Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2021, 08:22 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,111,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronicOverlord View Post
I'd expect the likes of pharma to have lobbied for mandates as well, but maybe that's a smaller part of the picture.
You think it's a small part of the picture? At $20-40 a pop, it's a very big part of the picture. Especially when they know that they'll sell as many as they can produce. The government has effectively guaranteed the sale.

There are two main components to this. Money and power. The money part is obvious. The power part isn't as intuitive, and the media isn't going to tell you about it.

It's the Great Reset. Those perpetrating it aren't even hiding it. The media hides it on their behalf, so they don't need to. They're being very, very open about it, if you care to listen to what they're saying.

That's the most frustrating thing about it. They're out there, telling the world what they intend to do, and they're carrying it out, but people are too blind or stupid to bother looking into why the entire world is changing before their eyes. They just accept what the TV or Facebook tells them, at face value.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2021, 08:23 AM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times
What infuriates me is how they think they can mandate America without mandating everyone including the illegals swarming in here. If you're going to force people to get the vaccine, then do it across the board and include all the illegals here also.

They can't just pick and choose who is mandated and think that's ok. If you care about the people of America, why are you picking and choosing whom to force? Answer that.

Of course they shouldn't be forcing anyone to get the vaccine but of course it's all about control and all political. This is why people and states are resisting and I love it. These idiots for sure won't win many elections in 2022 or 2024.

F J Biden.

Old 11-05-2021, 08:32 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,509,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Not testing the vaccinated may pose a “grave danger” to the unvaccinated by allowing vaccinated but positive into the workplace to infect the tested proven negative employees.

How that will ever stand is unfathomable and is an undeniable point.
Excellent point. Can't rep again. Since the vaccinated can spread it too I don't know how they are getting away with just demanding testing on one group.

Old 11-05-2021, 08:38 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,549,967 times
I heard masks for everyone is apart of this vaccine mandate. People that don't have to wear a mask now for their company will. If Biden could hold you at gunpoint to take a vaccine he would. We are getting into scary territory.

Old 11-05-2021, 08:46 AM
Status: "Do not pass GO, do not collect $300 (used to be $200)" (set 9 days ago)

600 posts, read 274,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You think it's a small part of the picture? At $20-40 a pop, it's a very big part of the picture. Especially when they know that they'll sell as many as they can produce. The government has effectively guaranteed the sale.

There are two main components to this. Money and power. The money part is obvious. The power part isn't as intuitive, and the media isn't going to tell you about it.

It's the Great Reset. Those perpetrating it aren't even hiding it. The media hides it on their behalf, so they don't need to. They're being very, very open about it, if you care to listen to what they're saying.

That's the most frustrating thing about it. They're out there, telling the world what they intend to do, and they're carrying it out, but people are too blind or stupid to bother looking into why the entire world is changing before their eyes. They just accept what the TV or Facebook tells them, at face value.
I specifically said smaller, not small. Like I said, pharma has power, but larger groups than them would be needed to go along with this. Also, blind or stupid leaves out some key factors - knowing but feeling powerless to stop it, fine watching the world burn, or thinking they're on the winning side.

To be honest, the few on the winning side did work for it (or at least paid others to work for it) - lobbying, influencing culture, etc. To go against that simply by voting and the occasional protest isn't really an effort worthy of succeeding.

Last edited by ElectronicOverlord; 11-05-2021 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: some grammar fixes

Old 11-05-2021, 09:00 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
It's just for 2 weeks, why can't you just do this for the common good?

It's just a mask, grow up!

It's just a jab. Are you scared of a little shot? Ha ha, what a bunch of babies.

We need this so we can go back to normal. It's the only way, and YOU are why we aren't done with this yet.

Well, OF COURSE we knew all along it wasn't 100% effective. No one ever said that except us when it was only 2 doses.

Of course you can still get Covid and spread it despite the 'vaccine", but you need to get one to protect me.

Follow the science, you hayseed, redneck Trumpers. Obviously the 'lose up to 40% of efficacy' 'vaccine' (that has quietly been redefined), is better than your immune system, despite us vax royalty being on even ground with the horrible unvaxxed in 3 months after our jabs.

It doesn't matter if the CDC said up to 43% of the population was already exposed to Covid, and has natural immunity. It's not the majority! Stop killing grandma!

The science is settled dumb antivaxxers! This is NO DIFFERENT than getting a polio vaccine. There is no difference between DNA and RNA vaccines. None! An unnamed expert said so.

Are you a scientist? Then you have no reason to question anything! You just don't care about people, you selfish jerk!

I care! I care about people enough to back forcing everyone to get these glorious, life saving 'vaccines' that don't even work for 3 months, despite the over 800,000 adverse effects that have killed thousands and destroyed lives!

Just do what we say, even though everything we've done and continue to do makes ZERO sense at all, or please die because I hate you and your 'sh*t freedoms'!

Comply, you useless eaters!

Old 11-05-2021, 09:09 AM

2,016 posts, read 3,523,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Anyone who STILL thinks this is about health needs mental health services.
Record sales and profits for Pfizer and Moderna.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:18 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,271,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It's just for 2 weeks, why can't you just do this for the common good?

It's just a mask, grow up!

It's just a jab. Are you scared of a little shot? Ha ha, what a bunch of babies.

We need this so we can go back to normal. It's the only way, and YOU are why we aren't done with this yet.

Well, OF COURSE we knew all along it wasn't 100% effective. No one ever said that except us when it was only 2 doses.

Of course you can still get Covid and spread it despite the 'vaccine", but you need to get one to protect me.

Follow the science, you hayseed, redneck Trumpers. Obviously the 'lose up to 40% of efficacy' 'vaccine' (that has quietly been redefined), is better than your immune system, despite us vax royalty being on even ground with the horrible unvaxxed in 3 months after our jabs.

It doesn't matter if the CDC said up to 43% of the population was already exposed to Covid, and has natural immunity. It's not the majority! Stop killing grandma!

The science is settled dumb antivaxxers! This is NO DIFFERENT than getting a polio vaccine. There is no difference between DNA and RNA vaccines. None! An unnamed expert said so.

Are you a scientist? Then you have no reason to question anything! You just don't care about people, you selfish jerk!

I care! I care about people enough to back forcing everyone to get these glorious, life saving 'vaccines' that don't even work for 3 months, despite the over 800,000 adverse effects that have killed thousands and destroyed lives!

Just do what we say, even though everything we've done and continue to do makes ZERO sense at all, or please die because I hate you and your 'sh*t freedoms'!

Comply, you useless eaters!

This.

My best friend put me through all of this. It really put a wedge between us. Now she is starting to see it for what it is. I won't tell her that I told her so.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:25 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,495,840 times
Based on his comments about vaccines for children 5 and up, I'd suspect Biden is planning some sort of mandate to force that too, probably via public schools. The time to resist a tyrant is in the early stages of their tyranny. The longer this stuff goes without major resistance, the less likely we can put a stop to it without serious bloodshed in the future. Maybe a few democrats who care about their political future could get on board with the Republicans challenging these mandates with the congressional review act.

Old 11-05-2021, 11:33 AM

4,168 posts, read 4,879,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Based on his comments about vaccines for children 5 and up, I'd suspect Biden is planning some sort of mandate to force that too, probably via public schools. The time to resist a tyrant is in the early stages of their tyranny. The longer this stuff goes without major resistance, the less likely we can put a stop to it without serious bloodshed in the future. Maybe a few democrats who care about their political future could get on board with the Republicans challenging these mandates with the congressional review act.
I'm not holding my breath that the Republican's can or will do anything to stop the insanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies