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strannik33 View Post
Folks, maybe we don't need to distrust any new posters. Heck, I am one, joined in September. Why? Because I retired this year and now have time to post things and help others resolve their problems, if I can. I've used C-D for years to research various RE locations, but I did not even realize it had all these non-RE forums. Until recently.

Check out my posts, and you will see the answers (and questions of my own) to all sorts of unrelated things. I'm sure a real person.
That's what they all say.

Old 12-22-2021, 02:05 AM

927 posts, read 586,360 times
Quote:
Most likely after Trump was beating Hillary the Russians convinced a lot of people that Trump was in collusion with Putin when actually they were supporting Hillary.

They don’t have to convince anyone that Biden is destroying the country, all we have to do is watch the news.
But most on here and elsewhere think he is an absolute God. Not sure why but they live in an alt reality which goes back to NPC's running the world and the 'shift' theory being more and more believable once you get into quantum physics.

Old 12-22-2021, 02:10 AM

927 posts, read 586,360 times
Quote:
It's because the 'Never Trump'er's refused to play ball with him and I knew something like this was coming in some form or another.

When the left went on daily rampages the 'never Trumper's pretended he didn't exist which makes them as guilty as the one who pulled the trigger.

An accessory to the crime which in some states can land you in as much trouble as the one who threatened with the gun. IE: Your the getaway driver/look out and the main suspect killed someone in a botched robbery attempt your now charged for the same charge as if you pulled the trigger and killed.

I'm sorry but any time a 'Never Trumper' is 'upset' at the state of things globally I just laugh as they go around and round the carousel and won't give them any sympathy for the litter box they made when they go begging for help for the mess they helped cause.

I don't like some of Trump's policies but god damn he cared about the little people and visited victims a lot and helped them directly the news published 0 of it and as a proud American he IS my President!. Go Brandon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies