Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2021, 01:30 PM

15,705 posts, read 9,468,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
He didn't lie. He said he was immunized. It's NONE of ANYONE'S business but his if he was vaccinated. He didn't lead anyone to believe anything. The media jackals themselves ran with a story without getting all the information which was none of their business to begin with.
He was coy. He didn't say he was NOT vaxxed either. It's clear what he was doing. He also broke NFL protocols for the unvaxxed. It's on him.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:30 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,982,749 times
Quote:
He didn't lie. He said he was immunized. It's NONE of ANYONE'S business but his if he was vaccinated. He didn't lead anyone to believe anything. The media jackals themselves ran with a story without getting all the information which was none of their business to begin with.

He LIED. What he did is not defined as immunized and he willfully violated NFL rules. It shows he does not have character or ethics.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
He was coy. He didn't say he was NOT vaxxed either. It's clear what he was doing. He also broke NFL protocols for the unvaxxed. It's on him.

He tried to play games and misrepresented the truth. He was exposed and then tried to manipulated the truth again.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:33 PM

831 posts, read 330,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
He LIED. What he did is not defined as immunized and he willfully violated NFL rules. It shows he does not have character or ethics.
He did not lie. He said he was immunized. He was immunized just not with the poison the FDA wants to push on people. I have a TON of respect for him now. I hope he gets released at end of the season or traded to my Steelers.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:43 PM

Quote:
He did not lie. He said he was immunized. He was immunized just not with the poison the FDA wants to push on people. I have a TON of respect for him now. I hope he gets released at end of the season or traded to my Steelers.

The vaccines are not "poison", they are proven by BILLIONS of doses to be safe an effective. That shows you use misinformation just like he did. He was not vaccinated as the NFL requires so he tried to pawn off the word "immunized" to misrepresent the facts. Now he is sitting out a game, hurting his team, and lost a sponsorship for lying.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:46 PM

13,258 posts, read 22,752,433 times
The NFL has excellent lawyers. Find their covid protocols and I’m willing to bet they contain very specific language about what vaccinated against covid means under those rules.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
The NFL has excellent lawyers. Find their covid protocols and I’m willing to bet they contain very specific language about what vaccinated against covid means under those rules.

You are correct. It is sure to have language indicating "approved vaccines" and probably lists them specifically.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:56 PM

831 posts, read 330,916 times
Quote:
The vaccines are not "poison", they are proven by BILLIONS of doses to be safe an effective. That shows you use misinformation just like he did. He was not vaccinated as the NFL requires so he tried to pawn off the word "immunized" to misrepresent the facts. Now he is sitting out a game, hurting his team, and lost a sponsorship for lying.
Your opinion on ALL of that. I choose to be a free thinker not a puppet.

Old 11-07-2021, 02:04 PM

2,335 posts, read 810,731 times
Quote:
I love how people like this that have no details on what went on behind the scene, act like judge, jury, and executioner. No he did not lie. The information has been out there since the start of the season and the NFL and the Packers were fully aware of Rogers situation.

The question was actually whether the Packers followed the NFL protocols for unvaccinated players when dealing with Rogers.

Maybe you should get all the facts instead of always assuming you're right about everything.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

The NFL has considered Rodgers as unvaccinated since the start of the season, sources confirmed to ESPN and as first reported by NFL Network.

Rodgers, 37, had an alternate treatment prior to the start of training camp, sources told ESPN, and he then petitioned the NFL for that treatment to allow him to be considered the same as someone who received one of the approved vaccinations. After a lengthy back-and-forth, the league, the players union and an infectious disease consultant approved by both parties heard Rodgers' case for an exemption and ruled that he would not get the same consideration and would be considered unvaccinated.

Old 11-07-2021, 02:07 PM

1,969 posts, read 673,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGurlHeather View Post
CNN is a media company that's only goal is to line the pockets of it's shareholders. The way they choose to go about that goal is by selling advertising slots. What sells slots at a premium is the political bs that they spew on a daily basis. Any hot issue that they can blow out of proportion is the best way to line their pockets...

Follow the money.
Exactly right. They only exist to make themselves rich. None of these media companies gives a damn about you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.