Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2021, 04:32 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Agreed. I am neither far right nor far left but Biden is better than Trump. That’s really all I could ask for. Anyone who has been in politics as long as Biden isn’t going to give you anything spectacular.
You have your head buried in the sand if you think Biden is some “neutral” leader that isn’t causing any harm. Hers a short list for you.

-Border chaos (this is costing every taxpayer money)
-higher fuel costs (he could ease the speculators minds by making a pro oil move)
-Afghanistan debacle, need i say more?
-ports way behind (even coming out with a well thought out stance on who should fix it would help)
-covid vaccine mandate (idiotic solution that violates people’s rights)
-relatedly, zero leadership on moving the country past covid (outside of violating rights)
-looking dumb and weak in front of world leaders
Etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2021, 04:34 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinE View Post
Biden is an unmitigated disaster. Even his own party is turning on him.
I've had liberals tell me they hope Biden doesn't run for re-election and that he's too old to be president.

Apparently they were too stupid to think about this before electing him to POTUS.

Old 11-11-2021, 04:41 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,090,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I've had liberals tell me they hope Biden doesn't run for re-election and that he's too old to be president.

Apparently they were too stupid to think about this before electing him to POTUS.
Biden’s extreme agenda is a one term President, not his choice. They are telling him this.

Old 11-11-2021, 04:59 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,578,117 times
Quote:
Hair? Mean tweets? You cannot be serious. Of course, you wouldn’t think it has anything to do with his mishandling of the pandemic, for starters.

Huh? Fewer deaths then under Biden and. for most of the time, no vaccine and none of the experience we now have. I'd say that he did a good job.

Old 11-11-2021, 05:09 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Trump's not popular with me. Biden isn't doing a very good job, but there is no way I would want Trump back. We merely traded one bad President for another bad President. We need to clean house and get better candidates. Trump, Biden, and Clinton were among the worst choices for candidates.
This.

One unpolished turd followed by a polished turd. Still two turds one after the other.

Old 11-11-2021, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Largely due to a more contagious variant and people who bought the lie that Trump sold that the virus was nothing serious. However, I blame Biden for lifting the federal mask mandate early intervention order to get some supporters on the other side. That was utter foolishness.

You mean the variant that came with a lower mortality rate?

Old 11-11-2021, 05:18 AM

Quote:
That hasn’t been true for everyone but hey, it’s whatever you want to believe. Everyone is set in their opinion at this point.

Their own opinion, yes. Their own choice? no.

Old 11-11-2021, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
It’s funny how, with him gone, his supporters have worked in lockstep to gaslight America into believing that “mean tweets” were the main problem people had with him. Surely it wasn’t his extremely toxic personality, ability to always attract the biggest losers into his administration (and subsequently replace them with bigger losers), pathological narcissism, constant effort to turn democrats, the news media, and whoever didn’t kiss his butt that day into “enemies of the people,” his refusal to ever accept responsibility for anything negative, while forcefully demanding credit for anything good that happened anywhere in America.

The list goes on and on and the tweets were the least of it. If you think Trump lost because of mean tweets, the Republican Party will lose again if they run him as their candidate for president. People voted for a mediocre career politician well past his prime over Trump because Trump and his administration was a disaster. Only about 30% of Americans want him back for another term.

So his personality then...

Old 11-11-2021, 05:20 AM

4,972 posts, read 2,714,147 times
I think anyone is more popular than Biden at this point.

Old 11-11-2021, 05:21 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:
Agreed. I am neither far right nor far left but Biden is better than Trump. That’s really all I could ask for. Anyone who has been in politics as long as Biden isn’t going to give you anything spectacular.
Well, of course you supported Biden— you wouldn’t actually be black if you didn’t vote for him….
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies