Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 06:12 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I am learning a lot from this thread.
Color me totally amazed at the strong feeling against sex education in the schools.
I appreciate the honest posts.
are they teaching the basic biology and then abstention, protection, and responsibility?

I'm cool with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2021, 06:19 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,249,640 times
Quote:
I am learning a lot from this thread.
Color me totally amazed at the strong feeling against sex education in the schools.
I appreciate the honest posts.
Then you’ll love my post…

I say remove ANYTHING and EVERYTHING not involving math, science, English etc etc etc.
Everything.

Old 11-09-2021, 06:19 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
You do not understand what I'm saying.

The product is sex ed.

The survey is a means to produce results that will support the need for sex ed.

LMK when ANY survey ANY school does say kids no longer need sex ed.

Will. Never. Happen.

Any survey will produce the result it wants to, with results, with name/term recognition, with advertising within the survey questions. Statistics also can produce results.. Both can be manipulated to get whatever they want, sold.

If you write any type of survey or assessment questions, you would already know this.
Sex Ed is a well established age appropriate curriculum already, you as a parent have the option to not have your child participate and be taught by you...

But if you think any of these questions are new or the kids are not aware them and you are out of touch with todays reality. Everyone worries about what the child will learn in school when all the other junk is on their phone that no one bothers to monitor....

Old 11-09-2021, 06:23 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,630 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Then you’ll love my post…

I say remove ANYTHING and EVERYTHING not involving math, science, English etc etc etc.
Everything.
Really. No art, music, PE, career day, school plays, assemblys, sports teams?

Old 11-09-2021, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
As opposed to being asked what color the fire engine they were playing with in the sandbox was.

Too bad our society is so blind and evil that they can't see what they are doing to our children is evil. So evil that burning these freaks at the stake would not even cause me to cringe. The Salem witches were burned for fantasy reasons. The evil of these new "witches" is not fantasy. It is real. And it is irreparably damaging children.

lololololol

you think middle schoolers are playing in sandboxes during recess?

Old 11-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
lololololol

you think middle schoolers are playing in sandboxes during recess?
That explains a lot.

Old 11-09-2021, 06:35 PM

1,323 posts, read 588,616 times
Poorly written and miscomprehended article.

Sixth-graders, 12-year-olds, will be surveyed on bullying.

Older students, starting in 8th grade, will be asked the sexual behavior questions.

Still a problem? Or did everyone just waste their time aghast at something that is not actually happening?

Old 11-09-2021, 06:38 PM

Quote:
If you want to get graphic - and I hope I am not going beyond the TOS.
There are healthy practices concerning vaginal sex followed by anal sex . These are important to reduce infection. Worth knowing about. bacterial vaginitis is no joke
vaginosis?

what % of kids (HS or less) do you think are doing vaginal and anal intercourse in the same session? Anal intercourse at all?

See, I believe the % involving anal sex in any way is very small - no more than 10% of the sexually active, and the sexually active (intercourse) are < 20%. Maybe you've got a different guess or a link.

So why would we be teaching ALL kids in HS or less about how to properly go from vagina to ass, not the other way around?

Old 11-09-2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
So. Google stats on how many 12 year olds are having sex. You’ll find the stats. How do you think those numbers are obtained?
well, you'll need to link it, because my google search results pretty much started at age 15

Old 11-09-2021, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajo13 View Post
Poorly written and miscomprehended article.

Sixth-graders, 12-year-olds, will be surveyed on bullying.

Older students, starting in 8th grade, will be asked the sexual behavior questions.

Still a problem? Or did everyone just waste their time aghast at something that is not actually happening?
Yeah pretty much that.

Except I posted this exact info earlier in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies