Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2021, 05:31 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times

Advertisements

Trump has great common sense. This is why I voted for Trump twice. He put America first. Not the world, Not other countries, we the people had it good. Low gas prices, low heating prices, low food prices, no inflation. We were healthy as a nation and we were strong and respected. I felt a lot safer with Trump in the White House.

Biden has destroyed this country so much I don't know what is coming down the pike but I know it is going to destroy us more. Biden and his leftist ideas are pushing higher tax on us, inflaton, higher fluel costs that affect us daily. We have no choice. I am in sticker shock at the prices i see at the grocery stores. It is horrendous. Every product is more expensive.

How high is this going to get? These things are essential. We need food, heat and we have to go to work , shop, errands, and Biden is not doing a damn thing to bring it down. No , he wants higher and higher costs . To me this is not what a president should do. They are to make good decisions for the majority of Americans. The rich , it doesn't matter. If they have higher costs , they pass it on to the consumer and this is why we have higher costs . We have no power at all. We are being abused as citizens now and we have to pay the price.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2021, 06:13 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5InzccRssnE

It's official, Trump gives Biden an "F."
Trump was too generous.

I give Biden an F -

Old 11-07-2021, 06:19 AM

2,367 posts, read 909,253 times
Oh that's harsh. Should have been F+.

Old 11-07-2021, 06:36 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,088,442 times
And Trump lost to this person he rates as an F, of course who cares what he thinks. And the faithful complain how his name is always brought up but once again its acceptable when they want to prove their point...

Old 11-07-2021, 06:37 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:

Lmao

Old 11-07-2021, 06:46 AM

8,630 posts, read 9,135,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
And he lost to that guy, so what does it say about him?
Well, a man who takes bribes from communist China and other nations, who looks and acts along with his handlers as Marxist/Fascist kind of leadership, who hosted the worst presidential campaign, picked the worst running mate during the most convoluted, crooked election ever, which is a fact by the way whether you like it or not, did not lose to this traitor.

I give this pretender a Z.

Last edited by jmking; 11-07-2021 at 06:55 AM..

Old 11-07-2021, 06:51 AM

9,456 posts, read 5,216,910 times
I'd give him an F-minus.
It's really astounding (though not surprising) how poor his performance has been.
Where is the VP?
Sec Transportation Bootycall is useless.

I don't hear any liberals - even the tools on TV - touting his accomplishments (oh, because there aren't any - unless you count this so-called 'bipartisan' infrastructure bill).

sigh.....

Old 11-07-2021, 06:56 AM

9,504 posts, read 4,340,821 times
At this point, a houseplant would give Biden an F. Says a lot about those who still support Biden and the clown show that is the Democratic party.

Old 11-07-2021, 06:57 AM

10,031 posts, read 9,505,733 times
Quote:

I think he’s being too generous:

Old 11-07-2021, 07:02 AM

8,630 posts, read 9,135,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
I'd give him an F-minus.
It's really astounding (though not surprising) how poor his performance has been.
Where is the VP?
Sec Transportation Bootycall is useless.

I don't hear any liberals - even the tools on TV - touting his accomplishments (oh, because there aren't any - unless you count this so-called 'bipartisan' infrastructure bill).

sigh.....
Ms. Giggles, as the VP hangs in the background like a lump. Honestly that is what most VPs do, except perhaps not giggle like a moron.

Bootycall is healing, after all he just had a baby.

This bipartisan infrastructure bill got the support from several republicans. As I've stated a few times on these threads, many in the republican party are complicit in turning this nation into a Fascist nation. These idiots in suits are letting the Demo party take the heat for this absolute mess. Another words these two power hungry parties are more alike than many want to think it is. Many think Trump is running the republican party. He might one day but in my opinion, that is not the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies