Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2021, 06:57 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,632,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Biden is working on putting that back in place. He said publicly it will take some time.
I guess enough "time" for the caravans to reach the US and enter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
After the Supreme Court told him that he had to.
Appeals court allows Biden administration to resume Title 42 expulsions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2021, 07:13 AM

10,209 posts, read 7,868,584 times
Why aren't these guards using tear gas? Are they not allowed?

Old 11-07-2021, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Why aren't these guards using tear gas? Are they not allowed?
Migrants are throwing rocks, Mexico’s National Guard are using bullets --- no tear gas needed.

Old 11-07-2021, 07:37 AM

12,068 posts, read 6,620,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Migrants are throwing rocks, Mexico’s National Guard are using bullets --- no tear gas needed.
Seriously — are they using bullets? Do you have a link, cuz I just saw thousands of migrants pushing Mexican guards with sticks and they didn’t do anything but move away

Old 11-07-2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Seriously — are they using bullets? Do you have a link, cuz I just saw thousands of migrants pushing Mexican guards with sticks and they didn’t do anything but move away
I already posted it but here it is again ---

Migrants injured in fresh clashes with Mexico’s National Guard

"The clashes occurred near where a Cuban migrant was shot dead and four others were wounded by National Guard officers early on Sunday in an area where a caravan of migrants was heading towards the United States border."

The first clue is Mexico National Guard. They don't use tear gas.

Old 11-07-2021, 08:59 AM

1,896 posts, read 666,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I do blame the current administration but I also blame the illegals themselves. Just because someone encourages you to break the law doesn't make you innocent for doing so.
I agree. But the FIRST line of defense is the border. Maybe we can multitask because we have different departments to deal with different aspects of the same problem, but if for whatever reason that we cannot multitask so we have to resort to priorities, the physical border MUST be the first on that list. The Left know this. Once illegals are in-country, efforts to enforce internal laws related to illegal immigrants will be diluted simply due to the fact that the US is a continental country. But the FIRST step to remedy the situation is to focus on the borders.

Old 11-07-2021, 10:21 AM

10,209 posts, read 7,868,584 times
Quote:
They are not using bullets! I feel like they should though. The leader of this group made it a point to tell us they would get here no matter if they have to fight.

These illegals are invading our country. This is not the time to be nice. Again they need to use tear gas.

Old 11-07-2021, 10:27 AM

2,367 posts, read 916,054 times
More information needed. Not everyone uses Facebook.

Old 11-07-2021, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
They are not using bullets! I feel like they should though. The leader of this group made it a point to tell us they would get here no matter if they have to fight.

These illegals are invading our country. This is not the time to be nice. Again they need to use tear gas.
How does one get shot if a bullet isn't being used?

Migrants injured in fresh clashes with Mexico’s National Guard

"The clashes occurred near where a Cuban migrant was shot dead and four others were wounded by National Guard officers early on Sunday in an area where a caravan of migrants was heading towards the United States border."

Old 11-07-2021, 12:35 PM

18,533 posts, read 9,223,516 times
Big Ag and Big Meatpacking are happy to have the additional supply of cheap labor, subsidized by the American middle class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies