Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2021, 08:09 AM

57,281 posts, read 26,206,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicipher View Post
From the CDC's own website for people that don't understand Covid protocols (or what the term "seeding" means in football)...

People who had COVID-19, recovered, and completed 10 days of isolation and then during the 90 days following the end of isolation come into close contact with someone with COVID-19 do not have to quarantine or get tested if they do not have symptoms

Da Nile (denial)... it's not just a river in Egypt, LOL.

No more daily testing for that big, bad villain. Weekly only and the silly Covid screening nonsense. He doesn't even have to have the 5 day wait after close contact. Oh my.

Man, that's gotta hurt all those hypocritical zealots that want a pound of flesh for people that violate stupid protocols.
The 90 days is not indicated in any NFL protocol, you diverted to generalities and I noticed you didn’t provide a link for the NFL or your claim.

Old 11-11-2021, 08:22 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
He isn't being canceled... what stupid right wing nonsense created to sow division by fox (faux news).

As someone that just paid $1000plus the trip to Kansas City to see him play I'm not happy with his idiocy. His lies cost his team more than $300k in fines and placed others at risk. Seems selfish to me. I like to watch him play and his nonsense made me waste money and time. Could he have caught covid with the vaccine ... yes... but the chances are very slight.

When he talks about the vax and sterility... he is spouting bull****, there is ZERO evidence of that... on the contrary they say 1/3 of men have erectile issue with Covid. He complains about the ingredients and risks of a vaccine yet he goes on about Ivermectine.... the manufacturer says it does nothing for covid... He says he researched.... which is yet another lie as 5 mins on google will show Ivermectine isn't the answer. and Joe rogan as a source... get out of here.

His fall out is self inflicted from his nonsense. Let it fall where it belongs. A health company canceled his deal so it is costing him, not that that is a concern for him.

Old 11-11-2021, 09:26 AM

2,335 posts, read 815,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The 90 days is not indicated in any NFL protocol, you diverted to generalities and I noticed you didn’t provide a link for the NFL or your claim.
Yawn.

Wrong again like you seem to be with everything related to football and all things vaccine related (just a complete novice). And clearly you're just too stubborn and lazy to check the actual NFL protocols. YOU HAVE NOTHING and that's been the case for quite some time on this topic. Why you think the articles posted and information on the NFL's own site would be a lie just shows how dogmatic you are. Your hatred of others that don't bow to your zealot like insistence that people get this damn vaccine has been clear from the start. Personally, I hope the man is OK regardless of the game he plays (clearly you're not interested in that and as stated, just want your pound of flesh like most of these vaccine zealots).

August 30, 2021 63 NFL-NFLPA Screening and Testing Protocol The 2021 Regular Season

iii. Previously documented positive virus test results. 1. Any player, or Tiered Individual who can provide documented evidence of a positive test result from an approved rt-PCR test (“Original Positive Test”) will be exempted from the normal virus testing cadence required in this section for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of the Original Positive Test. This individual must continue to check in each day for a symptom screen. The aforementioned documented evidence shall be provided to the Club’s ICO and reviewed and approved in conjunction with ICS and the NFL’s Chief Medical Officer. After the expiration of that 90-day period, any such non-fully vaccinated individual shall receive required virus testing one (1) time per week, until such time as that individual receives a negative test result. Once that individual has received a negative test result, he or she will be returned to the regular testing cadence required for an individual in his or her Tier. Any positive test result received after that non-fully vaccinated individual has received two consecutive negative test results shall be treated as a new positive test, and the individual shall be subject to the requirements of the Treatment Response Protocol.

It's over. You're simply wrong even if you can't admit it.

A laughable policy, a laughable fine, and the Packers and Rodgers are now in the drivers seat on this one.

Old 11-11-2021, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
He isn't being canceled... what stupid right wing nonsense created to sow division by fox (faux news).

As someone that just paid $1000plus the trip to Kansas City to see him play I'm not happy with his idiocy. His lies cost his team more than $300k in fines and placed others at risk. Seems selfish to me. I like to watch him play and his nonsense made me waste money and time. Could he have caught covid with the vaccine ... yes... but the chances are very slight.

When he talks about the vax and sterility... he is spouting bull****, there is ZERO evidence of that... on the contrary they say 1/3 of men have erectile issue with Covid. He complains about the ingredients and risks of a vaccine yet he goes on about Ivermectine.... the manufacturer says it does nothing for covid... He says he researched.... which is yet another lie as 5 mins on google will show Ivermectine isn't the answer. and Joe rogan as a source... get out of here.

His fall out is self inflicted from his nonsense. Let it fall where it belongs. A health company canceled his deal so it is costing him, not that that is a concern for him.
Actually most of what he said on the topic is quite rational despite the fact that you're into gaslighting.

-Allergy to ingredients in Mrna vaccine (reasonable)
-Concerns over J & J vaccine due to blood clotting and quality control (reasonable)
-First widespread use of these vaccines (true)
-People (like you) were just looking to shame someone (true and if you don't believe that, you're blind)

He was off on a fertility comment and pissed off some people by saying the "woke" crowd (BFD)

And if you think the NFL policy makes any sense at all, then you should look in the mirror instead of painting Rodgers like some villain.

In the meantime, maybe you can explain the following:

-If the NFL team policies seem to be to let vaccinated fans attend games with no masks, why does the CDC recommend no mass gatherings without masks?

-How is it safe when players are lined up inches from each other without a mask on applying the same CDC policies (and keep in mind many stadiums are indoor)? And then having the idiocy in your policy to require some players to mask on the sidelines after that.

-Why allow vaccinated players to be in close proximity when they can pass on the virus just like an unvaccinated player?

I can go on, but if you're seriously going to gaslight Rodgers and then justify this nonsense, you ought to look in the mirror, because your hypocritical thinking is the problem.

Old 11-12-2021, 12:33 AM

3,349 posts, read 1,238,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post

As luck with have it I'm vaxxed, a little older than Rodgers felt a little sick this week and just found out I tested positive for covid.It's really not that rare. You chose to spend a lot of money when we're still in a pandemic knowing fully well players could test positive and miss games. Yes it sucks but that's a risk you take. A college team that's 99 percent vaxxed just had a huge outbreak,a NHL team had an outbreak, the 76ers had an outbreak almost all vaxxed.

People keep saying his lies cost him games or money- no they didn't. Him testing positive made him miss a game, him not wearing a mask (a pointless protocol) at press conference cost them 300k (which is less than he makes in a quarter of play) his lie cost him nothing.

I actually agree with you that the vax doesn't make you sterile and Joe Rogan isn't some medical source. But he's absolutely right that a ton of these restrictions are not based in science or logic. He's also not remotely at any high risks from covid so his choice not to get the vax was perfectly reasonable.

Who knows maybe If i didn't get the vax i'd feel a lot worse or maybe it did absolutely nothing.I'm sure some on the far left would say " you see you'd probably be on a ventilator if you didn't get the vax" and those on the far right would say this proves the vax does nothing.

Old 11-12-2021, 08:28 AM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
He lied and violated the NFL covid control rules all teams agreed to in the name of having as normal of a season as possible.
Exactly.

Old 11-13-2021, 09:39 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Per ESPN, Aaron Rogers has been activated to play this Sunday against the Seahawks

And he’s still not vaccinated…..

Liberals, tell us again how “serious” these covid mandates are?

Old 11-13-2021, 07:40 PM

And vaccinated Nick Chubb is out.

Old 11-13-2021, 08:26 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Is Aaron Rodgers playing football -- he's not canceled.

Thread is based on false premise -- and still it thrives.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:31 PM

So much for the whataboutisms. Green Bay is currently the #1 seed in the NFC and control their own destiny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies