Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2021, 10:30 PM

1,870 posts, read 649,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Do you know how stupid parents sound then.
I hope more people like you continues to call parents stupid.

Quote:
They have no idea what crt even is yet they are up in arms about it.
I have the book 'Critical Race Theory' and some related books by Kendi and DiAngelo in my home library. What make you think by now enough of these parents have NOT done their research?

Quote:
And what have their children reported.
Are you serious with that question? You do not know how to use keywords search?

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/04/22...school-system/
One woman, who did not identify herself, said her seven-year-old daughter attends Liberty Elementary School in Franklin. The woman said her daughter came home from school one day and said the following:

“I’m ashamed that I’m White.”

The daughter then asked “Is there something wrong with me? Why am I hated so much?”

“The seven-year-old is now in therapy. She is depressed. She doesn’t want to go to school,” the woman said.

“She is scared to death and has even had thoughts of killing herself. Again, we are talking about a seven-year-old child.”
Why would you want to even imply that to any child? That being white equals to being bad?

CRT is being indoctrinated, not taught, guerrilla style at the elementary school system by racial activists seeking to divide the American people.

By the way, am Asian-American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2021, 10:40 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderic View Post

I have the book 'Critical Race Theory' and some related books by Kendi and DiAngelo in my home library. What make you think by now enough of these parents have NOT done their research?

One woman, who did not identify herself, said her seven-year-old daughter attends Liberty Elementary School in Franklin. The woman said her daughter came home from school one day and said the following:

The daughter then asked “Is there something wrong with me? Why am I hated so much?”

“The seven-year-old is now in therapy. She is depressed. She doesn’t want to go to school,” the woman said.

“She is scared to death and has even had thoughts of killing herself. Again, we are talking about a seven-year-old child.”
Why would you want to even imply that to any child? That being white equals to being bad?

CRT is being indoctrinated, not taught, guerrilla style at the elementary school system by racial activists seeking to divide the American people.

It's weird how suddenly crt has become an issue with republicans when it isn't even taught. How did this even start.

Old 11-14-2021, 10:47 PM

Quote:
It's weird how suddenly crt has become an issue with republicans when it isn't even taught. How did this even start.
You are correct. Critical Race Theory is not being taught. CRT is being INDOCTRINATED.

Old 11-14-2021, 10:51 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,954,430 times
Quote:

My first question is if she heard this from her teacher or from one if the other kids.

Old 11-14-2021, 10:51 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
You are correct. Critical Race Theory is not being taught. CRT is being INDOCTRINATED.
So are you saying it's individual teachers then. And what class would that be in. And please explain your knowledge of crt and what exactly it entails.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:16 AM

Quote:
So are you saying it's individual teachers then. And what class would that be in.
Do not resort to this. You cannot dismiss the thousands of parents who found similar experiences among their children. Or are you saying this is a case of nationwide mass hysteria?

Quote:
And please explain your knowledge of crt and what exactly it entails.
Critical Race Theory basically said the entirety of US society is so deeply ingrained with racism that everyone living in the US is complicit in perpetuating racism with blacks being the majority victims. White supremacy pervades the world, not just the US. Any person of any race at anywhere that like anything that is of 'white' origin is a tacit white supremacist and that person does not even know he/she is a white supremacist.

You see all those Asian business and government leaders? That they wear the suit and tie which are of 'white' origin makes them complicit in perpetuating white supremacy. CRT teachings does not specify the words 'suit and tie' but generalizes all 'white' cultural elements. Hence, we got the absurdity of CRT teachers saying being on time or exercising critical analysis techniques is 'white supremacy'.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:24 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Do not resort to this. You cannot dismiss the thousands of parents who found similar experiences among their children. Or are you saying this is a case of nationwide mass hysteria?

Critical Race Theory basically said the entirety of US society is so deeply ingrained with racism that everyone living in the US is complicit in perpetuating racism with blacks being the majority victims. White supremacy pervades the world, not just the US. Any person of any race at anywhere that like anything that is of 'white' origin is a tacit white supremacist and that person does not even know he/she is a white supremacist.

You see all those Asian business and government leaders? That they wear the suit and tie which are of 'white' origin makes them complicit in perpetuating white supremacy. CRT teachings does not specify the words 'suit and tie' but generalizes all 'white' cultural elements. Hence, we got the absurdity of CRT teachers saying being on time or exercising critical analysis techniques is 'white supremacy'.
Bingo

Bunch of entitled clowns blaming all their problems on everyone else.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
My first question is if she heard this from her teacher or from one if the other kids.
Does it matter if the child heard 'white is evil' from the teacher or from her friends? Where did her friends heard it from?

If Critical Race Theory as a formal curriculum is not taught, then surely ALL teachers would not hesitate to present what they teach, no? And yet, we got Terry McAuliffe said outright parents should not be allowed to see what teachers do. Am paraphrasing, of course. But why the fear? And yet, we now have some teachers resigned in protest now they see parents rising up. Maybe they became fearful of the wrath of the parents, or maybe they genuinely worked up the courage to say aloud what they felt all along that what they see in CRT as truly evil.

Old 11-15-2021, 07:29 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,954,430 times
Quote:
Does it matter if the child heard 'white is evil' from the teacher or from her friends? Where did her friends heard it from?

If Critical Race Theory as a formal curriculum is not taught, then surely ALL teachers would not hesitate to present what they teach, no? And yet, we got Terry McAuliffe said outright parents should not be allowed to see what teachers do. Am paraphrasing, of course. But why the fear? And yet, we now have some teachers resigned in protest now they see parents rising up. Maybe they became fearful of the wrath of the parents, or maybe they genuinely worked up the courage to say aloud what they felt all along that what they see in CRT as truly evil.
Yes it matters if the child heard it from a teacher in class vs from some other kid. If the teacher is teaching this stuff, all the parents need to know.

If it's from another kid, that kid probably heard his parents discussing the issue. In that case, it is not a school wide problem.

Old 11-15-2021, 10:19 AM

6,224 posts, read 3,408,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
That's not public policy at all. Of course, you appear to think that anything that might negatively impact your life is bad and must be fought at all costs. How do you explain why Blacks still suffer unequal treatment? Is it not worth studying the causes of that? Or, are you just assuming that anyone who doesn't accomplish something was just lazy or stupid?
FYI this has been studied for years and years to what end? Teaching CRT that divides the races and pit them against each other in our country is the answer? I don't think so.
Any one can accomplish something in this life by staying in school and with a little hard work.
Being a good parent and caring/guidance in the right direction for your kids could be a real start to make sure that happens. Unfortunately in the black communities that doesn't happen that often as kids born out of wedlock and no father figure in the picture is around 72%.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/72-pe...hood_n_5648759
I wonder if Colin Kaepernick and/or other black athletes with all their millions stash away feels they has suffered unequal treatment as they drive their fancy cars to the billion dollar sport stadiums.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies