Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2021, 02:05 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I do understand the link and that's not how the burden of proof works, professor.

Again, feel free to revisit the link I posted.
Post an excerpt here you think supports your claim that “mild” myocarditis results in no tissue atrophy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2021, 02:14 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Post an excerpt here you think supports your claim that “mild” myocarditis results in no tissue atrophy.
I already have. It's in the post with the links to Mayo Clinic. Read the thread.

Old 11-08-2021, 02:19 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Because that’s what just happened to Florian Dagoury, currently the world’s top static breath-hold free diver, because of the liberal’s vaccine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUrJkJ-FuFd/

Myocarditis and Pericarditis

One person out of BILLIONS of doses. How many people spent the last two weeks of their lives with a ventilator jammed down their throat because of COVID-19?

Old 11-08-2021, 02:20 PM

Quote:

What about damage from "mild" COVID-19?

Old 11-08-2021, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I already have. It's in the post with the links to Mayo Clinic. Read the thread.
Post #?

Old 11-08-2021, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
What about damage from "mild" COVID-19?
What about? We don’t mandate someone catch COVID.

Since myocarditis with COVID has generally a different mechanism and happens (usually) during severe infection, it’s a different cohort whose at risk from myocarditis from COVID vs that of the vaccines

Old 11-08-2021, 03:33 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,469,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
It may not have been a "liberal vaccine" when developed, but that sure is who is pushing the hell out of it now. Simply one more reason for me to be diametrically opposed to any utterance coming out of a liberal's (of the authoritarian collective variety) mouth. They stand loud and proud for any and everything that used to be called "evil." (in this case making medical choices for everyone, rather than the way it should be--for THEMSELVES)
These are medical vaccines, and work as well on those of any ideology.

Old 11-08-2021, 03:40 PM

Quote:
What about? We don’t mandate someone catch COVID.

Since myocarditis with COVID has generally a different mechanism and happens (usually) during severe infection, it’s a different cohort whose at risk from myocarditis from COVID vs that of the vaccines

By not getting vaccinated you actually do!

Old 11-08-2021, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
It may not have been a "liberal vaccine" when developed, but that sure is who is pushing the hell out of it now. Simply one more reason for me to be diametrically opposed to any utterance coming out of a liberal's (of the authoritarian collective variety) mouth. They stand loud and proud for any and everything that used to be called "evil." (in this case making medical choices for everyone, rather than the way it should be--for THEMSELVES)

It was Donald Trump who threw a huge amount of money to get the vaccines developed and they started the distribution.

Old 11-08-2021, 04:00 PM

17,574 posts, read 13,350,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Nothing in your response says that it goes away and doesn't affect the patients heart health for the rest of their lives.

I had Myocarditis over 50 years ago when in college. To quote Monty Python, I'm not dead yet!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdf5EXo6I68

Did anyone ever consider that that deep diving causes air bubbles (as well as nitrogen bubbles -Bends) to build up in arteries and repetitive insult to the heart causes myocardial degradation?

That said, even if this rare side effect was from vaccine, I'll take my chances with the vaccine (had 3 doses so far) any day rather than watch more friends and family die due to drowning in their own phlegm (one friend died 2 weeks ago) any day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies