Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2021, 09:06 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,322,346 times

Advertisements

This is disgusting on the FBI's part. Especially since it makes Biden look bad that they're doing an ongoing investigation for this while he's a sitting President. I watched James O'Keefe's interview with his lawyer on Hannity the other night. He explained that last year that an anonymous source contacted him claiming he found the diary where Ashley Biden once stayed/possibly lived in.

O'Keefe went on to say that after going over the copies of all 40 pages they were given, that Project Veritas decided not to publish the story. O'Keefe said the reason was because he and his team didn't have a way to confirm if these documents were from the diary and didn't want to publish a story since he couldn't validate the information. Another outlet called the National File decided to publish the story claiming they obtained the content from a whistleblower from another media outlet.

What's crazy is O'Keefe contacted law enforcement and handed the information over after he couldn't validate the origin. So the guy doesn't publish the story, and even goes to the law, and this is what he gets as an end result. I hope he sues.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/06/james-...-stolen-diary/

Last edited by DK736; 11-10-2021 at 09:48 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2021, 09:43 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
This is disgusting on the FBI's part. Especially since it makes Biden look bad that they're doing an ongoing investigation for this while he's a sitting President. I watched James O'Keefe's interview with his lawyer on Hannity the other night. He explained that last year that an anonymous source contacted him claiming he found the diary where Ashley Biden once stayed/possibly lived in.

O'Keefe went on to say that after going over the copies of all 40 pages they were given, that Project Veritas decided not to publish the story. O'Keefe said the reason was because he and his team didn't have a way to confirm if these documents were from the diary and didn't want to publish a story since he couldn't validate the information. Another outlet called the National File decided to publish the story claiming they obtained the content from a whistleblower from another media outlet.

What crazy is O'Keefe contacted law enforcement and handed the information over after he couldn't validate the origin. So the guy doesn't publish the story, and even goes to the law, and this is what he gets as an end result. I hope he sues.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/06/james-...-stolen-diary/
Plus the FBI stole two of O'Keefes I-Phones with much information given to O'Keefe and their sources of who sent what!

FBI is now a police state and very much political in the camp of Biden and the Communist Marxists.

Old 11-10-2021, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Plus the FBI stole two of O'Keefes I-Phones with much information given to O'Keefe and their sources of who sent what!

FBI is now a police state and very much political in the camp of Biden and the Communist Marxists.

Yes, and O'Keefe's lawyer said since he has numerous contacts of donors charities that he works with store on those phones that the FBI is at risk of invading their privacy. The whole thing stinks and I hope O'Keefe gets justice for this.

Old 11-10-2021, 09:46 AM

25,774 posts, read 18,834,175 times
There is one goal to all of this: to shut anyone trying to get at the truth up permanently. Right now they are using scare tactics (used to be a broken arm or a dead child or a burned down house). Frankly, I'm surprised the guy hasn't died in a mysterious "accident" yet. That is where we are in this nation right now. Argentina 1979.

Old 11-10-2021, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
There is one goal to all of this: to shut anyone trying to get at the truth up permanently. Frankly, I'm surprised the guy hasn't died in a mysterious "accident" yet. That is where we are in this nation right now. Argentina 1979.

Same here, I love the work he does but now I am beginning to worry for his safety. I mean the guy literally decided not to publish the story because he couldn't prove if the documents were legit, handed it over to law enforcement, and he still gets shafted. This is crazy.

Old 11-10-2021, 10:20 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,744,539 times
Everyday something new about the Brandon regime comes out that indicates we are now living under a totalitarian, communist, Marxist, dictatorship. This will not end quietly because it’s way out of hand. Americans are waking up, and when they’re backed into a corner they will react.
Much damage can be done in one year. Destroying our nation is their goal. Of course this truth seeker had to be used as an example, threatened and silenced.

Old 11-10-2021, 10:24 AM

25,774 posts, read 18,834,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Americans are waking up, and when they’re backed into a corner they will react.
Some will. We can only hope it is enough to end the tyranny and prevent the totalitarian state from going full Nazi and opening camps, etc.

Old 11-11-2021, 03:37 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
This is banana republic, police state stuff. The regime is using police to silence voices of dissent through intimidation.

Old 11-11-2021, 09:03 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
And the FBI claims to take child abuse or child molest seriously? LOL what a joke!

They only take it seriously if its a 'nobody' involved, if its someone powerful or influential, forget about it.

Old 11-11-2021, 01:04 PM

29,834 posts, read 24,922,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
And the FBI claims to take child abuse or child molest seriously? LOL what a joke!

They only take it seriously if its a 'nobody' involved, if its someone powerful or influential, forget about it.

Worse yet, they seem to protect a pedo cabal of elites, until their antics become too obvious and difficult to hide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies