Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 09:02 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times

Advertisements

So what are your specific comments on this regulation. Can you cite the links.

I think it is important to comment -- and I don't mind e-mailing in my comments. Don't really need to go to the office.

Would love to hear feed back on the specific regulations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2022, 01:00 PM

20,459 posts, read 12,381,706 times
break it.... then government can say "see we need to regulate it"

dear everyone, during the Obama years, democrats floated the idea of federalizing 401ks

That litterally happened. it went over like a led baloon.

NOW? Cloward and Pivin.

Break it, gov will regulate it

Old 01-27-2022, 01:08 PM

1,110 posts, read 672,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/...ke-401k-33950/

The Brandin Administration has announced that they will no longer enforce laws that require employers to have 401K plans that solely emphasize financial returns for the employees.

Trump was evil to think of that. New guidelines from the Brandon Administration allows 401K plans to be set up with other goals like investing in companies to promote diversity, minority run, LGBT+ friendly, green, etc over the goals of increasing returns for employees.

This will be a great tool for wokism as these Brandon 401Ks will start to impact companies behavior so they are woke enough to qualify for woke 401K money.
WOW, I need more detail on how I can specifically NOT be invested in something like this.

Old 01-27-2022, 01:09 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA Bubbleup View Post
WOW, I need more detail on how I can specifically NOT be invested in something like this.
anyone who aspires to a woke 401k deserves to be both woke and broke.

Old 01-27-2022, 01:13 PM

10,097 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
How can anyone not understand the they are trying to destroy the people in this country.

Everything they do will
  • cause people to lose their job
  • cause people to make bad financial choices
  • cause people to die
  • cause people to spend more money
  • send business to other countries
  • harm small businesses
  • make Americans miserable
  • make Americans divisive against each other
  • make Americans less safe

I probably could go on if I actually put some thought into it.

So sad but so true. We can't get back in the White House fast enough. We need sanity running this country and not these far left idiots that want us all broke.

Old 01-27-2022, 01:14 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,791,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA Bubbleup View Post
This. I invest to maximize returns, and to maximize returns ONLY.

Old 01-27-2022, 01:22 PM

1,936 posts, read 823,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
Apparently Brandon thinks the government is the shining example of fiscal responsibility that everyone should follow....

Hard Pass. I like keeping my money and prefer not to set fire to it.

Now, excuse me while I go buy stock in big oil, big tobacco, big beef, and every other big imaginable that is diametrically opposed to their wokeness. That 8+% dividend yield really adds up.
That 8% on big oil is down to under 5% right now, however stock prices are way up. XOM and CVX are at 52 week highs.

Cha ching
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies