Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 10:33 AM

51,904 posts, read 52,312,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Fox has become more trustworthy than the other stations. They reported the border crisis from day one and kept the people informed while everyone else played the media blackout card. Ted Cruz provided Fox footage he took on his phone and was sending it to the station when the Brandon administration ordered that the media blackout also included filming indoors. They have been bringing on guests who provide great facts and data, and they've been staying on important issues.

I cycle through all the other stations and they all still have the same formula:

1. Defend Biden as best they can
2. Defend the Progressives like AOC as best they can
3. Always finding a way to bring Trump into the conversation
4. Blaming Trump for current events done by Biden
5. Bashing Republicans and all Republican voters and labeling them all as racists

The other stations keep sugarcoating everything and I'm so tired of it. Sure, they're beginning to call out Biden and the Dems by acknowledging they've gone too far left, but then you have people like Brianna Keilar and her resting ***** face refusing to recognize that CRT is real. And of course, like everyone else, she keeps saying Republicans used it as a "racist dog-whistle."

Americans are beginning to wake up, and they're beginning to realize who's side CNN is really on.
I'll flip around at times to see what other channels are selling. CNN, MSNBC, even the view, which is really hard to take.

I'll hear Rachel Maddox or Joy Reid say something and I just do this face I'm like where the hell do these people get this stuff from.

The stuff Joy was saying about this past Virginia race and the white supremacy this and that. I'm just like Where The Hell do these people get this stuff.

No one ever challenges them, no one ever says, what is exactly white supremist about a black woman being elected to lieutenant Governor. How is there racism in this.

I mean they spew dumbassery of magnitudes that I'm gobsmacked just thinking about it.

It's when you realize that they don't care about making sense, they are pushing a narrative that is coming from way above their pay grade is when it starts to make sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2021, 10:45 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,751,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/media/rick-s...theory-parents

Boy, are these "news" people ignorant. All she had to do was a quick search and she would have found exactly what he read. No wonder CNN's ratings are in the tank.....
Loved watching her face. "IT'S NOT HAPPENING! IT'S NOT HAPPENING! IT'S NOT HAPPENING! IT'S NOT HAPPENING! IT'S NOT HAPPENING! "

But it's right there in black and white for everyone to see. CNN's lies coming unraveled everywhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies